Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,931 members, 7,872,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:22 AM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (297807 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 9:39am On Mar 06, 2019
KENVEE6:
in my dream, I met two little girls carrying a baby boy, so they gave me the baby to hold for them and they left to do something. they stayed long so I went look for them. I went to their house and I met their mean aunt who asked me to get out of her house with the child, I was tired so I decided to abandon the baby but I got moved with sympathy for him so I decided to take him home to my house. on getting home I saw the two girls crying and looking for me. they came to me so I gave them their baby back, and I woke up. pls help me interpret.

Also, I have a question. In lots of dreams I have that appear to me like a good dream, I always see babies usually baby boys. My question is: Are they holy angels or what exactly, what do they signify.

Thanks.

Children represents God's glory, God's blessing, God's favour, God's gift, like the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit makes you like a child because of the meekness, gentleness and humility that comes with it.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:04am On Mar 06, 2019
Hiploko:
Good morning sir,

Was in a dream with a friend and then I was trying to wear a shoe that is has a very good leather but seems bigger than my leg. I was trying to use the lace to tie it to become my size
. Then 2 cockroaches appeared on the wall and my friend killed both surprisingly with one hit.

What could it mean sir?

The leather shoe you were trying to wear mean a glory, but looks like a glory that is waiting for you if you will serve God.

Cockroaches means witchcraft. Your prayers may have killed them.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Lamasta(m): 6:56pm On Mar 06, 2019
Pls Sir what does it mean to travel in a train to my destination though along the line had to come down to get something to eat and had to pursue the train again if not for a colleague of mine that saw me running after the train and had to signal to the train driver before it could stop for me to hop in again till we get to our destination.
Pls what does this dream mean?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Hiploko(m): 11:10pm On Mar 06, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

The leather shoe you were trying to wear mean a glory, but looks like a glory that is waiting for you if you will serve God.

Cockroaches means witchcraft. Your prayers may have killed them.
Thank you
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 12:05am On Mar 07, 2019
Lamasta:
Pls Sir what does it mean to travel in a train to my destination though along the line had to come down to get something to eat and had to pursue the train again if not for a colleague of mine that saw me running after the train and had to signal to the train driver before it could stop for me to hop in again till we get to our destination.
Pls what does this dream mean?
Travelling by train, that mean moving forward, advancement, progress, although there were distractions and missed opportunities and you almost gave up, but keep your eyes on the goal, stay focused, you will get there.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Lamasta(m): 1:44pm On Mar 07, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

Travelling by train, that mean moving forward, advancement, progress, although there were distractions and missed opportunities and you almost gave up, but keep your eyes on the goal, stay focused, you will get there.
Thanks Sir really appreciate.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Misslynx(f): 3:55am On Mar 08, 2019
In my dream, There was this place people were trooping in from far and wide to collect free gifts or something. I collected three things. I can only remember one of those things I was carrying which is a big loaf of bread. I was walking back home and guarding them so jealously until I met someone whom it's been long I saw way back in real life. He approached me while I was on the road and tried to collect the bread from me both playfully and forcefully. He nearly overpowered me when I was almost giving up to him. But in the end I overpowered him and while trying to walk away as fast as I can, I woke up. Please sir, I need help with interpretation to this dream.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by sniperr007(m): 5:29pm On Mar 08, 2019
Good evening
Please I had s dream.
In the dream, I went to meet a childhood friend in his house. he left me in the toilet to wash/bath his dog.
As I was bathing the dog. I decided not to continue washed my hands and left the toilet & his house. I didn't see him so I left the house.
On leaving the house, I saw his cousin (lady) coming the the whole family behind her. She was carrying a baby like her own.
She gave me the baby. I carried the baby for awhile then gave the baby to her sister & was about leaving the place when I woke up
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 5:49pm On Mar 08, 2019
Misslynx:
In my dream, There was this place people were trooping in from far and wide to collect free gifts or something. I collected three things. I can only remember one of those things I was carrying which is a big loaf of bread. I was walking back home and guarding them so jealously until I met someone whom it's been long I saw way back in real life. He approached me while I was on the road and tried to collect the bread from me both playfully and forcefully. He nearly overpowered me when I was almost giving up to him. But in the end I overpowered him and while trying to walk away as fast as I can, I woke up. Please sir, I need help with interpretation to this dream.

They are spiritual gifts and blessings and you recently got them. It is also a glory, it's a glory you would be made to guard jealously. The devil will try to dispossess you of it through temptations: anger, provocations, fighting and all manner all wiles. Be careful. To retain these kind of gifts, thank God for it with all your heart and appreciate it, though you may not know what they are yet until they start manifesting.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Misslynx(f): 6:18pm On Mar 08, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

They are spiritual gifts and blessings and you recently got them. It is also a glory, it's a glory you would be made to guard jealously. The devil will try to dispossess you of it through temptations: anger, provocations, fighting and all manner all wiles. Be careful. To retain these kind of gifts, thank God for it with all your heart and appreciate it, though you may not know what they are yet until they start manifesting.
Thank you very much sir. God bless you.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 11:34pm On Mar 08, 2019
sniperr007:
Good evening
Please I had s dream.
In the dream, I went to meet a childhood friend in his house. he left me in the toilet to wash/bath his dog.
As I was bathing the dog. I decided not to continue washed my hands and left the toilet & his house. I didn't see him so I left the house.
On leaving the house, I saw his cousin (lady) coming the the whole family behind her. She was carrying a baby like her own.
She gave me the baby. I carried the baby for awhile then gave the baby to her sister & was about leaving the place when I woke up

To see yourself in a toilet means pollution. The dog represent lust/seduction, which can also come from pollution. Cancel demonic pollution and bind the spirit of dog in Jesus name. The spirit of dog is also the spirit of lust.

The child is a blessing.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by sniperr007(m): 1:27pm On Mar 09, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

To see yourself in a toilet means pollution. The dog represent lust/seduction, which can also come from pollution. Cancel demonic pollution and bind the spirit of dog in Jesus name. The spirit of dog is also the spirit of lust.

The child is a blessing.

Thank you
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Hiploko(m): 2:39pm On Mar 09, 2019
Good day.

Was in a dream and saw like a red carpet representation of various brand logo hung on the wall. The logos were very clear.

What could it mean please?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 6:20pm On Mar 09, 2019
Hiploko:
Good day.

Was in a dream and saw like a red carpet representation of various brand logo hung on the wall. The logos were very clear.

What could it mean please?

It's about an event that will mark a turning point in your life, and it's happening soon.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TeamLeader(m): 9:18pm On Mar 11, 2019
Had a dream but it wasn't that clear but i'll try to describe it.

I really don't know what happened to the previous King whether he was dismissed or died i cant say but I was chosen to be the next king. They now fully dressed me in Kings attire (those old clothes that Kings normally wore in yoruba epic movies. I dont know where they got it from).
One thing was certain in the dream that as the new king, your aim is going to / will fight war.
After i was dressed, whether the next thing is to give me the crown i dont know and it seems i should have fill one form like that i dont know because I be jjc. So they asked and I told them I haven't and they were confused and surprised at the same time. So they brought the form and began to fill it asking questions.
During this process, i dipped my hand into my pocket and i see a GT atm card (i use GT in real life tho) but the name on the gotten was not mine.
Far from me i also see a female friend of mine and I rushed to her and embrace her. Then I woke up.
hasn't
I dreamt that my pregnant wife delivered a boy and we were taking pictures. Note: she just got pregnant about a month or so because we've been looking for it for sometimes now and in that same dream sir, she told me she also had a dream that she has swallowed mortal (like ohun ti gbe odo mi in yoruba dunno if you get it)
So when we both woke up in the morning i ask her if she had any dream she said no.

Thanks for interpretation
Re: Your Dreams Explained by hmmmmmnn: 3:59am On Mar 12, 2019
Great thread
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 12:24pm On Mar 12, 2019
TeamLeader:
Had a dream but it wasn't that clear but i'll try to describe it.

I really don't know what happened to the previous King whether he was dismissed or died i cant say but I was chosen to be the next king. They now fully dressed me in Kings attire (those old clothes that Kings normally wore in yoruba epic movies. I dont know where they got it from).
One thing was certain in the dream that as the new king, your aim is going to / will fight war.
After i was dressed, whether the next thing is to give me the crown i dont know and it seems i should have fill one form like that i dont know because I be jjc. So they asked and I told them I haven't and they were confused and surprised at the same time. So they brought the form and began to fill it asking questions.
During this process, i dipped my hand into my pocket and i see a GT atm card (i use GT in real life tho) but the name on the gotten was not mine.
Far from me i also see a female friend of mine and I rushed to her and embrace her. Then I woke up.
hasn't
I dreamt that my pregnant wife delivered a boy and we were taking pictures. Note: she just got pregnant about a month or so because we've been looking for it for sometimes now and in that same dream sir, she told me she also had a dream that she has swallowed mortal (like ohun ti gbe odo mi in yoruba dunno if you get it)
So when we both woke up in the morning i ask her if she had any dream she said no.

Thanks for interpretation

1) I remember you have been having this royalty dreams for some time now. Perhaps you have a royal heritage or of royal descent and it will definitely influence every aspect of your life. There is a lot of mysteries and secrets in royal families, many of which are not clean.

On the second dream, you may need to pray for your wife and the pregnancy. That dream of her swallowing a mortar is a demonic manipulation. Cancel it with prayers and pray for her and the baby that she will deliver safely and she and the baby will be safe and secure during pregnancy.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TeamLeader(m): 1:07pm On Mar 12, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

1) I remember you have been having this royalty dreams for some time now. Perhaps you have a royal heritage or of royal descent and it will definitely influence every aspect of your life. There is a lot of mysteries and secrets in royal families, many of which are not clean.

On the second dream, you may need to pray for your wife and the pregnancy. That dream of her swallowing a mortar is a demonic manipulation. Cancel it with prayers and pray for her and the baby that she will deliver safely and she and the baby will be safe and secure during pregnancy.

You are spot on sir. This is the third time I will have such dreams but we don't really relate to a royalty family. I don't know what future holds tho.
So what should I do? Maybe I will just ignore it.

And concerning my wife please can you direct me on how to pray against it since its a bad dream. I just hope nothing will happen to her.

Thank you for your help
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 2:33pm On Mar 12, 2019
TeamLeader:

You are spot on sir. This is the third time I will have such dreams but we don't really relate to a royalty family. I don't know what future holds tho.
So what should I do? Maybe I will just ignore it.

And concerning my wife please can you direct me on how to pray against it since its a bad dream. I just hope nothing will happen to her.

Thank you for your help

The dream is literal as it is repeated. You are of a royal bloodline, many people have forgotten their family history or even know who their ancestors were. You can ask questions from your elders or retrace your family tree angry

I already told you to pray for her safety and wellness and of the child during pregnancy, and pray for safe delivery. Nothing will happen to her and the child.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Davoneskay(m): 4:05pm On Mar 12, 2019
Sir Tayehiboluwa! I saw the writing, 'Terrere' up in d sky. Abeg, e get meaning?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 8:41pm On Mar 12, 2019
Davoneskay:
Sir Tayehiboluwa! I saw the writing, 'Terrere' up in d sky. Abeg, e get meaning?

It's a prophecy and/or a prophetic message. I cant tell you what it means here, it's a secret, and not for everybody.

This dream shows you will be great and popular.

You may have a prophetic gift sha.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by gbelukanbi: 11:39pm On Mar 12, 2019
Pls sir, what does this dream means. I saw this written on a car that l love. God save man. Man save woman. Woman seen snake. Snake knows him. God save all. Pls what does it mean.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 9:52am On Mar 13, 2019
gbelukanbi:
Pls sir, what does this dream means. I saw this written on a car that l love. God save man. Man save woman. Woman seen snake. Snake knows him. God save all. Pls what does it mean.

This is a message about salvation. As you love that car, so does God loves you and love us, and saved us. You've been called and anointed to be a preacher of the gospel based on this revelation. Preach, share and spread the word of God, the love of God wherever you find yourself.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by gbelukanbi: 10:27am On Mar 13, 2019
Thank you sir Mr Taye. Before that particular dream. I had one some times ago. I dreamth that I was at a house then an old man appeared to me in Yoruba native dressing. He said he want to send me on an errand then he handed over to me a big travelling bag. The bag was empty. Then he asked me not to look at his eyes then l did. His eyes was burning like fire. When I woke up I had appolo for some weeks. Pls what does this means sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 11:59am On Mar 13, 2019
gbelukanbi:
Thank you sir Mr Taye. Before that particular dream. I had one some times ago. I dreamth that I was at a house then an old man appeared to me in Yoruba native dressing. He said he want to send me on an errand then he handed over to me a big travelling bag. The bag was empty. Then he asked me not to look at his eyes then l did. His eyes was burning like fire. When I woke up I had appolo for some weeks. Pls what does this means sir.

You were visited by an angel of the Lord. The errand he is sending you is to go and preach and the teach the gospel, this will take you all over the world. The form of his eyes shows that he is God or his representative. The empty bag he gave you means he will provide and supply all that you need, you do not need any resources to start with.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by gbelukanbi: 12:51pm On Mar 13, 2019
Thank you sir Mr tayehjiboluwa. I really appreciate your timely interpretation. I will work on it.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TeamLeader(m): 10:56am On Mar 14, 2019
Have a dream that I was with old colleagues and there were so many mango trees. Out of all the people that were present i was the only one with a very long stick plucking the mango for them. I was moving from one tree to the other with the stick in my hand once they spotted any mango they'll show me and I will get it for them. The mango were so ripe that once I touch them they will just dropped to the floor and people were happy and i was taking some mango too.

But I am seriously worried because the event happened at my secondary school environment
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 5:57pm On Mar 14, 2019
TeamLeader:
Have a dream that I was with old colleagues and there were so many mango trees. Out of all the people that were present i was the only one with a very long stick plucking the mango for them. I was moving from one tree to the other with the stick in my hand once they spotted any mango they'll show me and I will get it for them. The mango were so ripe that once I touch them they will just dropped to the floor and people were happy and i was taking some mango too.

But I am seriously worried because the event happened at my secondary school environment

This symbolize blessing of the Lord and the favour of the Lord. It doesn't matter if the location of the dream is in your secondary or primary school, no enemy can stop your blessing or your destiny. You will be blessed and also be a blessing and help other people.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by littleguy444: 7:10pm On Mar 14, 2019
sir I had a dream that I and someone were holding a biscuit then a boy I knew came he forcefully collected our biscuit he ate some of the other person's biscuit and was about to eat mine then I saw that he was possessed by a demon so I began praying and his body started shaking seriously and when I woke up the prayer was on my lips.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TeamLeader(m): 7:30pm On Mar 14, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

This symbolize blessing of the Lord and the favour of the Lord. It doesn't matter if the location of the dream is in your secondary or primary school, no enemy can stop your blessing or your destiny. You will be blessed and also be a blessing and help other people.

Thank you but this is not the first time I will have such prophecy from different people that I will be very rich and successful and all that but I don't have any thing now.

Though am into networking business which is not giving me what I need at the moment. Am as broke as.... No capital to start other business. My rent is due this month i never get any means for renewal. I feel frustrated and angry hearing this prophecy. Even last Sunday a woman still tells me the same thing that I will have so much money and successful. I just nod my head say I don hear but am really tired seriously.

I pray always too. Is there something I will have to do again? Or i should just be patient and watch hoping for God's time.

Thank you once again
Re: Your Dreams Explained by dunsin125: 7:37am On Mar 15, 2019
You say cockroaches means witchcraft. In our house, at night cockroaches do walk around our house
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 8:03am On Mar 15, 2019
littleguy444:
sir I had a dream that I and someone were holding a biscuit then a boy I knew came he forcefully collected our biscuit he ate some of the other person's biscuit and was about to eat mine then I saw that he was possessed by a demon so I began praying and his body started shaking seriously and when I woke up the prayer was on my lips.

Only the Holy Spirit can reveal to you if someone is possessed by a demon and what type of demon he has. You may have the gift of discernment and the Spirit of the Lord. Normally the Holy Spirit comes with discernment. The Holy Spirit also gives you power, that's why you could deal with the demon on the spot. Begin to exercise your faith in the Lord, pray in tongues, and walk in the Spirit. The Lord is taking you somewhere. But pray against demonic harassment and demonic attachment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (191) (Reply)

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.