Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,929 members, 7,872,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:15 AM

...... - Islam for Muslims (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (223121 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by Hkana: 8:35am On Feb 08, 2018
^^^
Oya, drop more bonus as e dey hot grin grin grin

There's something I need to ask you guys. I've done some stuff posted but I've not got to experience the results I'm supposed to.... Any ideas what could be wrong?
Re: ...... by Empiree: 6:28pm On Feb 08, 2018
Hkana:
^^^

There's something I need to ask you guys. I've done some stuff posted but I've not got to experience the results I'm supposed to.... Any ideas what could be wrong?
Nothing is wrong. First all, istiqama is a must (and this is hard for many). Second, istijabah (a time when du'a is answered) vary. Some people's istijabah is, anytime they ask or make du'a, it is answered quickly. That's their karama and many dont even know. To some, their experience is more than that. They may be naturally gifted. Some work hard towards it. All in all, the most important is purifying intention and submitting to Allahu Akbar. Allah is in control of what we experience. For instance, mine is usually in form of du'a been answered. At some point, I would experience strange knocking on my door to wake me up for fajr. I don't need to be told that i was really busy getting close to Allah that time (btw 2008 - 2011) this experience happened. It used to happen every morning for fajr every day. This is very close to what Sheikh Daud Alfa Nla said that the beginners would start to experience "malaika felefele" randomly. If he can keep up, then you start hearing their voices (which means that they are around you constantly anyway). They are active base on your devotion.

Sometimes, you don't really need to do a lot. All you do it recite Allah's Names and Attributes when everyone is asleep and lock yourself inside in pure state. This was narrated by Sheikh Malik Adebayo (baba oworo - Lagos based). He was given Allah's Names by a friend. But his friend miswrote one or two of the names. He was supposed to do this for 7 days without going out. Four days have passed and by 5th day, a strange being in form of human appeared to him in his room and corrected the mistake while Shiekh was looking down. He lifted his head and asked "who are you?". He said noting and disappeared. Baba did not know what he did until he looked down to see what happened. He was like "Allahu Akbar, so i have been reading it wrong for 4 days". Baba refused to finish the narration as this is personal to him. He said, let's leave the story here. So he asked his audience, what do you call the BEING that appeared?. You think that's human being?. He said, what do people know about God's Way before condemning Haqiqa (reality)?. The being he saw came out of those Names. Now, being alone doing dhikr does not mean one should abandon obligatory salat.

What I am trying to let you is experience varies. Your experience/karama is probably with you right now and you don't even know. Allah is reserving it for the right time; like if trial and fitna does occur, and you say your usual phrase (in reference to Allah) and then see what happens. That's why i said earlier that tasawwuf is about total submission to Allah Akbar and steadfastness.

So don't worry brother, you are getting close. A muslim singer in the 90s once said in his song, "getting close to Allah is the hardest thing but once Allah accepts you, the rest is easy". Now let me remind you of hadith:

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: Allah (mighty and sublime be He) said: Whosoever shows enmity to someone devoted to Me, I shall be at war with him. My servant draws not near to Me with anything more loved by Me than the religious duties I have enjoined upon him, and My servant continues to draw near to Me with supererogatory works so that I shall love him. When I love him I am his hearing with which he hears, his seeing with which he sees, his hand with which strikes and his foot with which he walks. He was to ask [something] of Me, I would certainly give it to him, and were he to ask Me for refugee, I would certainly grant him it. I do not hesitate about anything as much as I hesitate about [seizing] the soul of My faithful servant: he hates death and I hate hurting him. It was related by al-Bukhari.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by Hkana: 9:05pm On Feb 08, 2018
Thanks for that... It kind of gave me a different perspective.
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 1:17pm On Feb 09, 2018
Empiree:
" There are seven words Mubin in Surah Yasin. Facing Qibla, after Salatul Fajr, commence reciting Surah yasin till first Mubin and stop. Start again from the beginning and stop at second Mubin. Start again from the beginning and so up to 3rd Mubin similarly for 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th. After completing seven times, recite Durood (prayers upon the prophet S.A.W) eleven times. It shall guarantee fulfilling of all desires."

Second attachment is a bonus cheesy

OK, I got this...... Did it countless times... Tanx anyway

2 Likes

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 1:35pm On Feb 09, 2018
Hkana:
^^^

It might be that, u are not ready to have Wat u ask, so Allah will leave it till wen u are ready, or the best of time for.

There's still strong dua dat got answers quickly, especially the one of zikr in nawafil.
Have u ever done nawafil where u stand repeating a particular verse for 40 minutes, ruku 30 min, sujud 40 min. For eleven rakah. U won't even wake up b4 ur prayers take effect.

But purification from sin and righteousness count too oo

4 Likes

Re: ...... by Hkana: 4:46pm On Feb 09, 2018
emekaRaj:

It might be that, u are not ready to have Wat u ask, so Allah will leave it till wen u are ready, or the best of time for.

Thanks for this....

There's still strong dua dat got answers quickly, especially the one of zikr in nawafil.
Have u ever done nawafil where u stand repeating a particular verse for 40 minutes, ruku 30 min, sujud 40 min. For eleven rakah. U won't even wake up b4 ur prayers take effect.

But purification from sin and righteousness count too oo

Bolded.
Ustaz, 40minutes?
Would the eleven rakahs be done all at once as in, in one day?
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 6:50pm On Feb 09, 2018
Hkana:

Thanks for this....

Bolded. Ustaz, 40minutes? Would the eleven rakahs be done all at once as in, in one day?
At once now, just within a night. If u are quick in recitation it could be less tho
Re: ...... by Heebah: 7:17pm On Feb 09, 2018
Assalamu alaikum my learned ustaz on dis thread...emekaraj,hkana,empiree,aalbaqir and d rest,am happy dis thread is back again,kudos to u all. Pls i need advise on dis matter,my husband has been battling with setback since we got married (about 7yrs now). Anytime he gets a contract or something dat will fetch him money,it will be gaining so much momento to d point dat it will look like this is it..then gradually it will start dragging n completely come to a halt. The whole thing will just look mirage. I dont know if there is any specific dua we can be doing to conquer this dilema
Cos this consistent happening is really weighing us down. Pls i need all ur input on this. Jazakallu khairan

1 Like

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 11:05pm On Feb 09, 2018
Heebah:
Assalamu alaikum my learned ustaz on dis thread...emekaraj,hkana,empiree,aalbaqir and d rest,am happy dis thread is back again,kudos to u all. Pls i need advise on dis matter,my husband has been battling with setback since we got married (about 7yrs now). Anytime he gets a contract or something dat will fetch him money,it will be gaining so much momento to d point dat it will look like this is it..then gradually it will start dragging n completely come to a halt. The whole thing will just look mirage. I dont know if there is any specific dua we can be doing to conquer this dilema
Cos this consistent happening is really weighing us down. Pls i need all ur input on this. Jazakallu khairan

Sorry to here about your husband situation, sister. Trying to find a solution for ur husband shows Wat a darling wife u are.

We all face dis kind of situation sometimes were things seem not to be going our way, especially in dis country of ours. But one prayer always gets me through dis, and it works for me like miracle.

I dnt know if ur husband is a very prayerfull person, if he is and he has d hunger to fight.

Tell him to wake up at night, make his intention and pray 4 rakahs of nawafil, in the first rakah he will recite suratul fatiha 1 and alamnashira 3.
Second rakah suratul fatiha 1 and alamnashira 15 then Salam, and repeat it again in d exact manner to complete 4 rakah. He should make sure he stays longer in sujud tho and ask for Allahs help in d last sujud . Wen he is done, he should glorify Allah. And recite alamnashira suratul fatiha and salat Nabi all 100.

I remember doing this, after all hope is lost, they woke me up with a call dat night to come and collect what I seek, and different reward was just coming my way dat particular day. Everyone I ask for favor is just yes, yes. But then he may need to do it more daily tho.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ...... by Heebah: 8:31am On Feb 10, 2018
emekaRaj:

Sorry to here about your husband situation, sister. Trying to find a solution for ur husband shows Wat a darling wife u are.

We all face dis kind of situation sometimes were things seem not to be going our way, especially in dis country of ours. But one prayer always gets me through dis, and it works for me like miracle.

I dnt know if ur husband is a very prayerfull person, if he is and he has d hunger to fight.

Tell him to wake up at night, make his intention and pray 4 rakahs of nawafil, in the first rakah he will recite suratul fatiha 1 and alamnashira 3.
Second rakah suratul fatiha 1 and alamnashira 15 then Salam, and repeat it again in d exact manner to complete 4 rakah. He should make sure he stays longer in sujud tho and ask for Allahs help in d last sujud . Wen he is done, he should glorify Allah. And recite alamnashira suratul fatiha and salat Nabi all 100.

I remember doing this, after all hope is lost, they woke me up with a call dat night to come and collect what I seek, and different reward was just coming my way dat particular day. Everyone I ask for favor is just yes, yes. But then he may need to do it more daily tho.

Thank u so much for taking time to reply me. I will tell him about it so he can start asap. Also can i also partake in d prayers too?
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 10:58am On Feb 10, 2018
Heebah:
Thank u so much for taking time to reply me. I will tell him about it so he can start asap. Also can i also partake in d prayers too?

Well dats the interesting part, it's me an my wife dat use to do it together, we do it at D same time, but dats not necessarily, u can both do it apart.

Allah love couples who engage him together.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Empiree: 2:05pm On Feb 10, 2018
She really loves her husband and wants the best for him. What a sweetheart.

5 Likes

Re: ...... by Heebah: 6:09pm On Feb 10, 2018
emekaRaj:

Well dats the interesting part, it's me an my wife dat use to do it together, we do it at D same time, but dats not necessarily, u can both do it apart.

Allah love couples who engage him together.
Ok,thanks so much
Re: ...... by Heebah: 6:12pm On Feb 10, 2018
Empiree:
She really loves her husband and wants the best for him. What a sweetheart.
Thanks for d compliment. I really want d best for him,he is a good man and it hurts me to see him worried and depressed about his finances,its something a man cant handle esp wen he cant take care of his family d way he wants to. I pray we overcome this challeng soon. Pls put us in ur prayers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by shaykhalislaam(m): 11:25am On Feb 11, 2018
The True Standard (The True Islam)

By:

Shaykh Al Islaam Aadam Ibn KamaalidDeen Ibn Mustofaa ArRushdiy 

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

“Whoever among you lives after I am gone will see a great deal of dissent.”

It was narrated from Mu’aawiyah ibn Abi Sufyaan (may Allaah be pleased with him) that he said:

The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) stood among us and said:

“Those who came before you of the people of the Book split into seventy-two sects, and this ummah will split into seventy-three: seventy-two in Hell and one in Paradise, and that is the jamaa’ah (main body of Muslims).”

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) also described them in the following terms:

“My ummah will split into seventy-three sects, all of whom will be in Hell except one group.”

They said: Who are they, O Messenger of Allaah?

He said: “(Those who follow) that which I and my companions follow.”

It is the Muslim’s duty to follow the truth and to join the Jamaa’ah (main body of Muslims) who are followers of which Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and his companions follow.

Islamic Schools and Branches:

This work summarizes the different branches and schools in Islam.

The best known split into: 

Sunni Islam 

Shia Islam 

Kharijites

{©©©©©©©©©©}

Shaykh Al Islaam ArRushdiy

Inviting to good, enjoining what is right and forbidding what is wrong. Promoting Islam in its True Form.

Headquarters: 1, Alh. Kamaldeen Mustapha Street, off Kas Avenue, behind Sabo Market, Sabo, Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria.

WhatsApp: +2348143928252

EMail: shaykhalislaam@gmail.com

Web: shaykhalislaam.

Re: ...... by AlBaqir(m): 1:37pm On Feb 11, 2018
shaykhalislaam:
The True Standard (The True Islam)

By:

Shaykh Al Islaam Aadam Ibn KamaalidDeen Ibn Mustofaa ArRushdiy 

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

“Whoever among you lives after I am gone will see a great deal of dissent.”

It was narrated from Mu’aawiyah ibn Abi Sufyaan (may Allaah be pleased with him) that he said:

The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) stood among us and said:

“Those who came before you of the people of the Book split into seventy-two sects, and this ummah will split into seventy-three: seventy-two in Hell and one in Paradise, and that is the jamaa’ah (main body of Muslims).”

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) also described them in the following terms:

“My ummah will split into seventy-three sects, all of whom will be in Hell except one group.”

They said: Who are they, O Messenger of Allaah?

He said: “(Those who follow) that which I and my companions follow.”

It is the Muslim’s duty to follow the truth and to join the Jamaa’ah (main body of Muslims) who are followers of which Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and his companions follow.

Islamic Schools and Branches:

This work summarizes the different branches and schools in Islam.

The best known split into: 

Sunni Islam 

Shia Islam 

Kharijites

{©©©©©©©©©©}

Shaykh Al Islaam ArRushdiy

Inviting to good, enjoining what is right and forbidding what is wrong. Promoting Islam in its True Form.

Headquarters: 1, Alh. Kamaldeen Mustapha Street, off Kas Avenue, behind Sabo Market, Sabo, Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria.

WhatsApp: +2348143928252

EMail: shaykhalislaam@gmail.com

Web: shaykhalislaam.

Are you the Sheik or you are one of his (real or online) students?
Re: ...... by tintingz(m): 4:46pm On Feb 11, 2018
Heebah:
If you think this is a spiritual thing, am sorry you will just be finding or looking for what it is not, your "fear" with that of your husband will think there are some negative forces pulling you back. I understand this is depressing but one should not let that control onself.

Failure happens, that's the first thing you and your husband need to accept, there are good time and bad time, always see this as a challenge, that is what make us human.

My advice is, if your husband is not actually experience in contractor business, he should seek advice from well experienced people, get close to them, work on his presentation, public relation etc with this there will be positive move.

If you rely only on prayers and think that will solve it am sorry it won't make any move.

Luck is what we all experience sometimes, I don't pray and things work out well for me, I just work more on what i lack, mistakes.

Have great days ahead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:20pm On Feb 11, 2018
tintingz:
If you think this is a spiritual thing, am sorry you will just be finding or looking for what it is not, your "fear" with that of your husband will think there are some negative forces pulling you back. I understand this is depressing but one should not let that control onself.

Failure happens, that's the first thing you and your husband need to accept, there are good time and bad time, always see this as a challenge, that is what make us human.

My advice is, if your husband is not actually experience in contractor business, he should seek advice from well experienced people, get close to them, work on his presentation, public relation etc with this there will be positive move.

If you rely only on prayers and think that will solve it am sorry it won't make any move.

Luck is what we all experience sometimes, I don't pray and things work out well for me, I just work more on what i lack, mistakes.

Have great days ahead.
you again?. I don't think you really understand. They didn't rely on prayer alone. Besides, there is a reason prophet Muhammad (saw) recommended Dua for success and work related related issues etc. We also find in the Qur'an where Allah says numerous times that He is the only provider. We have well qualified people who are still out of work. Not because they are lazy. For some reason they have set back everywhere they go. Dua and hardwork work together. You on the other hand don't believe in Dua nor do you believe in the existence of Allah. So your input here is really not necessary. Even Mandela mentioned God in trying to achieve success. But you are promoting the idea that God is not in control. Let me repeat that there are qualified people for certain jobs and they still don't get it and they wonder how less qualified candidates get the job.

See the attachment

Re: ...... by AlBaqir(m): 5:27pm On Feb 11, 2018
tintingz:

# After giving a beautiful advice, you corrupt it with your new atheistic ideology or whatever it is. Courtesy demand you respect whoever believe in the existence of God and that prayer complement struggle. Why feeling insecure and desperately need partners in your newly adopted ideas?!

2 Likes

Re: ...... by AlBaqir(m): 5:31pm On Feb 11, 2018
Heebah:

# www.duas.org/rizq.htm

# www.duas.org/worries.htm
Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:37pm On Feb 11, 2018
tintingz:
Isometimes,ahead.
And it seems your definition of "spiritual" especially in context like this is about someone or family member somewhere is hindering progress. This is not generic definition. Spiritual can simply mean while you work hard, you are also steadfast in God to ease your burdens, your ways, your life, etc. But prayers without work is futile. Also if you are too materialistic and defile God (as you are doing right now) and everything seems to be going good in your favor and you think it is by your might, God will continue to allow you to play God until your time is up. Thats pharaonic approach. Such people will eventually end up the way Pharaoh ended
Re: ...... by tintingz(m): 8:41pm On Feb 11, 2018
Empiree:
And it seems your definition of "spiritual" especially in context like this is about someone or family member somewhere is hindering progress. This is not generic definition. Spiritual can simply mean while you work hard, you are also steadfast in God to ease your burdens, your ways, your life, etc. But prayers without work is futile. Also if you are too materialistic and defile God (as you are doing right now) and everything seems to be going good in your favor and you think it is by your might, God will continue to allow you to play God until your time is up. Thats pharaonic approach. Such people will eventually end up the way Pharaoh ended
Actually in context like this many religious people have the believe that there is a spiritual attack on them, they start running from one place to another looking or finding what it's not, that's the beginning of madness, religious disorder.

Look at the world we're and be honest to yourself, does it look like there's someone who cares above? If an above entity actually cares and answer people's prayers, is he/she/it a partial God? Like answering some people's prayers and doesn't answer some? I'm not saying they should not pray, I'm saying they shouldn't rely only on prayers, because people who don't prayer are also successful! People who don't pray to Allah but pray to Brahma or Krishna are successful!

It's good to have comfort on something, but I see the comfort thing as decietful thing.

There is no pharaonic approach here, there's no evidence for Pharaoh story in the Quran, if God truly cares, there shouldn't be any tyranny leaders in history, there shouldn't be Satan!

We don't know what will happen afterlife, if there's or not, all we read are imaginations fairy tales of afterlife, each religion has thier afterlife story, I wonder which is the right one.
Re: ...... by tintingz(m): 8:52pm On Feb 11, 2018
AlBaqir:

# After giving a beautiful advice, you corrupt it with your new atheistic ideology or whatever it is. Courtesy demand you respect whoever believe in the existence of God and that prayer complement struggle. Why feeling insecure and desperately need partners in your newly adopted ideas?!
I'm only telling her what she should honestly know.

I didn't say they shouldn't pray, I said they shouldn't rely only on prayers. People who don't pray are successful, people who don't pray to Allah but pray to Santa Claus are successful, people who pray to Krishna, Brahma, Odin, Zeus are successful!

Like I said, it's good to have comfort on something but I see the comfort thing as a decietful thing, something like a religious-opium Karl Marx talked about.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 9:00pm On Feb 11, 2018
tintingz:
I'm only telling her what she should honestly know.
how did u know she didnt know what she supposed to know?. From her statement shows they have work going on for them.

Actually in context like this many religious people have the believe that there is a spiritual attack on them, they start running from one place to another looking or finding what it's not, that's the beginning of madness, religious disorder.
you are the one that thought that way. Op was clear about their situation. They are hardworking people. She only needed du'a to complement their hard work. Yes, there are people who take things for granted. But you chose to widen her scope.

Everything else you said is irrelevant here. This thread isn't for that
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 9:21pm On Feb 11, 2018
tintingz:

Have great days ahead.

Guy grow up for once now, if he rely on prayer would he hav gone to skool? Would he start a company, d fact dat he is a contractor shows he is a hard working person.

I still dnt understand what u r searching for up an down in Islamic section, wen u are not a Muslim. Or is it boredom
Re: ...... by tintingz(m): 9:21pm On Feb 11, 2018
Empiree:
you again?. I don't think you really understand. They didn't rely on prayer alone. Besides, there is a reason prophet Muhammad (saw) recommended Dua for success and work related related issues etc. We also find in the Qur'an where Allah says numerous times that He is the only provider. We have well qualified people who are still out of work. Not because they are lazy. For some reason they have set back everywhere they go. Dua and hardwork work together. You on the other hand don't believe in Dua nor do you believe in the existence of Allah. So your input here is really not necessary. Even Mandela mentioned God in trying to achieve success. But you are promoting the idea that God is not in control. Let me repeat that there are qualified people for certain jobs and they still don't get it and they wonder how less qualified candidates get the job.

See the attachment
One can be successful without believing in prayers, one can pray day and night and not successful. That's just life dude.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 9:31pm On Feb 11, 2018
tintingz:
One can be successful without believing in prayers, one can pray day and night and not successful. That's just life dude.
I dont argue whether one can be successful without prayers. But success itself it not without God's Divine Plan. He said He is Provider of wealth and success which means successful people aren't alone even if they succeeded without thanking God or praying to God for a second. He said He is the LORD OF AL'AMIN (Lord Of Believing and non believing worlds). He is not discriminatory God

1 Like

Re: ...... by tintingz(m): 9:34pm On Feb 11, 2018
Empiree:
how did u know she didnt know what she supposed to know?. From her statement shows they have work going on for them.

you are the one that thought that way. Op was clear about their situation. They are hardworking people. She only needed du'a to complement their hard work. Yes, there are people who take things for granted. But you chose to widen her scope.

Everything else you said is irrelevant here. This thread isn't for that
No, she said things are setting back for her husband since they got married 7 years now, the problem here again is, the blame may shift to the wife, like most religious people (especially Africans) believe some women bring calamities to men's life, I hate that believe with passion!

If they are not careful, they will start running from one place to another for "potent" prayers, and they might fall into the wrong hands.

If they are working hard, I don't see the use of prayers to be important here? They should keep working hard and work on what they lack.

There are people that work for 10 years but fail all the time, the thing is they didn't notice thier mistakes or bother to step up thier game.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 9:37pm On Feb 11, 2018
emekaRaj:

Guy grow up for once now, if he rely on prayer would he hav gone to skool? Would he start a company, d fact dat he is a contractor shows he is a hard working person.

I still dnt understand what u r searching for up an down in Islamic section, wen u are not a Muslim. Or is it boredom
Conscience dey worry him. He knows devil is deceiving him and he knows he and the devil are playing themselves. Thats why he doesnt want to let go of thie section
Re: ...... by tintingz(m): 9:41pm On Feb 11, 2018
emekaRaj:

The problem is, they think they are not being successful with thier hard working, she won't be looking for "potent" prayers against the complain of failure here.

Actually it's interesting. cheesy

If I don't criticize, who will?
Re: ...... by tintingz(m): 9:44pm On Feb 11, 2018
Empiree:
Conscience dey worry him. He knows devil is deceiving him and he knows he and the devil are playing themselves. Thats why he doesnt want to let go of thie section
Psychological projection bro, psychological projection.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 9:46pm On Feb 11, 2018
tintingz:
No, she said things are setting back for her husband since they got married 7 years now, the problem here again is, the blame may shift to the wife, like most religious people (especially Africans) believe some women bring calamities to men's life, I hate that believe with passion!

If they are not careful, they will start running from one place to another for "potent" prayers, and they might fall into the wrong hands.

If they are working hard, I don't see the use of prayers to be important here? They should keep working hard and work on what they lack.

There are people that work for 10 years but fail all the time, the thing is they didn't notice thier mistakes or bother to step up thier game.
who needs your sermons now?. You assumed too much what what what and her husband may end up saying. Leave her alone.

Alhamdulilah she came here. She didnt go to babalawo. You dont believe in dua. You dont believe power is in dua. This is call materialism. Yet you believe angry word can have effect on someone but you dont believe prayers can have effects of problems?. If someone says some angry word to you, why do you get angry?. The same way you get angry through word is the same way WORD of dua have effect on what you ask for

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.