Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,387 members, 7,910,955 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 09:17 PM

Charlyboy Blast Andrew Yakubu And All Currupt Politicians - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charlyboy Blast Andrew Yakubu And All Currupt Politicians (647 Views)

Andrew Jack Dies Of Coronavirus At 76 / That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) / Ajebutter Tweets About Andrew Yakubu's Cash Stash, Female Twitter User Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charlyboy Blast Andrew Yakubu And All Currupt Politicians by Elcid1(m): 10:15pm On Feb 12, 2017
Most people for Naija dey Craze, we dey Sick, many of us dey Mental. I am sure you must have heard/read about the former NNPC Boss, Andrew Yakubu who typifies what is Damaging the Nigerian brand. I even know some for my village Oguta. The Evil in the hearts of these men/women who are Mindless and Mean is for sure the Bedrock of our Recession; Unemployment; Suffering; Hunger and an Infrastructural decay as trillions and billions of our monies are diverted to personal pockets.

Just recently, see how much of our looted fund was forfeited to the Government of President Muhammadu Buhari.
$153 million = Diezani Allison Madueke
$15 million = Patience Jonathan
N4billion = NIMASA boss
Heartbreaking N1trillion = Ex-Service chiefs .
N111million = INEC Staff
$9.8 million & £74,000 = Andrew Yakubu
4.7bn arms fund = Obanikoro/Fayose
N11.7 billion mansion built by Deziani in banana island Lagos.
Haba Haba Haba, Kilode what is this. Stealing competition?

But Andrew Yakubu own vex me die. Look at the place that $9.77m and another £750.000.00 was found in Kaduna. Begin to Imagine how on earth that almost $10million gift was given to that useless criminal called Andrew Yakubu as claimed and how much gift would have been to Thieves,Evil People and Demons in government over the last decades. Oh; Where is my gun, because I feel like shooting somebody, yet, common man go die by jungle justice#ourmumudondo.
AREAFADA CharlyBoy
President.
Frustrated Nigerians
www.charlyboy.me
Twitter/Instagram @areafada1
Facebook @ Charles Oputa

Re: Charlyboy Blast Andrew Yakubu And All Currupt Politicians by succyreal(m): 10:18pm On Feb 12, 2017
i
Re: Charlyboy Blast Andrew Yakubu And All Currupt Politicians by midehi2(f): 10:20pm On Feb 12, 2017
I concur, lets shoot them all, they have no pity in stealing, chai, stupid politicians... the wrath of God will visit them soon...that is why its difficult for Buhari now, may his sickness disappear soon
Re: Charlyboy Blast Andrew Yakubu And All Currupt Politicians by Angelben10(m): 10:28pm On Feb 12, 2017
coming from an Area father then am surprised
Re: Charlyboy Blast Andrew Yakubu And All Currupt Politicians by ojun50(m): 10:29pm On Feb 12, 2017
Nd my oga is jst after me because of 200 naira, oh wht a wicked country
Re: Charlyboy Blast Andrew Yakubu And All Currupt Politicians by Epositive(m): 10:42pm On Feb 12, 2017
these greedy politicians will soon be wiped away...... i think charly boy should hold an office even if it's just one year, let's see how he runs it.

#areafada
#positivevibes

(1) (Reply)

I Vow To Serve God For The Rest Of My Life – Davido Gives Testimony In Church / Read How People Reacted To Love Dr. Joro's Tweet About Not Marrying A Celeb / Nigerian Lady Brags About Putting Weed In A Toddler’s Food Because Of This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.