Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,339 members, 7,881,246 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:07 PM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (298997 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 21, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

It's a matter of time, the favour of the Lord will find you, you will have all that you want. It is close.
Thank you sir. pls sir what is the meaning of this dream?
i was in a school preparing for exams and my parents came to tell me that i would be travelling abroad to study. i just abandoned the studying for the exam and kept telling everyone i was travelling out to the extent i was in the exam hall and never bothered to answer any question simply cos i was travelling abroad.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by eshadiamond(f): 8:07pm On Mar 22, 2019
Thank you sir! How can I send a direct message to u. There r some dreams I will like to share with you privately Pls thanks. .... God bless u
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 8:09pm On Mar 22, 2019
dharyurh:
Thank you sir. pls sir what is the meaning of this dream?
i was in a school preparing for exams and my parents came to tell me that i would be travelling abroad to study. i just abandoned the studying for the exam and kept telling everyone i was travelling out to the extent i was in the exam hall and never bothered to answer any question simply cos i was travelling abroad.
Sitting an exam in the dream means a test of your faith, patience, endurance, understanding or faith in God. On the other part you may have options to choose from or decisions to make in your academics, career or otherwise, you should choose the one that is best and favorable for you.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 8:11pm On Mar 22, 2019
eshadiamond:
Thank you sir! How can I send a direct message to u. There r some dreams I will like to share with you privately Pls thanks. .... God bless u
tcrojem@gmail.com
Re: Your Dreams Explained by littleguy444: 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2019
sir I had a dream that a woman i knew in real life came to me that she is now a prophetess helping people and told me that she told a woman about using White beans for alms and that the woman has brought the beans she now showed me the beans in the dream it was white and she was now asking me what to do with the beans like she is asking me for guidance and I woke up
dear sir I am using this opportunity to thank for the good work you have been doing in this thread but I can't thank you enough so I pray that the Lord should thank you more amen .
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 12:05am On Mar 23, 2019
littleguy444:
sir I had a dream that a woman i knew in real life came to me that she is now a prophetess helping people and told me that she told a woman about using White beans for alms and that the woman has brought the beans she now showed me the beans in the dream it was white and she was now asking me what to do with the beans like she is asking me for guidance and I woke up
dear sir I am using this opportunity to thank for the good work you have been doing in this thread but I can't thank you enough so I pray that the Lord should thank you more amen .

Beware of false prophets and false prophecies, they can mislead you or derail you in life. Study the bible to know what the Lord wants from you and what he expects of you. Ask for discernment so you can know which prophecy is from God and which is not from him.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by prettyirene: 3:22am On Mar 23, 2019
Sir good morning...thanks for the good works..please I had a dream which I have not been able to interpret..i was washing cloth outside my house, a concrete from heaven started falling on the house like rain and A bigger and more beautiful house sprang up..i then entered the new house and I saw people working putting the new house in order...i was now asking them why did they not allow me pack my things out of the old house before building a new house, they responded that I was told to bring out my things but I refused even the new buyer told me to pack my things out but I refused so they had no choice than demolish the old structure.
NB: I'm a married woman thanks
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 6:55am On Mar 23, 2019
good morning Bro.Taye
i had a dream when my Dad sent me on errand on my way i met white men and women i was kind of making signs for one of them telling them that i knew her and she was happy .
please explain though it wasn't clear
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Ralaji: 9:27am On Mar 23, 2019
Good morning bro and thanks for your assistance.
I had a dream where I was showing someone the picture of the plane I want to sell which was drawn on something like paper and the person collected it to like confirm whether it's genuine one. He took the paper like thing that the plane is drawn on to somewhere where they compare and confirm that its genuine.

Thanks sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by eshadiamond(f): 10:17am On Mar 23, 2019
Thank you sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by tomtween1(m): 5:26pm On Mar 23, 2019
Good day sir, God bless you for all you do...
please I've been having dreams where I'd just see a bible verse and I'll wake up...

1. 2 weeks ago, in my dream at night, I remember seeing " 1 Samual 5:4"
I woke up early in the morning and checked what's in that verse and it says,

"5:4 And when they arose early on the morrow morning, behold, Dagon was fallen upon his face to the ground before the ark of the LORD; and the head of Dagon and both the palms of his hands were cut off upon the threshold; only the stump of Dagon was left to him."

2. I then had another dream where I saw the verse
"Ephesians 4:11"
I checked what was in the verse and it goes thus,

" And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers"

3. yesterday night in my dream, I saw kings dressed in the south south royal Regalia and I began hearing in my spirit that,
"seeth thou a man diligent in his work, and he shall sit in the company of kings"

I then woke up...

please does these dreams mean?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 6:13pm On Mar 23, 2019
prettyirene:
Sir good morning...thanks for the good works..please I had a dream which I have not been able to interpret..i was washing cloth outside my house, a concrete from heaven started falling on the house like rain and A bigger and more beautiful house sprang up..i then entered the new house and I saw people working putting the new house in order...i was now asking them why did they not allow me pack my things out of the old house before building a new house, they responded that I was told to bring out my things but I refused even the new buyer told me to pack my things out but I refused so they had no choice than demolish the old structure.
NB: I'm a married woman thanks

This is a sensitive and a literal dream. You should FAST and pray so as not to be forced out of your home, marriage, your property or your house, or your place. Treat as urgent
Re: Your Dreams Explained by tunapa2009(m): 6:14pm On Mar 23, 2019
sholay2011:

Noted sir. God bless you.

It is more of your identity. There is a position you're right now and it seems you're not comfortable with (although it seems normal). You have stayed too long in that position till now. It is a revelation of where you are called to; a higher calling. You may not be expecting it or you're thinking in a different line. But God is drawing your attention to this new level.

I encourage you to stay more with God's word (especially your quiet time). Be more sensitive in the spirit. May the Lord open your eyes of understanding.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 6:30pm On Mar 23, 2019
chukwuma0000:
good morning Bro.Taye
i had a dream when my Dad sent me on errand on my way i met white men and women i was kind of making signs for one of them telling them that i knew her and she was happy .
please explain though it wasn't clear

You would probably coexist, work and live with white people in the near future. It's something you can relate with.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 7:33pm On Mar 23, 2019
Ralaji:
Good morning bro and thanks for your assistance.
I had a dream where I was showing someone the picture of the plane I want to sell which was drawn on something like paper and the person collected it to like confirm whether it's genuine one. He took the paper like thing that the plane is drawn on to somewhere where they compare and confirm that its genuine.

Thanks sir.

This means a breakthrough; a big break. A plane is a very expensive equipment and owning or selling it is a breakthrough. It is a breakthrough because it is confirmed to be genuine which means it is ready to be sold and you earn money. This dream will manifest as a huge business opportunity(will have its risks), probably transnational, and breakthrough.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Ralaji: 7:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

This means a breakthrough; a big break. A plane is a very expensive equipment and owning or selling it is a breakthrough. It is a breakthrough because it is confirmed to be genuine which means it is ready to be sold and you earn money. This dream will manifest as a huge business opportunity(will have its risks), probably transnational, and breakthrough.

Thanks so much sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by prettyirene: 3:47am On Mar 24, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

This is a sensitive and a literal dream. You should FAST and pray so as not to be forced out of your home, marriage, your property or your house, or your place. Treat as urgent
Thank you sir I appreciate
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 7:18am On Mar 24, 2019
tomtween1:
Good day sir, God bless you for all you do...
please I've been having dreams where I'd just see a bible verse and I'll wake up...

1. 2 weeks ago, in my dream at night, I remember seeing " 1 Samual 5:4"
I woke up early in the morning and checked what's in that verse and it says,

"5:4 And when they arose early on the morrow morning, behold, Dagon was fallen upon his face to the ground before the ark of the LORD; and the head of Dagon and both the palms of his hands were cut off upon the threshold; only the stump of Dagon was left to him."

2. I then had another dream where I saw the verse
"Ephesians 4:11"
I checked what was in the verse and it goes thus,

" And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers"

3. yesterday night in my dream, I saw kings dressed in the south south royal Regalia and I began hearing in my spirit that,
"seeth thou a man diligent in his work, and he shall sit in the company of kings"

I then woke up...

please does these dreams mean?

The Lord has called you and anointed you to work for him. There is something about the ark of the Lord that caused Dagon to fall before it and decapitated, that is because the Lord was in the ark and since there cant be two Gods in a place because there is only one God, the god dagon had to bow before the true God. He has also given you one or more of the spiritual offices mentioned in Ephesians 4:11. The kings you see represents honour, power and authority which is what the Lord gives his servants. Wake up, and start calling upon him. You can go to a bible school for a start.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by tomtween1(m): 8:04am On Mar 24, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

The Lord has called you and anointed you to work for him. There is something about the ark of the Lord that caused Dagon to fall before it and decapitated, that is because the Lord was in the ark and since there cant be two Gods in a place because there is only one God, the god dagon had to bow before the true God. He has also given you one or more of the spiritual offices mentioned in Ephesians 4:11. The kings you see represents honour, power and authority which is what the Lord gives his servants. Wake up, and start calling upon him. You can go to a bible school for a start.

wow
thanks so much

I never saw it this way, God bless you real good for the enlightenment.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 24, 2019
Bro.Taye may God bless you for making out time for this thread.
I dreamt about one of my uncle i do stay with in the market but now am no longer stay with him , i look at him in that dream his facial expression is not okay , i now asked him he reply that he is not feeling fine that he is sick .
And i dreamt again when i and my sisters were singing .
There is also this girl i knew , it seems in that dream she was making up and hiding her face from me.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by KENVEE6: 1:16pm On Mar 24, 2019
Hello, Gud afternoon.
I always see children in my dream, sometimes am told that they're my future children, other times I just see them. I use to think about giving my children crazy and out-of-the-world names but I was warned in a dream to make sure I give them meaningful names. sometime last year I dream where I was carrying my child called Michael chi-something (I didn't get the end of the name). Today again I was told "his name has to start from Chi..."
I don't understand any of all these.

NB- am not even dating talk more of married
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 24, 2019
sir.Taye am a christian but sometimes i keep wondering how these seers and prophets tend to forecast the future of brethren ,
does it mean that the gift of prophecy are real ?
is this particular gift from God ?
A pastor will be telling you about your family and your personal life and so on .
i really want to know the Authenticity of this powers or gift.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Kukusnazzy009: 6:37pm On Mar 24, 2019
Good evening sir. Please help me out. A pastor said he saw a diamond on my forehead and God asked him to pray for me in one evening service we had. Another pastor once told me that I am holding a Sceptre in my right hand in the revelation he saw.
Please I need meaning to that's two because I never had the chance to ask them and it's been disturbing me. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 8:30pm On Mar 24, 2019
chukwuma0000:
Bro.Taye may God bless you for making out time for this thread.
I dreamt about one of my uncle i do stay with in the market but now am no longer stay with him , i look at him in that dream his facial expression is not okay , i now asked him he reply that he is not feeling fine that he is sick .
And i dreamt again when i and my sisters were singing .
There is also this girl i knew , it seems in that dream she was making up and hiding her face from me.

Pray for your uncle that the Lord will heal him and deliver him from sickness, he may not be sick now but the spirit of infirmity is after him.

If you and your sisters are singing gospel songs, then it means the presence of the Lord and his angels or that you are alive in spirit, otherwise, it is just your state of mind.

If someone is hiding from you or hiding their face from you in the dream, you could pray for them or look out for them or reach out to them. It is mostly a precognitive dream and it is something shameful or humiliating or calamitous that their spirit doesn't want you to see or know about them. Some people have dreamt this dream about loved ones who later passed on shortly afterwards.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 9:09pm On Mar 24, 2019
KENVEE6:
Hello, Gud afternoon.
I always see children in my dream, sometimes am told that they're my future children, other times I just see them. I use to think about giving my children crazy and out-of-the-world names but I was warned in a dream to make sure I give them meaningful names. sometime last year I dream where I was carrying my child called Michael chi-something (I didn't get the end of the name). Today again I was told "his name has to start from Chi..."
I don't understand any of all these.

NB- am not even dating talk more of married

When you see children in the dream, it means a gift and glory. I always see stars on people that have this kind of dream. However if you are seeing your own children in the dream and you don't have one yet in real life, they may be your spirit children and you may have a spirit spouse. But this particular dream doesn't look like a dream of spirit spouse. But if you ever get intimate in the dream, we may have a spirit spouse case with respect to the dream.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 9:43pm On Mar 24, 2019
chukwuma0000:
sir.Taye am a christian but sometimes i keep wondering how these seers and prophets tend to forecast the future of brethren ,
does it mean that the gift of prophecy are real ?
is this particular gift from God ?
A pastor will be telling you about your family and your personal life and so on .
i really want to know the Authenticity of this powers or gift.

The gift of prophecy is real and it is from the Lord, 1 Corinthians 12:1-10 & 1 Corinthians 14. However if a man of God is telling you what you ate last night, how much is in your bank account, the colour of your underwear , or your parents birth name then it is the spirit of divination not the gift of prophecy (Acts 16:16-18). Witches have this spirit, witch doctors and occultists have it, some men of God also have it and they think it is the Spirit of the Lord . You need the gift of discerning of spirits to know which is which.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:40pm On Mar 24, 2019
Kukusnazzy009:
Good evening sir. Please help me out. A pastor said he saw a diamond on my forehead and God asked him to pray for me in one evening service we had. Another pastor once told me that I am holding a Sceptre in my right hand in the revelation he saw.
Please I need meaning to that's two because I never had the chance to ask them and it's been disturbing me. Thanks in anticipation.

The diamond he saw on your forehead is a peculiar glory that the Lord has given you(wisdom, understanding, divine inspirations, knowledge). A sceptre is a symbol of authority and power.
You will be great before men and God
Re: Your Dreams Explained by KENVEE6: 6:47am On Mar 28, 2019
Gud morning,
in my dream, I was in a very big house, I don't know who this house belong to but the only people I knew there was my cousin Bianca and my coursemate Justin. One peculiar thing abt this house is the amount of food in it, you can eat what you want without being questioned. I was so happy to be there because I was allowed to eat anything I want, so I started preparing what I wanted to eat, immediately it got done and I wanted to put off the fire, I woke up.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 5:53pm On Mar 28, 2019
KENVEE6:
Gud morning,
in my dream, I was in a very big house, I don't know who this house belong to but the only people I knew there was my cousin Bianca and my coursemate Justin. One peculiar thing abt this house is the amount of food in it, you can eat what you want without being questioned. I was so happy to be there because I was allowed to eat anything I want, so I started preparing what I wanted to eat, immediately it got done and I wanted to put off the fire, I woke up.

This mean divine provision, divine promotion and divine positioning. It's like having all the things you want in life. This dream/revelation is the answer to not just your prayers, but the prayers of many people, you will understand this in years to come.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Kukusnazzy009: 11:38pm On Mar 28, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

Thank you Sir. Many thanks
The diamond he saw on your forehead is a peculiar glory that the Lord has given you(wisdom, understanding, divine inspirations, knowledge). A sceptre is a symbol of authority and power.
You will be great before men and God
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Kukusnazzy009: 11:40pm On Mar 28, 2019
[Thank you Sir. More grace abound. quote author=TayehJiboluwa post=76955696]

You will be great before men and God[/quote]
Re: Your Dreams Explained by vanilla90(f): 8:40am On Mar 29, 2019
Good morning

Please what does it mean to be so tall in your dream?

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (191) (Reply)

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.