Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,081 members, 7,939,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 12:25 AM

Problem Of Choice In Relationship/marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Problem Of Choice In Relationship/marriage (961 Views)

Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? / Wrong Reasons Why Ladies Desperately Go Into Relationship/marriage / How To Manage Anger In Relationship/marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem Of Choice In Relationship/marriage by CHUKWUKAHE: 12:59pm On Dec 07, 2009
I am in love with two girls in my life but I love one pass the other, but I begin to have problem becuase I am planning to settle down soon. I then decide to seek advice from married men and women but all to no avial then I went to two diffrent man of God for intervension, the two of them said thesame thing about the one I love most is not my wife and I should not make any mistake marry her becuase there will be a breakup after two kids, that I should go marry the other one becuse she is the future wife that will favour in my life. Pls my fellow nairalanders I need your advices and not rude ones.
Re: Problem Of Choice In Relationship/marriage by henryhemon(m): 1:08pm On Dec 07, 2009
@poster,
This thing about man of God telling us things about marriage baffles me,in as much as i believe in God so much,i don't subscribe to men of God visioning who to marry or who not to marry,even God left the choice to us if not he would have told us how to locate a wife or husband,it boils down to what you want in a woman.Anyway take time out and pray about it,i think God can equally speak to you on this issue depending on how close you are to him and always follow that still small voice when making decisions.
Re: Problem Of Choice In Relationship/marriage by CHUKWUKAHE: 3:02pm On Dec 07, 2009
I reaaly understand your reply but what do I do? Do I go with the will of God that is the one I love most or I should follow the man God statement. ''Peole always this this slogan that the angel you know is better that the devil you don't know''
Re: Problem Of Choice In Relationship/marriage by CHUKWUKAHE: 3:04pm On Dec 07, 2009
I reaaly understand your reply '' henryhemon'' but what do I do? Do I go with the will of God that is the one I love most or I should follow the man God statement. ''Peole always this this slogan that the angel you know is better that the devil you don't know''
Re: Problem Of Choice In Relationship/marriage by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 07, 2009
God has ordained you are prophet my brother.You can seek God urself.Since it is the issue of choosing a woman that will help u to fulfill ur destiny and God himself started the institution,i believe if u seek God in fasting and prayer and take the 2 names to God ,He will surely direct you Himself.Confirm from God urself.Am not saying that these men of God are wrong ooooo but u too can go to God in prayers.The bible says he that find a wife find a good thing and obtain favour in God's eyes.
Trust in the Lord and He shall direct ur path.
Re: Problem Of Choice In Relationship/marriage by CHUKWUKAHE: 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2009
Thanks for your reply nikkykay i really appreciate it.
Re: Problem Of Choice In Relationship/marriage by CHUKWUKAHE: 12:10pm On Dec 08, 2009
ALL THAT HAVE ADVICE ME I THANK YOU VERY MUCH
Re: Problem Of Choice In Relationship/marriage by henryhemon(m): 2:03pm On Dec 08, 2009
my brother,
In as much as i believe in God and his prophets,i believe God also can speak to you,like i said earlier on,what' that still small voice telling you?thats God's voice follow anything it tells you and pray about it.
Re: Problem Of Choice In Relationship/marriage by CHUKWUKAHE: 2:54pm On Dec 08, 2009
Thanks again but i am confuse on wat u mean still that small God's voice follow anything it tells you
Re: Problem Of Choice In Relationship/marriage by henryhemon(m): 3:00pm On Dec 08, 2009
In every man/woman's heart there is always a very still small voice that tells you things especially in situations like this,if u can take time out in Ur quiet times,that voice is God's voice so whatever its telling you about this issue follow it and if its not clear pray to God ask him to show you a sign but its always very clear,its left for you to take time out n listen to it.
Re: Problem Of Choice In Relationship/marriage by CHUKWUKAHE: 3:20pm On Dec 08, 2009
I now understand what you mean i will take time really listen to it because I always do get such sign. But I still have question If God still come through to me in dream is such a sign ok or is it spiritual or is it what is in my mind that i am dreaming about?
Re: Problem Of Choice In Relationship/marriage by henryhemon(m): 4:37pm On Dec 08, 2009
most times what we dream are what we are thinking but there are cases were God reveals things to us but the best way to know is by the way i told u cuz its clear and not confusing.There are bad dreams to same as their are good dreams showed to us by God.wish you best of luck.I aked you a question do you have a doubt about anyone of they girls?
Re: Problem Of Choice In Relationship/marriage by CHUKWUKAHE: 4:51pm On Dec 08, 2009
Yes I do becuase the one I love most her ex always give me a bothering mind becuase i see this guy coming after when I eventually marry her to ask her hand in marriage and this girl will accept been that he is her ex guy
Re: Problem Of Choice In Relationship/marriage by henryhemon(m): 5:03pm On Dec 08, 2009
I will say still listen to God he will speak to you if you ask from him but the one you love is she still seeing her ex?if yes then dump her now.
Re: Problem Of Choice In Relationship/marriage by MissyB1(m): 5:10pm On Dec 08, 2009
If You had dated one Girl at a time . . . .You wouldn't be in this mess.

Forget what Your Pators said and Do Your assignment wella.
Re: Problem Of Choice In Relationship/marriage by jaybee3(m): 5:11pm On Dec 08, 2009
^^
my pastor told me i am going to marry a girl called missyB wink what do i know?
Re: Problem Of Choice In Relationship/marriage by MissyB1(m): 5:14pm On Dec 08, 2009
That's the voice of the Spirit . . . Listen to it !!! cheesy  tongue
Re: Problem Of Choice In Relationship/marriage by CHUKWUKAHE: 5:22pm On Dec 08, 2009
He is not in town he travelled to southafrica for business shopping but they do communicate on phone because of that i decided to change her phone and number so that the call will not be there again but I am suspecting that she retrive the line bc the man of God still said she is still talking to the guy but she will not tell me.
Re: Problem Of Choice In Relationship/marriage by CHUKWUKAHE: 5:27pm On Dec 08, 2009
And again why I belive that she had retrived the line is bc I hv the sim in my phone and I try call the number it is not going at all for over one week now
Re: Problem Of Choice In Relationship/marriage by CHUKWUKAHE: 3:51pm On Dec 09, 2009
And again why I belive that she had retrived the line is bc I hv the sim in my phone and I try call the number it is not going at all for over one week now
Re: Problem Of Choice In Relationship/marriage by henryhemon(m): 5:00pm On Dec 09, 2009
You are just being suspicious,try and find out firsthand and if a woman is giving you such had time,why are u still with her?you should be happy in a relationship and anything short of that,isn't good enough.
Re: Problem Of Choice In Relationship/marriage by CHUKWUKAHE: 6:25pm On Dec 09, 2009
Pally you are such a dailing for all your contribution to my predicament, I really appreciate your effort. But I am not just been suspicious as you said it is what I believe she did bc she can do more than that.
Re: Problem Of Choice In Relationship/marriage by CHUKWUKAHE: 9:05am On Dec 10, 2009
Pally you are such a dailing for all your contribution to my predicament, I really appreciate your effort. But I am not just been suspicious as you said it is what I believe she did bc she can do more than that.
Re: Problem Of Choice In Relationship/marriage by kpolli(m): 4:17pm On Dec 10, 2009
henryhemon:

@poster,
This thing about man of God telling us things about marriage baffles me,in as much as i believe in God so much,i don't subscribe to men of God visioning who to marry or who not to marry,even God left the choice to us if not he would have told us how to locate a wife or husband,it boils down to what you want in a woman.Anyway take time out and pray about it,i think God can equally speak to you on this issue depending on how close you are to him and always follow that still small voice when making decisions.

love this reply
Re: Problem Of Choice In Relationship/marriage by agathamari(f): 5:40pm On Dec 10, 2009
if you were dating both at once i say move on to someone else. i dont understand how you can claim to want to marry one but cant decide. either one you pick your love isnt pure otherwise there would be no dilema. if you cant choose now what will happen in 10 years after 2 or 3 kids when you "love" yet another girl. the one you marry should be someone you love above all others not well heads i marry lisa and tails i marry jane type deal

(1) (Reply)

Caught His Girl With His Bestfriend! / Want My Girl Back / ~¤will You Marry Someone with a Shady Past~¤

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.