Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:37 AM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (297824 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
Pacypatty:
Good afternoon sir, thanks for all the good work you 're doing here,May God bless you. Pls sir what does it mean seeing and harvesting bunches of banana and plantain in the dream?
It is blessing ma.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
raphafire:
Please I dreamt of being in a locked room but I somehow found my way out but forgot one of my foot wear there, when I came to collect it I saw a man with gun came to take it. I got sad. I have been praying for restoration and yet I keep having this dream.first it was my picture, second my passport now my foot wear..

Secondly I dreamt of 3 ladies getting married in my family, but uptill now it has not happened in reality.

Again I normally see my self with celebrities in my dream,last week it was Buhari I was having a meeting with...thanks as u interpret..
You escaped from captivity but you still need to recover your destiny.

The second dream, the same thing, the man with gun that is withholding your shoes is what is withholding the destinies of the ladies, delaying their marriage. This may be the case of a strongman in the family or lineage. You need to pray for the secrets to be revealed, the secrets why youre being kept and remanded there, that is your shoes.

You have a star, that is why you dreamed about celebrities. You can be celebrity too.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Mzabby(f): 5:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

Dont expect any trial or temptation. whatever is the challenge, you will overcome it. soldiers means spiritual strength, fort and protection.
thank you sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Pacypatty(f): 5:42pm On Sep 12, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:
It is blessing ma.

Thank you Jesus. thank you sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Childofaking: 5:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
Thanks pastor Taye, your interpretations are always on point.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 12, 2017
Lynette2cute:
I dreamt about a woman attacking me with something like fire from her hand and I kept on repelling it in and then I told her you can't hurt me because Jesus said... She then replied who cares what Jesus said and I woke up. Please what does it mean?
Just pray and cancel such attack. It is witchcraft attack.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Childofaking: 5:50pm On Sep 12, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

Your landlord may be using other peoples things to succeed. that is why you lost your shoes in his hotel, you need to pray, whatever is in the house that is swallowing peoples virtues must be dealt with.

Thank you pastor. When I had the dream I started making arrangements to pack away from that house. Do you think that is the right thing to do ?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 12, 2017
Childofaking:

Thank you you. When I had the dream I started making arrangements to pack from that house. Do you think that is the right thing to do ?
I think it is the right thing to do or you can stay and keep fighting. Even when you leave, you still need to pray and recover whatever has been taken from you there.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

You escaped from captivity but you still need to recover your destiny.

The second dream, the same thing, the man with gun that is withholding your shoes is what is withholding the destinies of the ladies, delaying their marriage. This may be the case of a strongman in the family or lineage. You need to pray for the secrets to be revealed, the secrets why youre being kept and remanded there, that is your shoes.

You have a star, that is why you dreamed about celebrities. You can be celebrity too.

Thank you so much..I will keep praying.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by oriel360(f): 9:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
I was in a dream and in the dream i was in a friend's place and inside the compound there was a huge tree but the fruit in it were unripe fruit and someone was plucking the unripe fruit so after seeing the person that plucked the unripe fruit i was telling my friend if i look closely i will see ripe fruit and all of a sudden the ones i started seeing were all ripe with different colours and i plucked and properly arranged them in a verandah which we were sitting before. Pls wat does this dream mean?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Davoneskay(m): 10:22pm On Sep 12, 2017
Bro Tayejiboluwa, may the Almighty reward you. Amen. I was in a vehicle in a dream with my father. Suddenly, he started touching seductively. I felt bad but kept quite.
NB: I'm a man. It's like my second time having similar dream.
What could this be?
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
oriel360:
I was in a dream and in the dream i was in a friend's place and inside the compound there was a huge tree but the fruit in it were unripe fruit and someone was plucking the unripe fruit so after seeing the person that plucked the unripe fruit i was telling my friend if i look closely i will see ripe fruit and all of a sudden the ones i started seeing were all ripe with different colours and i plucked and properly arranged them in a verandah which we were sitting before. Pls wat does this dream mean?
it means blessing.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 13, 2017
Davoneskay:
Bro Tayejiboluwa, may the Almighty reward you. Amen. I was in a vehicle in a dream with my father. Suddenly, he started touching seductively. I felt bad but kept quite.
NB: I'm a man. It's like my second time having similar dream.
What could this be?
Thanks in anticipation.
It is seduction. There is a hidden and deep type of seduction that is responsible for incest in families such as the ones posed by familiar spirits and witchcraft and there is an extreme type of seduction responsible for homosexuality. rebuke every spirit and seed of seduction.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Davoneskay(m): 1:33am On Sep 13, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

It is seduction. There is a hidden and deep type of seduction that is responsible for incest in families such as the ones posed by familiar spirits and witchcraft and there is an extreme type of seduction responsible for homosexuality. rebuke every spirit and seed of seduction.
Done that already. Thanks
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ben4ever(m): 4:15am On Sep 13, 2017
What does it mean to be picking granite
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ben4ever(m): 4:17am On Sep 13, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

That's a familiar spirit who want use your father's face to defile you since you will not resist him
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Mzabby(f): 11:37am On Sep 13, 2017
Pls Sir.. What does it mean to have a dream in a dream and also I speak in tongues in dream and not in reality but not all the time..
Re: Your Dreams Explained by marami: 11:58am On Sep 13, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

Hmm. Because you're from your fathers' and not from your husband's. Many people dream about their village. Pray for spiritual progress, spiritual breakthrough. There is something that keeps taking someone to the village in the dream. In reality, it is the sins of the past, sins of our parents that were not confessed that the enemy is using to bring backwardness and spiritual demotion.

Thanks so much for the interpretation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Dreams Explained by oriel360(f): 12:17pm On Sep 13, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:
it means blessing.
Thanks for the interpretation
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2017
ben4ever:
What does it mean to be picking granite
In real life, granite is used in building and construction, but granite is also hard and strong. pray against any hardship or difficulty that may be coming up.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 13, 2017
Mzabby:
Pls Sir.. What does it mean to have a dream in a dream and also I speak in tongues in dream and not in reality but not all the time.. .im facing a lot ..
A minister I talk to at the beginning of the year told me I have a spirit spouse and child I never knew of and I went for deliverance immediately at mfm.. .pastor since then dreams upon dreams.. .dream of eating.. Old houses.. Secondary school.. Would see water. .coffin accident. ..just last week a child was running to me for the first time I was able to say you are not my child cuz I have one in reality they not married.
I fast and do my midnight prayers ،، but amidst all These dreams God has been faithful I do see soldiers as I asked for the meaning yest.. Please join me in praying. Thank you
When you have a dream in a dream, it's telling you to pay attention to the dream you have in the dream because it is a revelation and will manifest in reality. why you speak in tongues in the dream but not in reality is because your spirit has been empowered by the Holy Spirit and can speak in tongues but you cant speak it because you have not allowed the Spirit to lead you. Remember the first people that spoke in tongues did so as the Spirit gave them utterance. You might want to read Pastor Chris Oyhakilome's teaching on that, he did a good job on it. Though there is no appearance of a spirit spouse in the dreams, but there is presence of marine spirits who also introduce spirit children into people's lives and also cause untimely death for their victims. Pls e-mail me with details.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by FRANCOBEN(m): 3:26pm On Sep 13, 2017
Thank Taiye,

Had this dream where there was old iron
blockages in front of me,,,and I was
manipulating myself and passing through
them to get to my destination..

Thanks for interpreting...

Regards.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 13, 2017
FRANCOBEN:
Thank Taiye,

Had this dream where there was old iron
blockages in front of me,,,and I was
manipulating myself and passing through
them to get to my destination..

Thanks for interpreting...

Regards.
Those are ancient bridges youre crossing. when youre done with that, you will have massive breakthroughs. I guess you have been doing deliverance prayers.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Anistef: 4:46pm On Sep 13, 2017
gudevening sir, Tank u for ur time nd ur help nd also allowing God to use u.

I had a dream today, in which my brother ( a vet doctor in reality) check me nd told me I ws pregnant in my first trimester, d test ws done wit a scan nt d home test. then my brother said i shld strt my antenatal immediately. I ws shock nd hapi I didt know hw to relate d news to my husband rather I ws acting up d pregnancy hormone of been agitated.

I saw myself in church ws wondering to share my testimony now or leave it til I'm adversed.

I got home noticed my husband has changed our curtains to green curtains wit a white blinds ( nt his kind of color).

pls wat does it mean.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TRADELYN: 6:01pm On Sep 13, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

Those are ancient bridges youre crossing. when youre done with that, you will have massive breakthroughs. I guess you have been doing deliverance prayers.
Please guide me on the deliverance prayers as I am interested.

>>> What does it mean to see Audu Ogbe, Osinbajo in the dream and we exhanged greetings rejoicing, but I don't like Audu, the minister of Agic in reality because of his performance.

What can you also say about those that sleep talk? I mean the spiritual side?

God bless you Sir!!!
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 13, 2017
Anistef:
gudevening sir, Tank u for ur time nd ur help nd also allowing God to use u.

I had a dream today, in which my brother ( a vet doctor in reality) check me nd told me I ws pregnant in my first trimester, d test ws done wit a scan nt d home test. then my brother said i shld strt my antenatal immediately. I ws shock nd hapi I didt know hw to relate d news to my husband rather I ws acting up d pregnancy hormone of been agitated.

I saw myself in church ws wondering to share my testimony now or leave it til I'm adversed.

I got home noticed my husband has changed our curtains to green curtains wit a white blinds ( nt his kind of color).

pls wat does it mean.
This dream is about pregnancy. it means you will soon be pregnant or youre about to get pregnant. it is also blessing. They say pregnancy can make women do weird stuff, like the curtain he chose which is not his preferred color.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Anistef: 9:15pm On Sep 13, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

This dream is about pregnancy. it means you will soon be pregnant or youre about to get pregnant. it is also blessing. They say pregnancy can make women do weird stuff, like the curtain he chose which is not his preferred color.

tank u very much I appreciate a lot sir, may God strengthen nd bless u more.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by FRANCOBEN(m): 10:20pm On Sep 13, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

Thanks..I have been doing prayer for some time now on breakthrough,deliverance and next level..
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TRADELYN: 1:44am On Sep 14, 2017
Could you share your prayer points?
FRANCOBEN:

Thanks..I have been doing prayer for some time now on breakthrough,deliverance and next level..

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Paulscholari(m): 9:06am On Sep 14, 2017
1. I saw a cousin of mine in dream, physically he has been missing since last year December. I saw him and my aunties came to our house, and then he entered into my room. when I saw him, he was having two heads, and I asked him to leave, he was reluctant and said is it because he has two heads.

2. I saw myself among few chaps and Pastor Adeboye was praying for us, and then He laid hands on me and praying for me.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by FRANCOBEN(m): 9:37am On Sep 14, 2017
Good Morning Pastor,

(1)Had this dream where i was walking with a woman towards the church,but the husband was fiercely after us, using every possible means to get at us..We walked towards the church but the husband succeeded in Picked her up.....I noticed that the man all through the dream was trying to catch me....I went to a place to sign a document,i noticed he was after me to catch me....I went outside,i also noticed that he was coming close to catch me...After some time that he could not catch me,i noticed that he went into the rest room...then this allowed me to go inside his place to search,and noticed that he has a sharp object he wanted to use to harm me,..but has did not succeeded...The Faces are well known to me,but they are not close to me in reality...

(2)Someone was selling children Pampers,and i asked him to give me one...

Thanks for Interpreting...
Re: Your Dreams Explained by princy80(m): 1:05pm On Sep 14, 2017
Passing through walls. What does it mean?

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (191) (Reply)

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.