Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,745 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:35 AM

The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria (21022 Views)

Buhari’s 2nd Term Will Consume Tinubu, Break Nigeria – Iyorchia Ayu / Senate supporting Agitation To Break Up Nigeria? / "Fake News More Dangerous Than Insurgency, Can Break Nigeria" – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by totit: 10:50am On Feb 15, 2017
BiafranPound:
do you know that Lugardian slaves are brain-locked and will forever remain brain-locked lipsrsealed

Feel free to find solace over the pain.

And No, I don't know. wink
Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by BiafranPound: 1:05pm On Feb 15, 2017
ipodstinks:
so you have from Edo too hahaha. even as yorubas are millions in Edo and delta, we don't call ourselves Yoruba Edo or Yoruba delta. we are many in kogi, yet we don't call ourselves Yoruba kogi. why do u ppl always claim what is obviously not yours. Mr, hope u will claim america too, cos america Igbo, UK Igbo, Spanish Igbo. don't forget Lagos Igbo too. yeye dey smell.
do you know that your brain cells have expired?
Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by BiafranPound: 1:14pm On Feb 15, 2017
Fasten your seat belts and get ready for more "tori" and drama that will unfold soonest..i seriously feel the pains of what the majority of our innocent people are suffering at the moment, in the monster contraption...but as a courageous and fearless people, we are left with only one choice, and that choice is to bring about the bulcanization of her evil majesty, Nigeria.. and reclaim our ancestral territories from the British/Nigeria creation, and of course build her from thescratch.The president of Nigeria's whereabout is the biggest mockery of Nigeria in the history of her creation. Yar'adua's case will be better than what we shall experience with this evil government, from the pit of hell...is there anyone still doubting if God exist? Now get this; The reason why Buhari’s ailments is kept as a top secret is because the president is suffering from the spirit of madness. Your president don"kolomental" ara na ayi de man..from the day he was flown secretly with helicopter ambulance, in the middle of the nightto London.. He's has been speaking in strenge tongues. Theycan call it alzheimers sickness or whatever they like, but the law of karma must take it full cause oh!You can't hold a child of heaven and kill his people with impunity, and expect to be a free ma...HELL NO!!! mazi Nnamdi Kanu said it in court, "BUHARI IS MAD" and almost immediately the host of heaven released the spirit of madness unto the pharaoh of our time..he must continue speaking in tongues oh! until he joins Uthman Danfodio, his ancestor..and perhaps, he may narrate his ordeal to him. These Biafrans have adamantly stunted the extension of our conquest over the River Niger. All hail Biafra!!!!
Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by BiafranPound: 1:16pm On Feb 15, 2017
totit:

Feel free to find solace over the pain.

And No, I don't know. wink
hwe Gyimii Paa Paa!
Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by totit: 2:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
BiafranPound:
hwe Gyimii Paa Paa!

Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by BiafranPound: 2:35pm On Feb 15, 2017
[quote author=totit post=53735968][/quote]

Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by totit: 2:48pm On Feb 15, 2017
[quote author=BiafranPound post=53737019][/quote]

I do know what's wrong with you. And that's " identity crisis ".

You try, strike to feel belong, you shout about on the roof top just to be tag another ibo wanna be in SS. But you know what?

You need to leave SS land for them for Ibo land before you can be identify or adopted, at least grin
Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by cheruv: 2:50pm On Feb 15, 2017
BiafranPound:
take it or leave it, that's the map of alaigbo! Am from Opobo Rivers state and don't even try to tell me that am not igbo or else Ogbunaabali will come and visit you there and Agbala will shave your head with a blunted razor!
There are better maps...ezeagu pls adjust this map to include Ogoni and andoni bkos that's what we're working with
Biko kpo mu ma I mecha ya cool

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by BiafranPound: 3:07pm On Feb 15, 2017
totit:

I do know what's wrong with you. And that's " identity crisis ".

You try, strike to feel belong, you shout about on the roof top just to be tag another ibo wanna be in SS. But you know what?

You need to leave SS land for them for Ibo land before you can be identify or adopted, at least grin
do you know that your brain cells and everything in your brain expired on 1st of January 2014 together with the zoo?
Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by BiafranPound: 3:11pm On Feb 15, 2017
cheruv:

There are better maps...ezeagu pls adjust this map to include Ogoni and andoni bkos that's what we're working with
Biko kpo mu ma I mecha ya cool
NNA I jikwa Anya gi there! Nyeturu m obere oge ka m bia.
Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by totit: 3:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
BiafranPound:
do you know that your brain cells and everything in your brain expired on 1st of January 2014 together with the zoo?

Really? Is that all you've got? Tell me more kiss

Look at this one with identity crisis talking about brain cell. My friend, if you words is anything to go by its obviously meant for you because your identity chaos has really dealt badly with your sense of reasoning and communication.

Lmao grin
Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by BiafranPound: 4:33pm On Feb 15, 2017
ipodstinks:
I served in the same Rivers (elele alimini). every time you call them Igbo, they will fight you. one even hit me with a stick d day I dared calling him Igbo. that your god will kill you and behead you mumu.
era babukoi there nwo Afonja!
Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by Olabestonic001(m): 6:16am On Feb 16, 2017
buckdudebuck:
You are making a jest of yourselves, You only want the easy way out, we want the hard way out because it is the only way out. We might have failed but that is why it is called the hard way. Odiri easy.

You want the hard way out because you're foolish, unintelligent, not smart and ignorantly arrogant.
Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by WhoRUDeceiving: 6:20am On Feb 16, 2017
zendy:
As an Igbo man, I laugh when I hear Yorubas talk about restructuring.

Yorubas dont want to accept the truth. They want 'one Nigeria' but do not realise this is the same reason why restructuring will never happen.

For the Northerners, there is no difference between restructuring and Biafra, which is why they will never allow either to happen.

BEST POST. Funny how Yoruba are so worried about the break up of Naija, even with all the noise that they and their towns are this and that. On youtube, Facebook, analyzing and re-analyzing. Nawah nawah

Maybe because their propaganda machine broke finally in 2015 election. Even Ijaw no dey trust am again, talkless of Fulani or Igbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bakare On Presidency: Sowore Will Do His Turn, I Will Do Mine / Minimum Wage: NLC To Embark On Nationwide Protest On Wednesday / FG Uncovers 123 Companies, 96 Boko Haram, ISWAP Financiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.