Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,414 members, 7,947,711 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 07:25 AM

Women Are Born Naughty By Nature - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Born Naughty By Nature (1166 Views)

Naughty By Nature: First Love Gone Sour / Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are Born Naughty By Nature by anddrewz: 7:14pm On Dec 06, 2009
Women from my observation are born naturally stubborn. No matter how gentle a woman is, there is that natural naughtiness in her. This can only be suppressed and tamed willingly. But d day u scratch the protective cover and exposed the beast in her, u will be sorry for your action. To enjoy your woman, love and treat her like a lady and 'let the sleeping dog lie'.
Re: Women Are Born Naughty By Nature by madlady(f): 7:16pm On Dec 06, 2009
wink grin
Re: Women Are Born Naughty By Nature by maileby(m): 8:40pm On Dec 06, 2009
Gbam!!!
Re: Women Are Born Naughty By Nature by 190: 11:00pm On Dec 06, 2009
some women are even born with condom's in their hand~
Re: Women Are Born Naughty By Nature by mamagee3(f): 11:03pm On Dec 06, 2009
Sexist by nature. angry
Re: Women Are Born Naughty By Nature by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 06, 2009
anddrewz:

Women from my observation are born naturally stubborn. No matter how gentle a woman is, there is that natural naughtiness in her. This can only be suppressed and tamed willingly. But d day u scratch the protective cover and exposed the beast in her, u will be sorry for your action. To enjoy your woman, love and treat her like a lady and 'let the sleeping dog lie'.

Clap for yourself. Hurrrayyyyy!!!!
Re: Women Are Born Naughty By Nature by 190: 11:30pm On Dec 06, 2009
michelin89:

Clap for yourself. Hurrrayyyyy!!!!

when are the winners getting published

please and the results
pics,anything~
Re: Women Are Born Naughty By Nature by Pweety4me(f): 11:33pm On Dec 06, 2009
@Poster spice up ur lyfe! tongue grin
Re: Women Are Born Naughty By Nature by Noigeeriaa: 11:36pm On Dec 06, 2009
OP ellaborate on your experiences, give us the dirt
Re: Women Are Born Naughty By Nature by anddrewz: 5:40am On Dec 07, 2009
Scenerio (1): You are in love with this lady, she is such an angel, so loving, u don't believe she can hurt a fly. Then one day u have a misunderstanding with her and she tells you the story of your life. She washes u clean with her mouth. Before u tell her one word, she has told u ten. U will be shocked to see that behind that angelic look is a viper.
Re: Women Are Born Naughty By Nature by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 07, 2009
Zero stars for this piece of information. grin
Re: Women Are Born Naughty By Nature by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:39am On Dec 07, 2009
And your point really is? undecided
Re: Women Are Born Naughty By Nature by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 07, 2009
anddrewz:

Thank you for saying that abt women.Am proud to be a born a woman.
Re: Women Are Born Naughty By Nature by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 07, 2009
anddrewz:

I wish I could disagree. grin
Re: Women Are Born Naughty By Nature by galatico(m): 10:37am On Dec 07, 2009
First Poster you're one hundred and one percent right!!!
Re: Women Are Born Naughty By Nature by Tcharged: 10:46am On Dec 07, 2009
anddrewz:

So so right!
Re: Women Are Born Naughty By Nature by madlady(f): 2:31am On Dec 08, 2009
190:

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Women Are Born Naughty By Nature by Gabry(f): 2:49am On Dec 08, 2009

And some men or rather MOST men are born with a brain shape of a testicle! grin cheesy grin
Re: Women Are Born Naughty By Nature by mamagee3(f): 2:50am On Dec 08, 2009
Gabry:

And some men or rather MOST men are born with a brain shape of a testicle!  grin  cheesy  grin

grin grin grin
Re: Women Are Born Naughty By Nature by echobee(f): 7:39am On Dec 08, 2009
end of discussion.
Re: Women Are Born Naughty By Nature by humblemate(m): 7:46am On Dec 08, 2009
rokiatu:

I wish I could disagree. grin
Don't even disagree cos it's true as said by the poster
Re: Women Are Born Naughty By Nature by madlady(f): 2:23pm On Dec 08, 2009
humblemate:

Don't even disagree cos it's true as said by the poster

So, do we not all have many sides to our personalty, no big deal.

Does not mean we are bad.

(1) (Reply)

Failed To Recognise A Former School Mate, The Girl Is Quite Hurt! / From Being A Total Loser With Women : To Having A Date With A Beautiful Woman / Need Some Real Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.