Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,830 members, 7,915,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:49 PM

Commercial Sex Worker Breaks Daughter's Head ( Photo ) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Commercial Sex Worker Breaks Daughter's Head ( Photo ) (52749 Views)

Osun: Amotekun Catches Gang Leader 'Shadow' Through A Commercial Sex Worker / 23 Out Of 93 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested By Kano Hisbah Tested HIV Positive / Kidnapped Man Rejected By Ritual Killers Because Of Scar On His Head. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commercial Sex Worker Breaks Daughter's Head ( Photo ) by wellmax(m): 11:52am On Feb 11, 2017
Developers of Lagos, Nigeria and the entire universe. I hail ooo

5 Likes

Re: Commercial Sex Worker Breaks Daughter's Head ( Photo ) by leofab(f): 11:52am On Feb 11, 2017
Chai
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Breaks Daughter's Head ( Photo ) by Linusezike: 11:53am On Feb 11, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]this is too bad cry
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Breaks Daughter's Head ( Photo ) by berrystunn(m): 12:03pm On Feb 11, 2017
Africonji:

cry Holy Mary mother of God, why give children to people like these who are certainly not fit to manage even one child, while depriving better people who can't even have one? embarassed embarassed

I have the answer..
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Breaks Daughter's Head ( Photo ) by Raff01: 12:16pm On Feb 11, 2017
No be the woman fault...na recession catch am
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Breaks Daughter's Head ( Photo ) by teebell999(m): 12:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
NewsPoacher:

http://punchng.com/commercial-sex-worker-breaks-daughters-head/

Madam, No worry!! Just kill the yeye girl! I go give you my daughter grin grin grin
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Breaks Daughter's Head ( Photo ) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 11, 2017
sweerychick:
I won't condemn this woman, I'll only condemn her actions, frustration is really a terrible disease, in a country like Nigeria that care less about it citizens. Poor woman I know how frustrated she is trying to fend for her kids. that is why she chose to do prostitution. So sorry for her deep inside she doesn't even like what she's doing cry cry cry.. I pray almighty God send helping hands and intervene on her behalf and similar individuals going through such experience. I wish I can even donate some cash to her cry

May God bless you for this comment. People failed to see the frustration associated with the woman's profession. Then she'll think of how many men she needs to handle and the different insults and disrespect she must stomach before she can provide the family. Neighbours will be busy condemning her and playing "holier than thou" without offering any concrete help.

Let's all strive to look for opportunities to lift people from their situation instead of just condemning from our high horse of moral standards.

1 Like

Re: Commercial Sex Worker Breaks Daughter's Head ( Photo ) by Elbowroom: 12:22pm On Feb 11, 2017
An iPod biafrog can only do this to a little kid

That's their logo

1 Like

Re: Commercial Sex Worker Breaks Daughter's Head ( Photo ) by sweerychick(f): 12:24pm On Feb 11, 2017
CeenoEvu:

May God bless you for this comment. People failed to see the frustration associated with the woman's profession. Then she'll think of how many men she needs to handle and the different insults and disrespect she must stomach before she can provide the family. Neighbours will be busy condemning her and playing "holier than thou" without offering any concrete help.

Let's all strive to look for opportunities to lift people from their situation instead of just condemning from our high horse of moral standards.
than
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Breaks Daughter's Head ( Photo ) by sweerychick(f): 12:25pm On Feb 11, 2017
CeenoEvu:

thanks my dear.
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Breaks Daughter's Head ( Photo ) by Elbowroom: 12:26pm On Feb 11, 2017
An iPod biafrog
A baby factory mother

3 Likes

Re: Commercial Sex Worker Breaks Daughter's Head ( Photo ) by HitlerGaddafi: 12:36pm On Feb 11, 2017
sweerychick:
I won't condemn this woman, I'll only condemn her actions, frustration is really a terrible disease, in a country like Nigeria that care less about it citizens. Poor woman I know how frustrated she is trying to fend for her kids. that is why she chose to do prostitution. So sorry for her deep inside she doesn't even like what she's doing cry cry cry.. I pray almighty God send helping hands and intervene on her behalf and similar individuals going through such experience. I wish I can even donate some cash to her cry
Its abvious u sef be asewo. Only God know the condition of your toto

1 Like

Re: Commercial Sex Worker Breaks Daughter's Head ( Photo ) by sweerychick(f): 12:42pm On Feb 11, 2017
HitlerGaddafi:

Its abvious u sef be asewo. Only God know the condition of your toto
I don't blame you, because you are comfortable and your parents can carter for your needs. That is why you don't have human sympathy and respect. I pray you don't find yourself in such situations then you know where the shoe hurts the most. Either ways remain blessed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Commercial Sex Worker Breaks Daughter's Head ( Photo ) by HitlerGaddafi: 12:50pm On Feb 11, 2017
sweerychick:
I don't blame you, because you are comfortable and your parents can carter for your needs. That is why you don't have human sympathy and respect. I pray you don't find yourself in such situations then you know where the shoe hurts the most. Either ways remain blessed
Look at this fool. grin. I'm working class and graduated fromfrom university way before you were born. Remember the saying beds of like feathers flock together. Only an ashawo will support an ashawo and have sympathy on her for torturing her own child. Just look at your claims, that her profession is frustrating and the country is not smiling. So we hustling everyday going to work early and coming home late at night after receiving loads of insult we are not frustrated abi? Abi do you think the country is smiling on us too ?
Look sweerychick, the best I can do for you is to Bleep you and cum on your face while I watch my cum drip down your chick and into your mouth. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commercial Sex Worker Breaks Daughter's Head ( Photo ) by sweerychick(f): 12:56pm On Feb 11, 2017
HitlerGaddafi:

Look at this fool. grin. I'm working class and graduated fromfrom university way before you were born. Remember the saying beds of like feathers flock together. Only an ashawo will support an ashawo and have sympathy on her for torturing her own child. Just look at your claims, that her profession is frustrating and the country is not smiling. So we hustling everyday going to work early and coming home late at night after receiving loads of insult we are not frustrated abi? Abi do you think the country is smiling on us too ?
Look sweerychick, the best I can do for you is to Bleep you and cum on your face while I watch my cum drip down your chick and into your mouth. grin
I can really see you are a university graduate from your post. Have a nice day undecided

1 Like

Re: Commercial Sex Worker Breaks Daughter's Head ( Photo ) by HitlerGaddafi: 12:59pm On Feb 11, 2017
sweerychick:
I can really see you are a university graduate from your post. Have a nice day undecided
All I wanna do is _fuck you and watch you scream my name grin
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Breaks Daughter's Head ( Photo ) by coolestofall(m): 1:09pm On Feb 11, 2017
Make una wait o! Hookers dey born?
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Breaks Daughter's Head ( Photo ) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 11, 2017
sweerychick:
Draw your church's attention to her plight.

2 Likes

Re: Commercial Sex Worker Breaks Daughter's Head ( Photo ) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 11, 2017
HitlerGaddafi:

Your comment just proves alot of folks are frustrated. And indeed you stated why you're frustrated.

2 Likes

Re: Commercial Sex Worker Breaks Daughter's Head ( Photo ) by Ningi2020(m): 1:34pm On Feb 11, 2017
Mayor38:
see watin BABA corz baa
Na BABA say make ur people bcom so useless, money mongers, all sort of evil ur people involve in u guys will say na Baba cause it..

1 Like

Re: Commercial Sex Worker Breaks Daughter's Head ( Photo ) by fm4real2k6(m): 1:36pm On Feb 11, 2017
Kudos to Lagos state Govt.

Sadly many won't see it. They will only see news of deportation of people. That's what they will carry on their head like Gala.

Honestly if Nigeria breaks tomorrow as the IPOB had desired, there will be SUPRISES in the south west.

2 Likes

Re: Commercial Sex Worker Breaks Daughter's Head ( Photo ) by ceejay4real(m): 1:36pm On Feb 11, 2017
focus7:
Chioma Ochemba the 37years old commercial sex worker, a Jew from the banking hall ejaculators and cucumberism race in the SE.

The husband another Jew is in Kiriki for fifth for criminal related offenses.

Your IQ is lower than that of a Pig! Next time if you don't have anything meaningful to post just read comments and pass by. Ewu Gambia!

2 Likes

Re: Commercial Sex Worker Breaks Daughter's Head ( Photo ) by onos217(m): 2:08pm On Feb 11, 2017
Her behavior and actions tell it all.She seems unwell,and needs to checked before she dash away the life of the little ones in her care.
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Breaks Daughter's Head ( Photo ) by sweerychick(f): 2:34pm On Feb 11, 2017
queenjuli:
Draw your church's attention to her plight.
thanks dear I will

1 Like

Re: Commercial Sex Worker Breaks Daughter's Head ( Photo ) by focus7: 2:38pm On Feb 11, 2017
ceejay4real:

Your IQ is lower than that of a Pig! Next time if you don't have anything meaningful to post just read comments and pass by. Ewu Gambia!
Hmmmn, a banking hall ejaculator spotted.
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Breaks Daughter's Head ( Photo ) by Opakan2: 2:46pm On Feb 11, 2017
shey na better person dey do ashewo work bfor? of all the dignifying jobs wey dey.
lazy, shameless animals with no sense of self worth or purpose in life

how they later give birth is beyond me.. such kids will still go astray anywaiz
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Breaks Daughter's Head ( Photo ) by afamaustin(m): 2:47pm On Feb 11, 2017
columbus007:
Frustration dey dis country,so many psychological effect,even some people we see on the streets are not well,God help us
u ar on point

1 Like

Re: Commercial Sex Worker Breaks Daughter's Head ( Photo ) by Talk2Bella(f): 2:50pm On Feb 11, 2017
makizee:
Really, some Individuals do not deserve to get preganant or to impregnate someone, did the kids force you to have them...Irresponsible, Baba ta igbo, Iya se Asewo...i feel for the future of those unfortunate kids.

fortunate kids dear

let us speak positively of kids irrespective of the negativity happening around them
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Breaks Daughter's Head ( Photo ) by uvie66: 2:57pm On Feb 11, 2017
Chai, look at what poverty is causing in the land, you dey bleep dey born children like confetti, come look after them come turn to wahala, all because of 20p, you break the girl head. Temperament and poverty goes hand in hand.
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Breaks Daughter's Head ( Photo ) by malware: 3:11pm On Feb 11, 2017
Do we still have N100 slippers in this country again?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How They Hack Your Details / 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) / Guy Shot Dead At Imsu Junction, Owerri (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.