Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:29 AM

Why Do Ladies Marry Late (at The Age Of 34-35) In Lagos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Marry Late (at The Age Of 34-35) In Lagos (1151 Views)

Why Don't We See Rich Nigerian Single Ladies Marry Not-so-rich Nigerian Guys? / WHY Young Ladies Marry Older Men; It's Not For Their Money / Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Marry Late (at The Age Of 34-35) In Lagos by Shi2(m): 9:59pm On Dec 05, 2009
Why do ladies marry late (at the age of 34-35) in Lagos and be giving birth 9monhts to 1year interval between the children.

I witness four ladies and when ahead to asked one of them but her response was that age is nt on her side.

Why age, why nt marry at the age of 25 so as to space your children.

Pls has anyone observed this issue?

Ladies, what is the problem?
Re: Why Do Ladies Marry Late (at The Age Of 34-35) In Lagos by mamagee3(f): 10:00pm On Dec 05, 2009
Everybody in Lagos is not from Lagos.
So, poster what's your point
?
Re: Why Do Ladies Marry Late (at The Age Of 34-35) In Lagos by Shi2(m): 10:24pm On Dec 05, 2009
Mama-gee,
Am nt making reference to indigenes of Lagos.
I said Ladies, irrespective of their culture the have the same behaviors in Lagos.

So back to the topic WHY?
Re: Why Do Ladies Marry Late (at The Age Of 34-35) In Lagos by mamagee3(f): 10:30pm On Dec 05, 2009
Shi2:

Mama-gee,
Am nt making reference to indigenes of Lagos.
I said Ladies, irrespective of their culture the have the same behaviors in Lagos.

So back to the topic WHY?

Go to Lagos and ask them why. cool
Re: Why Do Ladies Marry Late (at The Age Of 34-35) In Lagos by tanimz(f): 10:36pm On Dec 05, 2009
hmmm,
Re: Why Do Ladies Marry Late (at The Age Of 34-35) In Lagos by mamagee3(f): 10:43pm On Dec 05, 2009
tanimz:

hmmm,

What's the hmming all about? angry
Re: Why Do Ladies Marry Late (at The Age Of 34-35) In Lagos by tanimz(f): 10:47pm On Dec 05, 2009
mama-gee:

What's the hmming all about? angry

I find it interesting, that what the 'hmming' is about
Re: Why Do Ladies Marry Late (at The Age Of 34-35) In Lagos by Shi2(m): 10:50pm On Dec 05, 2009
Mama-gee my dear,
Am base in Lagos am sure U re too.
so pls why.
Re: Why Do Ladies Marry Late (at The Age Of 34-35) In Lagos by manmustwac(m): 10:52pm On Dec 05, 2009
@post
Dumb question coz if women marry at 34 or 35 it means thier husbands must be older around 43 or 44 so the post topic should be why do men marry late?
Re: Why Do Ladies Marry Late (at The Age Of 34-35) In Lagos by mamagee3(f): 10:58pm On Dec 05, 2009
Shi2:

Mama-gee my dear,
Am base in Lagos am sure U re too.
so pls why.

I'm not based in Lagos
And you're thread is ridiculous for the most part
. angry
Re: Why Do Ladies Marry Late (at The Age Of 34-35) In Lagos by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 05, 2009
@poster
dont you think that maybe they marry late because THEY HAVENT YET FOUND THE RIGHT PERSON TO MARRY.

or should they just marry any looser out there just to make you or whoever thinkslike you happy?!

IMHO better be single and happy for the rest of your life than married and miserable with the wrong person.
Re: Why Do Ladies Marry Late (at The Age Of 34-35) In Lagos by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 05, 2009
. . . and how is it your business? What are you? Pregnancy time keeper?
Re: Why Do Ladies Marry Late (at The Age Of 34-35) In Lagos by mamagee3(f): 12:23am On Dec 06, 2009
Maybe that's the age they want to get married. tongue
Re: Why Do Ladies Marry Late (at The Age Of 34-35) In Lagos by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 06, 2009
You know i find it ironic for mama gee to say the thread is ridiculous cuz her topics are , As for the poster the reasons are
1.men are not serious thus makin it hard for them.
2.maybe they want to live a lagos big girl lifestyle whateva dat means.
3.the ratio of women are more man and to make matters worse some men are becoming gay reduces the no of available. But partly i don't think it's thier fault.like brown said beta single and happi then married and frustrated.
Re: Why Do Ladies Marry Late (at The Age Of 34-35) In Lagos by scemchee(m): 4:12pm On Dec 06, 2009
pc guru:

3.the ratio of women are more man and to make matters worse some men are becoming gay reduces the no of available. But partly i don't think it's thier fault.like brown said beta single and happi then married and frustrated.

@op, here lies ur answer, man is scarce this days.
Re: Why Do Ladies Marry Late (at The Age Of 34-35) In Lagos by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 06, 2009
scemchee:

@op, here lies your answer, man is scarce this days.

really? Then we Mens should be equivalent to GOLD cool grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Marry Late (at The Age Of 34-35) In Lagos by scemchee(m): 4:18pm On Dec 06, 2009
faakay:

really? Then we Mens should be equivalent to GOLD cool grin

so u don't know b4.
Re: Why Do Ladies Marry Late (at The Age Of 34-35) In Lagos by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 06, 2009
scemchee:

so u don't know b4.

Men I just dey realise!! no be only ladies fit dey do shakara now oooo
Re: Why Do Ladies Marry Late (at The Age Of 34-35) In Lagos by GL(f): 1:13am On Dec 07, 2009
it could be that those women are putting in so much time and effort into their careers while they're in their 20s. so when they finally become successful in the mid-30s they settle down and have kids. it's not a problem, they have the best of both worlds

(1) (Reply)

He Says He Wanna Kill Me / Where O Where Is My Boaz? Please Come Home. / When Your Married Ex Is Still In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.