Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:06 AM

Commercial Sex Worker Breaks Daughter's Head ( Photo ) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Commercial Sex Worker Breaks Daughter's Head ( Photo ) (52722 Views)

Osun: Amotekun Catches Gang Leader 'Shadow' Through A Commercial Sex Worker / 23 Out Of 93 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested By Kano Hisbah Tested HIV Positive / Kidnapped Man Rejected By Ritual Killers Because Of Scar On His Head. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commercial Sex Worker Breaks Daughter's Head ( Photo ) by akigbemaru: 3:55pm On Feb 11, 2017
Olosho
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Breaks Daughter's Head ( Photo ) by drmuri(m): 4:04pm On Feb 11, 2017
few days ago, 2 Igbos prostitute sisters for that matter nearly killed each other over a man .this other Igbo prostitute wan kill her child. we now know how these ppl truly develop Lagos
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Breaks Daughter's Head ( Photo ) by aku626(m): 4:28pm On Feb 11, 2017
“LORD, you have heard what the poor people want. Do what they ask, and listen to them. Protect the orphans and put an end to suffering so they will no longer be afraid of evil people.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭10:17-18‬
This should be the prayer of the nation.
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Breaks Daughter's Head ( Photo ) by Ghost447(m): 4:46pm On Feb 11, 2017
Africonji:

cry Holy Mary mother of God, why give children to people like these who are certainly not fit to manage even one child, while depriving better people who can't even have one? embarassed embarassed
I fear God
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Breaks Daughter's Head ( Photo ) by officialPMN: 4:53pm On Feb 11, 2017
Africonji:

cry Holy Mary mother of God, why give children to people like these who are certainly not fit to manage even one child, while depriving better people who can't even have one? embarassed embarassed

where this one see mother of God
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Breaks Daughter's Head ( Photo ) by oloolo: 4:59pm On Feb 11, 2017
sweerychick:
I won't condemn this woman, I'll only condemn her actions, frustration is really a terrible disease, in a country like Nigeria that care less about it citizens. Poor woman I know how frustrated she is trying to fend for her kids. that is why she chose to do prostitution. So sorry for her deep inside she doesn't even like what she's doing cry cry cry.. I pray almighty God send helping hands and intervene on her behalf and similar individuals going through such experience. I wish I can even donate some cash to her cry

That's why I support safe abortion and the used of contraceptives......cause sex is not only for procreation only but also for fun........she did not have to have so many children she could not cater for, why do you have to bring child to this world to suffer....it's the frustration of having to take care of so many children that is killing her........am sure she still loves her children and would not want to lose them

1 Like

Re: Commercial Sex Worker Breaks Daughter's Head ( Photo ) by sweerychick(f): 6:06pm On Feb 11, 2017
oloolo:

That's why I support safe abortion and the used of contraceptives......cause sex is not only for procreation only but also for fun........she did not have to have so many children she could not cater for, why do you have to bring child to this world to suffer....it's the frustration of having to take care of so many children that is killing her........am sure she still loves her children and would not want to lose them
she loves her kids no doubt but she doesn't like her job as a prostitute. I believe what you said there about having too many kids making her frustrated. Although from the story she seems to have married twice. Maybe her hubbys are lazy, but all the same the we haven't heard her own side of her story. All she needs now is intervention and her kids put to a welfare
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Breaks Daughter's Head ( Photo ) by barallanee(f): 7:54pm On Feb 11, 2017
OMG dis is so wrong... Wat wuld prompt her to do dat
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Breaks Daughter's Head ( Photo ) by glossy6(f): 4:41pm On Feb 12, 2017
sisisioge:
Ohlordhavemercy! She said her neighbors are bad people who couldn't look after her children while she goes for her night parole...crazee dey raze this woman bodi ! Six children in all knowing she's incapable...It is well o.

The "work " aspect is annoying. As if it is dignified labour

drmuri:
few days ago, 2 Igbos prostitute sisters for that matter nearly killed each other over a man .this other Igbo prostitute wan kill her child. we now know how these ppl truly develop Lagos

keep kwayet
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Breaks Daughter's Head ( Photo ) by TinaAnita(f): 10:59am On Feb 13, 2017
Nice gesture by Lagos state government but why not just balance the equation by assisting the frustrated poor lady? I was so mad at her as soon as I saw the picture of that poor kid but my heart melted when I learned of the circumstances that led to it. I understand her anger and frustrations in this harsh economy led by an incompetent old man but then again the kids can't be blamed for being conceived by two folks who were not prepared for parental responsibilies
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Breaks Daughter's Head ( Photo ) by moorevic(m): 11:50am On May 30, 2017
"In jail for the fifth time" were you forced to marry an irresponsible man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) / Mohbad: Lagos Police Declares Prime Boy Wanted. / Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.