Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:44 AM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (297825 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 15, 2017
TRADELYN:

Please guide me on the deliverance prayers as I am interested.

>>> What does it mean to see Audu Ogbe, Osinbajo in the dream and we exhanged greetings rejoicing, but I don't like Audu, the minister of Agic in reality because of his performance.

What can you also say about those that sleep talk? I mean the spiritual side?

God bless you Sir!!!
There are deliverance prayers on different topics on the blog: www.ggcrc..com

The performance of Audu Ogbe does not matter in this dream, both him and Osinbajo are powerful men. The dream means divine promotion. You too can become a powerful man one day, if youre not now.

Sleep talking is bewitchment. It is witchcraft oppression. The person needs deliverance from witchcraft.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 15, 2017
Paulscholari:
1. I saw a cousin of mine in dream, physically he has been missing since last year December. I saw him and my aunties came to our house, and then he entered into my room. when I saw him, he was having two heads, and I asked him to leave, he was reluctant and said is it because he has two heads.

2. I saw myself among few chaps and Pastor Adeboye was praying for us, and then He laid hands on me and praying for me.
About your cousin that you saw, i cant say the meaning of the dream here maybe by e-mail.

2. Pastor Adeboye that laid hands on you means anointing and power.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
FRANCOBEN:
Good Morning Pastor,

(1)Had this dream where i was walking with a woman towards the church,but the husband was fiercely after us, using every possible means to get at us..We walked towards the church but the husband succeeded in Picked her up.....I noticed that the man all through the dream was trying to catch me....I went to a place to sign a document,i noticed he was after me to catch me....I went outside,i also noticed that he was coming close to catch me...After some time that he could not catch me,i noticed that he went into the rest room...then this allowed me to go inside his place to search,and noticed that he has a sharp object he wanted to use to harm me,..but has did not succeeded...The Faces are well known to me,but they are not close to me in reality...

(2)Someone was selling children Pampers,and i asked him to give me one...

Thanks for Interpreting...

1. Be careful who you get close to, some women have very jealous and wicked spirit husband that will attack any man that gets close to them.

2. It is similar to the baby dreams, it is a blessing or you may be having a baby.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
princy80:
Passing through walls. What does it mean?
Pls explain, i dont understand.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Jehitalahun: 2:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
Hi Pastor Taye,

How are you and the ministry.Just saying hi.Thanks for making yourself available for the works of God.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
Jehitalahun:
Hi Pastor Taye,

How are you and the ministry.Just saying hi.Thanks for making yourself available for the works of God.
Thank you friend.
I am fine. God Bless.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 15, 2017
More grace brother
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Anistef: 10:31am On Sep 16, 2017
gudmorning sir more grace to u.

pls I nid ur help, ws in a dream nd I ws helping pple, d one I remember very well is a guy in my family( in reality I don't know him) ws writing an exam, bt ws stopped cos he culdnt pay a fees he ws sad.
I saw him told my mum, she collected money from her rent nd she called me to arrange d money which me nd her did, its ws 100k or 200k.
d boys father ws wit us dia, my mum bought shower head nd dia handle nd she told me to count dem which I did, it ws 28 pieces nd we gave d boy.
he ws happy nd he nw said if he becomes d President in future I ll b his first lady ( I'm older then him), we laff it off nd I left.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 16, 2017
Heatup47:
More grace brother:
First one :
pls I had a dream sometimes a go and there was this line of people to which i was among them more or less like applicant who came for screening we where much and a force personnel was on hand to keep order. there was also a waiting room. when it got to my turn the force man asked me to enter the waiting room which i did with one person already inside and one been screened. When the person before me entered to be screened, I opened my file to arrange myself since am next but i couldn't find my university degree certificate. every other certificate was there including my Bible school certificate but my University degree certificate was not.

Second one:
Though i have resigned as at when a was working, I had a dream where two boys where trying to steal money from my boss account via ATM, they tried to withdraw but failed so i told them that my boss has not paid me for half of the month which i had worked for him. They successfully transferred from his account but in a twist my boss called me and was accusing me of it and there was this fellow behind the background telling him I did and that i should be taking to court. I left him and went preaching God's word, he later came back to my former place of residence to ask of me. but I had left to some other place.
1. It seems the enemy wants to make your university degree useless for you.

2. It's like your boss is owing you and your mind is there. You're called to preach the word of God.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
Anistef:
gudmorning sir more grace to u.

pls I nid ur help, ws in a dream nd I ws helping pple, d one I remember very well is a guy in my family( in reality I don't know him) ws writing an exam, bt ws stopped cos he culdnt pay a fees he ws sad.
I saw him told my mum, she collected money from her rent nd she called me to arrange d money which me nd her did, its ws 100k or 200k.
d boys father ws wit us dia, my mum bought shower head nd dia handle nd she told me to count dem which I did, it ws 28 pieces nd we gave d boy.
he ws happy nd he nw said if he becomes d President in future I ll b his first lady ( I'm older then him), we laff it off nd I left.
You and your mum are called to bless people. Don't be weary, don't be discouraged, your reward will be great. Romans 12:6-8, Galatians 6:9

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Anistef: 8:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

You and your mum are called to bless people. Don't be weary, don't be discouraged, your reward will be great. Romans 12:6-8, Galatians 6:9

tank u very much sir I appreciate may God bless nd strengthen u, more grace in Jesus Christ name amen.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

1. It seems the enemy wants to make your university degree useless for you.

2. It's like your boss is owing you and your mind is there. You're called to preach the word of God.

Thanks and remain blessed
Re: Your Dreams Explained by debeginin(m): 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2017
Good day pst.
In my dream,I was inside the church,seems there was anointing service going on.The resident pastor was there,there was also a visiting pastor who was the resident pastor b4 he was posted out of the country.(In reality b4 he was posted out I used to be a member of his prayer team.He is very anointed).The visiting pastor was the one anointing people.When he got to my turn,he greeted n instead gave me the oil to anoint myself(more like,we r equal).I collected it,anointed myself n gave him back the oil.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by NaturalWoman: 6:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
Good evening sir. I've had this dream about twice a long time ago. I dreamt that rapture happened and i went to heaven but a very small room was assigned to me but i wasn't happy about it. And someone said it's the result of what i did on earth.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
debeginin:
Good day pst.
In my dream,I was inside the church,seems there was anointing service going on.The resident pastor was there,there was also a visiting pastor who was the resident pastor b4 he was posted out of the country.(In reality b4 he was posted out I used to be a member of his prayer team.He is very anointed).The visiting pastor was the one anointing people.When he got to my turn,he greeted n instead gave me the oil to anoint myself(more like,we r equal).I collected it,anointed myself n gave him back the oil.
You have tapped the minister's anointing. You said you were in his prayer team which made it possible. You now carry the anointing the man carries.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 17, 2017
NaturalWoman:
Good evening sir. I've had this dream about twice a long time ago. I dreamt that rapture happened and i went to heaven but a very small room was assigned to me but i wasn't happy about it. And someone said it's the result of what i did on earth.
this one is deep.. grin
Re: Your Dreams Explained by NaturalWoman: 8:40pm On Sep 17, 2017
Tosinex:
this one is deep.. grin
The dream weak me oo cry
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
NaturalWoman:
You need to do more for God on earth. You're not working in the capacity He has given you. Check your gifts and talents, are you using them? You have gifts but you're not deploying them.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by debeginin(m): 8:51pm On Sep 17, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

You have tapped the minister's anointing. You said you were in his prayer team which made it possible. You now carry the anointing the man carries.
Tnx n God bless u sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by NaturalWoman: 9:07pm On Sep 17, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

You need to do more for God on earth. You're not working in the capacity He has given you. Check your gifts and talents, are you using them? You have gifts but you're not deploying them.

Thank you sir. Stay blessed
Re: Your Dreams Explained by 4homeland(m): 1:40am On Sep 18, 2017
Thanks u sir, I kept seeing my late dad in d dream and mostly in d village have not being to in 15yrs doe is happy and surprise to see me. What does this mean?.
2. Wherever I have a sure business to accomplished , I mostly get in contract women in d dreams and I will wetor relies on my body. After that the business will fail. What can I do to break this ginx , becos I always pray after d dream and I will still miss the opportunity. What else is d was forward?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Temmyladey074(f): 2:18am On Sep 18, 2017
good morning sir. i think i need a serious deliverance in my life. i always have bad dreams but cant remember whenever i wake up. all i know i wake up afraid like someone or something is after me. am so scared abt this.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Gleez: 3:59am On Sep 18, 2017
can you explain why I keep seeing myself being in a house I moved out of over 12 years ago? That was where I spent my childhood days, though
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Chineseface2(f): 8:28am On Sep 18, 2017
Good morning sir
I had a dream yesterday and its quite confusing.

Myself and my brother was walking round my mom church (we don't attend d church anymore except my mom).and her pastor saw us and called me .
She told me many things which i didn't hear, only thing i heard was that i should buy a wrapper(ankara) with black background and blue star and i started crying .
My brother asked me why i was crying n i told him that this is the second time she is asking me to buy wrapper but the first time was in the dream.my bro consoled me and said we should go look for my mom.
As we were going,i saw some1 dat looked like my mom nd i ran to her and pushed me and said she is not my mother. As we were going we saw so many people lying on the floor sleeping in preparation for all night vigil ,i saw my aunt among the people sleeping we greeted her ,my bro went and lie beside her.
As we were talking a girl just started shouting akara and running round us with super human speed and nobody seems to care.then my bro saw my mom and went to lie beside her and i called him and ask if the person he was lieing beside is our mother,he said yes and i tip toed to them cos i was afriad the shouting girl will see or run into me, then i woke up.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 18, 2017
Pls what does it mean to be pregnant in a dream? Especially as a single fellow? Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by FRANCOBEN(m): 9:27am On Sep 18, 2017
Good Morning,

Had this unusual dream where I saw myself
walking pass a place,and I looked up and saw
a bus parked outside and the building has an
Hospital inscription on the name that shows
that it is an hospital...Suddenly I saw the bus
driver preparing/Putting down a plantain
leaves on the floor of the bus...then a woman
came out from the hospital building with a
dead Male child she was holding on her hands
and the laid him on the prepared plantain
leaves inside the bus..and the bus left....then
i continued my walking.
All the 3 faces are unknown to me(Dead
child,Mother and driver).....

Thanks.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by tolanee(f): 12:49pm On Sep 18, 2017
Nil
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TeamLeader(m): 2:49pm On Sep 18, 2017
Had a dream that i was climbing a long hill with someone. All of a sudden the ground becomes slippery that i was drawing back really struggling for stamina. Looking back there was a tipper motor coming at my back. To my surprise the motor stopped at the middle of the hill WAITING for me to get myself because its on the same road.
My big sister just appeared (i dont really know if she was the one am going with) and held my shoulder, moving till we get to the top of the hill. Then at the top of the hill i saw a mirror, i picked it to check my face if am still good and i am. Then i turned back to check to tipper motor coming, to my greatest surprise, instead of the motor to be coming it was reversing with speed as if the ground is slippery
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
4homeland:
Thanks u sir, I kept seeing my late dad in d dream and mostly in d village have not being to in 15yrs doe is happy and surprise to see me. What does this mean?.
2. Wherever I have a sure business to accomplished , I mostly get in contract women in d dreams and I will wetor relies on my body. After that the business will fail. What can I do to break this ginx , becos I always pray after d dream and I will still miss the opportunity. What else is d was forward?
1. It is an ancestral spirit. You can rebuke the spirit of death and pray against ancient bondage.

2. Ancestral spirits can cause that. It could also be as a result of the presence of a spirit spouse. They put the mark of hatred on their victims after the assault and every opportunity will be lost. You can check this post on how to deal with spirit spouse. https://ggcrc..com.ng/2015/12/breaking-spiritual-marriages-spirit.html
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 18, 2017
Temmyladey074:
good morning sir.
i think i need a serious deliverance in my life.
i always have bad dreams but cant remember whenever i wake up.
all i know i wake up afraid like someone or something is after me.
am so scared abt this.
it would be familiar spirits. They can torment their victims with fearful/scary dreams and fear/fright. Rebuke every familiar spirits assigned against you. This is a personal deliverance blog, www.ggcrc..com . You can pray as much as you want and also send requests. You have enemies to deal with. You can also see a man of God for prayers/counseling.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 18, 2017
Gleez:
can you explain why I keep seeing myself being in a house I moved out of over 12 years ago? That was where I spent my childhood days, though
It's stagnancy and backwardness spiritually. You need to work harder spiritually.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
Chineseface2:
Good morning sir
I had a dream yesterday and its quite confusing.

Myself and my brother was walking round my mom church (we don't attend d church anymore except my mom).and her pastor saw us and called me .
She told me many things which i didn't hear, only thing i heard was that i should buy a wrapper(ankara) with black background and blue star and i started crying .
My brother asked me why i was crying n i told him that this is the second time she is asking me to buy wrapper but the first time was in the dream.my bro consoled me and said we should go look for my mom.
As we were going,i saw some1 dat looked like my mom nd i ran to her and pushed me and said she is not my mother. As we were going we saw so many people lying on the floor sleeping in preparation for all night vigil ,i saw my aunt among the people sleeping we greeted her ,my bro went and lie beside her.
As we were talking a girl just started shouting akara and running round us with super human speed and nobody seems to care.then my bro saw my mom and went to lie beside her and i called him and ask if the person he was lieing beside is our mother,he said yes and i tip toed to them cos i was afriad the shouting girl will see or run into me, then i woke up.
She had told you before in the dream, now she's telling you in reality (in the dream) to buy the wrapper. it means a prophecy that will be fulfilled in your life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (191) (Reply)

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.