Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,213 members, 7,880,788 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:49 AM

World Bank Agrees To Give Nigeria $2.5bn Loan - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / World Bank Agrees To Give Nigeria $2.5bn Loan (13369 Views)

Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg / Paddy Adenuga Agrees To Be Jailed Instead Of Marrying His Ex / FG Plans $2.5bn Eurobond Sale In Q1, Seeks Return To Jpmorgan Index (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Bank Agrees To Give Nigeria $2.5bn Loan by stmoriz(m): 5:59pm On Feb 15, 2017
And later that stupid bubu go talk say Nigeria too own depth. And say na goodluck cos am. Shey u one repay back the money under 4 years. U don dey borrow again oga
Re: World Bank Agrees To Give Nigeria $2.5bn Loan by ngmgeek(m): 6:04pm On Feb 15, 2017
More loan to fund greed and corruption in high places. Welcome to Nigeria lipsrsealed undecided cheesy

1 Like

Re: World Bank Agrees To Give Nigeria $2.5bn Loan by eminikansoso(m): 6:17pm On Feb 15, 2017
LordVoldemort:

Financial expert to explain to you?

Nah you send them go school?

If you need someone to explain something to you, you will ask politely not as if you are the one that send them to school.
Mind you, if you don't have something tangible to offer don't quote me again. Please and please
Re: World Bank Agrees To Give Nigeria $2.5bn Loan by LordVoldemort(m): 6:20pm On Feb 15, 2017
eminikansoso:

Mind you, if you don't have something tangible to offer don't quote me again. Please and please

Have taught you life lesson on politeness

All you need to say is thank you

Foolish fool
Re: World Bank Agrees To Give Nigeria $2.5bn Loan by zinaunreal(m): 6:33pm On Feb 15, 2017
1+1 = GOBE funds
Re: World Bank Agrees To Give Nigeria $2.5bn Loan by chiefojiji(m): 6:35pm On Feb 15, 2017
spending d future in d present........

@mbuhari, can I jos have my own portion of this loan and lemme leave this country
Re: World Bank Agrees To Give Nigeria $2.5bn Loan by flyforall: 7:03pm On Feb 15, 2017
What are we using this money for?
Re: World Bank Agrees To Give Nigeria $2.5bn Loan by Chikelue2000(m): 7:27pm On Feb 15, 2017
Charly68:
May the Lord help Baba to tidy up the mess that Good luck created for his father land..He really ran the economy aground .
May d Lord help restore ur brain settings, u need to think n stop calling Jonathan. Ur uncle IBB n Abacha nko?
Re: World Bank Agrees To Give Nigeria $2.5bn Loan by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
shocked
Re: World Bank Agrees To Give Nigeria $2.5bn Loan by peacemara54(m): 8:06pm On Feb 15, 2017
We sell pure, raw, unadulterated honey. We supply nationwide
Re: World Bank Agrees To Give Nigeria $2.5bn Loan by Azubogucharles(m): 8:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
LivingHuman:
The International Bank for Reconstruction and Development, popularly known as the World Bank has agreed to give Nigeria a $2.5bn loan

According to a tweet by Business Day Online, a Nigerian newspaper, the first tranche of $1.5bn is tied to a reform of Nigeria's Forex market.

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/02/world-bank-agrees-to-give-nigeria-25bn.html
abeg world Bank no give any money to them cos them for share am
Re: World Bank Agrees To Give Nigeria $2.5bn Loan by pansophist(m): 8:33pm On Feb 15, 2017
I can emphatically tell you that this new loan is just like giving a meat and taking a cow in return. Loan is usury, African leaders should reject it. Damn!!!
Re: World Bank Agrees To Give Nigeria $2.5bn Loan by sasullee(m): 9:49pm On Feb 15, 2017
eminikansoso:
what happen to our reserves?
why can't take from our reserve because interest rates and service charges?
please financial experts in the house should explain the detail to me
Nothing but we will all suffer for the payment.

1 Like

Re: World Bank Agrees To Give Nigeria $2.5bn Loan by eminikansoso(m): 10:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
LordVoldemort:

Have taught you life lesson on politeness

All you need to say is thank you

Foolish fool
By the end of the week, you will know who is actually a fool.
Re: World Bank Agrees To Give Nigeria $2.5bn Loan by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
somebori blow whistle pls dem get am for inside Vault, grin grin
Re: World Bank Agrees To Give Nigeria $2.5bn Loan by nizetee: 2:12pm On Feb 16, 2017
ogologoamu:
What's different btw PDP AND APC, the two parties gave Sicky Sicky president.

Difference between PDP and apc

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Z-Money: Zenith Bank Drives Convenient Banking, Financial Inclusion With Z-money / Crude Oil Price In Further 5.6% Fall / How My Business Is Dying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.