Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,063 members, 7,916,107 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 03:32 PM

...... - Islam for Muslims (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (228270 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by Empiree: 4:55pm On Feb 18, 2018
okon41:
nairaland method is fine. The only issue is if I'm not online (in this platform) you won't be able to leave your actual msg. I already seen you tried to contact me. Keep trying until you can. I don't post my contract here
Re: ...... by Empiree: 8:12pm On Feb 18, 2018
Re: ...... by Jamo90: 5:41pm On Mar 03, 2018
ikupakuti:

Thanks

Salam alaykum, This appears to be one of your last posts. Please inbox me whenever you see this message. It's very important.
Re: ...... by Bigbako(m): 11:38am On Mar 20, 2018
i've been a ghost reader of this thread for a long time now and everything i see up here make me know islam is more deeper than what i know and it kinda scares me tho '

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:30pm On Mar 20, 2018
^^^

Lol. Nothing to get scared of if you stay in your lane grin grin
Re: ...... by Empiree: 8:31pm On Apr 04, 2018
I think this what Ikupakuti was talking about about cloning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9btcfCWL5Jg
Re: ...... by Empiree: 3:14am On Apr 18, 2018
ikupakuti:

Oh! My miss! shocked Thats how it has always been annually any state its held! Mad love for GAOTHUL ANAM ABU-L AKHLA‘Q BARHAMU SIRRI LAHI The sirer of my ruh AL QUTB EMERITUS

##
#بفضل اله الناس جل جلاله
وحب رسول الله طاه نبيئيا

حلفت يمينا إننى لا يحبنى#
سوى اسعد و العكس فى حال بغضيا

و قد علم الأقوام إنى خديمه#
فوصل حبيب الله يلقى بوصليا

و ما قلت قولى شاطحا متبجحا#
و ما مسنى سكر يغيب عقليا

و إن خطوطى للأنام سعادة#
فلم يشق يوما من رءانى و خطيا

و ما قلت هاذا دون إذن و إننى#
لاكتم سرا لا يباح لغيريا

وذا كله من حب سيد مرسل#
عليه صلاة الله و لتعل شأنيا
##

Next year insha Allah! grin
Re: ...... by Empiree: 3:15am On Apr 18, 2018
Empiree:
Too much love for the Sheikh man. I thought there was maulud for him few weeks ago?. I saw pictures sent to me back then. And then another one today showing heavy traffic.

Over 4m shocked this amount is huge. But I'm not sure of the essence of this though. As long as whatever they do there is in harmony with Islam, great.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 3:16am On Apr 18, 2018
ikupakuti:

@empiree you need to go through his madhu (eulogies) for the holy prophet (saw) to get a clue of his personality. ASHEIKH ate, drank, talked, felt, fed, lived & died in the love of the holy prophet (saw) & anything affiliated to him, and everything in return turned to love him. Majority of the people there dont even know why they love him! cheesy
Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:07am On Apr 19, 2018
ikupakuti:

grin grin You don dey envisage how your neck go take long cheesy

No consumption of any living things or whatever comes out of them, like milk, honey, deer musk, eggs, fat, fish, poultry, cray fish, crabs etc

Your food throughout are plants, seeds, grains, vegetables, etc. But if you want fast result stick to berley/wheat & vegetable oil (chin chin, pasta, plain bread grin ) 250g per day. If you maintain this condition for 40 days while engaging in dhikr of any type day & night (4hrs sleep) with constant ablution, your ruh would have aqcuired the power & status to compel the aerial potencies & you‘ll have the ruhaniyya reduced to your obedience.

@empiree, thats one problem with the ruhaniyya & angels, everything is always on conditions. They want you to be like them by force. cheesy
Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:25am On Apr 19, 2018
ikupakuti:

It depends since they all have their peculiar nature but generally, ruhaniyyun & angels dont conform with sins & disregard to divine laws. So their condition are always of two kinds.

1- what will maintain the line of connection that you have already established with them (like them requesting that you must continue reciting certain amount of the same name/ayat/sura they serve (through which you connected with them), daily/weekly etc) & to avoid smelly substances etc failure of which you‘ll lose connection with them & their services to you would be suspended but you wont fall into any harm.

2- Commiting KABA‘IR- this type is what would make them harm you seriously. If one maintains connection with them & then indulges in zina, murder, alcohol etc they will render your limbs useless or destroy your wealth & its source.

Its only the jinns (devilish ones) that afflict with mental inbalance deliberately or out of fear. Those who run mad are those who go calling wild & dangerous jinns, the types that live far from human habitations. They come with wild & horrible forms. So, if you lose your mental composure & balance @ their sight, it will remain like that & also if you breach the weird agreement you made with them, inshort nobody go tell you not to try am sef cheesy

#Ruhaniyyas are not jinns or angels. Their native realm is from the 1st heaven to the 7th, the real angels native realm starts from above that, from the KURSIYY to AL-‘ARSH. They are created from off-shoots of substances emanating from the realm of the angels making them inferior to angels.

The term RUHANIYYA means SPIRITUAL (being) so, technically to we humans (gross in nature) the jinns, ruhaniyyun, angels are misconcieved as RUHANIYYUN interchangably, hence the confusion. And also, there are varieties of species of all the 3 classes depending on elemental & atomic configurations.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:30am On Apr 19, 2018
ikupakuti:

Attaining spiritual height in order to procure what is known as صفاء الروح (purication of the ruh) which is the glory of tassawuf (ihsan) can only be achieved through IMAN & all whats affiliated to it in terms of IBADA as approved by the word of God.

If some one is devoid of these prereqiusite qualifications while engaging in those aforesaid practices aiming to access the realm of God as practiced by buddhists etc thinking himself righteous, such is only wasting his time. His ruh will never escape the density of this realm (of nasut) which is the lowest. His ruh will continue to gallivant in the sphare of the jinns (terrestial spirits) & no ruhaniyya or angel will associate with him. cheesy The only thing that will open the realm of God to someone is his words, through IMAN & its conditions.

Its better to have IMAN & then continue to commit sins than to be devoid of it & be engaging in “righteous“ acts. Acts can never be righteous without IMAN.

#Every ruh (spirit) in its original form is pure (holy). Angels, ruhaniyyun, jinns, animals etc all living things have ruh within their forms. Like i said earlier an infant sees & connects from here up to the throne, which is the zenith of the world of creation. What dulls its (ruh) capabilities is the transgressions of the (nafs) that carries it & it is that same transgressions that alienate the holy spirits from us. The alloy of the body & spirit is called nafs.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:32am On Apr 19, 2018
Jamo90:

Mr pakuti again...
Seriously, I envy your knowledge brother.
Can someone possess this kind of knowledge and still be led astray by Shaytan? I think that's very rare. Being enlightened is a blessing.

# I really pity for who were born into Islam but were not trained and brought up as Muslims. I used to think if you didn't meet some considerable amount of Islamic knowledge in your family while growing up it would be difficult for you to follow this path. I could be wrong though.

#How is it possible to bring that Sulaimon, Aminat, or Rasheed that's clapping and dancing in the other religion?
Who will tell them something as beautiful as this is in Islam? I feel for them. We should be grateful to Allah and our parents.

#I am very sure this thread will help people reading it even in years to come. Thank you everyone for your contributions.
Of what use is knowledge if it can not be used to save our brothers brothers and sisters.

#Let me post this and continue later before my phone just switch off with full battery. Lol
BEAUTIFUL
Re: ...... by Empiree: 4:06am On Apr 19, 2018
Don't know how I missed this. Maybe I responded...I don't know. This intricacies drive me crazy. It is really technical cheesy
ikupakuti:

Lols @ the one you saw, how many of her do we have? cheesy

It was actually in a dream. Now as @Raintaker said how do you know its not a prank from the devil ? This got me thinking cheesy So, here I‘ll want us all to look @ the issue of dreams.

1- whats the difference between the dream of a believer & a non-believer ? Because the dream of nabiy yusuf (as) came to pass, that of the prisoners & king who are unbelievers also came to pass, they were all accurate.

2- have you ever had a dream that you believe to be true ? What gave you the assurance ?

3- the prophet Ibrahim (as) had a dream where he saw him self slaughtering his son. Now the scriptures are all against human sacrifice, why did he still went ahead with it ? He didnt say to his son “God said I should sacrifice you but said “I saw my self slaughtering you, what do you say ?“ but when the son responded “do what you are ordered“ , why didnt they take it as a bad dream since its against the scripture ? Or is it that the prophets (as) dont have fake dreams ? even when its clearly anti-scripture ?

4- can the devil disguise as a prophet, angel, walliyy in order to mislead ? How do we ascertain?

5- imam ibn hanbal (ra) dreamt of God who told him the best deed to get close to him is his words, now how was he sure who he saw was actually God ?
What was his size ? What colour ? in what form ? since the Quran says nothing is like unto him. As knowledgeble as he was in deen/fiqh how come “disregarded“ & went on to believed he actually saw God & not the devil in disguise ?

I want us all to solve these intricases of dream together, coz I smell controversy grin

Cc: @emekaRaj @empiree @LadunaI @Tlake @Jamo90 @Raintaker @Hkana @the rest that I cant recall.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 4:07am On Apr 19, 2018
Raintaker:
This one pass me, make I sit down dey watch.
grin grin cheesy
Re: ...... by Empiree: 1:48pm On Apr 19, 2018
ikupakuti:

I‘m freed, e se ooo cheesy

I think its the jinns of the dhikr you engage in that are trying to feed on energies accumulated on your person during dhikr, ruhaniyyas are not that petty. Some dhikr attract spiritual entities than some. I could remember my Sheikh used to tell me then to be using repellants while doing some dhikr so that its khodams wont be disturbing me. I used to wonder why then ? ISMs like HAYYU QAYYUM or the vernaculars formulated from their essence, JAOHARA, SAEFI etc attract them alot.

Ruhaniyyas are not jinns. The jinns are natives of earth as we humans , thats why God refered to us as THAQALANI Q55:31, so naturally their boundary is does not go beyond the exosphere, that where they used to sit to decode waves. The ruhaniyya occupy outer space up to the 7th heaven. Their nature differ alot from that of the jinns. Usually people mistook powerful faithful jinns as ruhanyyas, due to them being next in line.

You got mail.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 2:48pm On Apr 19, 2018
Jamo90:

Seriously, Allah really gave nabi Sulaiman (AS) a lot of power to control so many things. When I was young I used to think he was more of a spirit or superior human like that of khidr.

#Do you think there are people who can still possess such Powers in this age and time?

#Can Allah give such knowledge to another person or is the knowledge just somewhere undisclosed?

#About the ifreet reading Kursiyy, I've read something like that too. Actually, if not for the word of Allah (Quran) , they would have a lot of leverages against us. I don't think we humans would even survive their assaults.
I have an .... from my ... side who just cried out when he was sleeping as if he was shot or beaten in the dream around some minutes after midnight. About 15 people couldn't hold him down. just imagine the combined strength of 3 Elephants. He was just about to leave for his NYSC that month o. After that night, he would just fall down like someone in trance for about 5 minutes. It's not epilepsy brothers! When he eventually wakes up, he won't remember the last thing he was doing or had done as far back as 3 days.

Total memory loss. It happened to him while he was praying Solat Asri. Could you believe he opened his eyes, did another ablution and picked up the microphone to call adhan for subhi prayers. He just said: "haa it's early morning o let's pray quick before the sun comes out"

It's as if 'they' wanted to turn his head upside down. He once said whenever he is in that state and he opens his eyes everywhere will be dark even if it's a sunny day. Now he is unmarried and unemployed. This same thing happened when he was crossing a road. Allah saved him that day. He was almost hit by on coming vehicle.

I am very sure a powerful jinn is involved because the Doctors found nothing. Let me stop here jare.

I'll stop posting things like this. It's as if I'm the only one experiencing things like this. I do observe a lot of things around me and I have this kind of discernment I just can't explain.
I wanted to recommend ruqya but I dey fear.

#Some people will say: "Do no Evil and no Evil will befall you." Aaah Awon werey Alakoba. Dem plenty among those Oni sokoto pé'n pé...
If you sneeze here and you think that woman across the street is offended, Abeg Cross the street and Apologize! Then go home and read your Kursiyy because if you tell them they can't do anything! (If Allah wills,) they can make you forget to read that Kursiyy and Yasin!

Re: ...... by Empiree: 2:58pm On Apr 19, 2018
grin grin
Jamo90:
grin

#I don't think I want the knowledge o. It's too much for me to handle.

#Seriously, I can't help the brother. I don't want to get involved. There was a time I prayed to Allah to show me what is really wrong with him. like play like play. I slept and had a dream..... believe me, What I saw was scary! I Can't narrate the dream and also can't interfere. It's high class stuff.
You'll understand with this: "Some people say if you want to eat with the Devil, you'll have to use a long spoon. Nowadays, some people throw away their spoons, get close to the food in front of the devil and won't even let him eat from the food." Lol Only God can save him from people who have even denied the devil his own food.

#A man in problems can rarely help himself with prayers. The odds are against him. That's why a lot of people are lost. If you perform Ruqya on yourself, who will speak to the jinn? Only a man with piety can do that. How many pious men live in the Urban cities like Lagos?
If a man with problems who have a full time job and a family to feed is asked to do tahajud or recite lots of Surat khaf, Yasin darood and solatul fatii; Is that not a suicide mission especially in this age and time when Istijabah is hard to come by due to our sins. You'll first have to fast for days to purify your body and soul to make your prayers get to its destination. that is if you don't sleep during work hours.
Just reading suratul fathia once will remove poisons from the body during the time of the Prophet Muhammad (SAW). If you try that now, you are on your own. Lol.
This is the reason a lot of people are looking for the quick solutions to their problems and are going astray.

#The Issue with Ruqya is that I think there are only very few Muslims who actually know about it and who to consult when it is needed. Raqiis are not easily accessible in SW.
If you meet some of these SW Alfas they'll just tell you with their eyes half closed like someone who's hearing from God directly:

»» ""Arakunrin Ishe aiye ni. Won ti access ogo (Glory) e. We'll beg them ni o. They are very nice if you know their password o. just give them what they want. Okay let us just start with 2 Eiye Igun, 4yards of white clothes, 7 yards of latest Ankara clothe, 1 Gucci Perfume, 1 head of goat and any amount you want to give me for the work. Aiye agba ebe e shaa ni! """

I was saying in my mind like "" Modaran Modaran. Aiye tin lò Gucci perfume. Aiye gaan tun ni password."" He knows I couldn't get the head of goat without buying the full goat. Who will wear the Ankara clothes?. When the way to the right path is not easily accessible, you tend to drift to whatever way you can see.

Answer this: A man is drowning in water and is about to give up. Suddenly, he saw one of his his enemies reaching out to save him from drowning. Do you think he would reject the help?

#I'm always surprised when I look in the mirror and can't find grey hair on my head Lol.
Nkan bee faa... You are safe when you are in the US or Northern Nigeria. Abi Na?
you wan kill me with lafta grin
Re: ...... by Empiree: 3:38pm On Apr 19, 2018
ikupakuti:
....VERSE OF CONCERN Cont‘d

#1 Whoever recite it 7x after the eid-l-fitr, God will save him from deafness for the duration of that year & every other year so far he continues to recite it.

#2 Whoever recites it 11x after the eid-l-adha, God will save him from blindness for the duration of that year & also continuously so far he maintains the recitations.

#3 Whoever recites it 66x after the prayer of eclipse (solar or lunar), God will cure him of all internal ailments.

#4 Whoever recites it 28x after the prayer for rainfall, God will grant whatever he requests.

#5 Whoever continue to recite it 1x immediatly after solat-l-fajr, such shall not die until he has seen his abode in paradise or someone else sees it for him.

#6 Whoever recites it 1x after ISTIKHARA NABAWI, God will asign an angel to aid him & he shall not experience adversity.

#7 Whoever recites it 1x after nawafil, God will protect his IMAN from ruin.

#8 Whoever recites it 1K on the day of ASHURA God will delegate ruhaniyyas to assist him & gather wealth for him from all quaters of the universe.

#9 Whoever recites it 500x on the night of the middle of sha‘aban, God will deliver such from interogations in the grave.

#10 Whoever secluded & recites it 3K while placing his hand on his chest, such shall never fall sick again (God will reconfigure his anti-bodies to the highest level of resistance to fight & conquer any intruder into his system), nobody will be able to harm him from among men & jinns.

#11 Whoever suffers nightmares from the jinns should recite it 11x before bed, God shall deliver him from such.

#12 Whoever strives to be reciting it all the time, standing, sitting, walking, etc God will provide him the goodness of this life & the next, he shall procure the love of the holy prophet (saw) until he begins to see him, if he lives long & did that 4 40yrs, he shall never lose sight of him (saw) for once.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 4:00pm On Apr 19, 2018
Question:

shawl:

@ikupakuti
@Empi.ree
and co

What can you say about the reward for love and honor for the prophet, sallAllahu alaihi wa sallam?

For example, it comes in a hadith that a certain sahaba, radiyAllahu anh, almost would have gone to jahannam by virtue of him disrespecting his mother. In fact, he could not utter the kalima at the point of death until the prophet, sallAllahu alaihi wa sallam, traced that the source of this was because of him having offended his mother. So I sat back wondering: this is a sahaba, radiyAllahu anh. I mean, he was not even in doubt about most of the things that we argue about these days. He most probably would have observed them perfectly first hand in direct observance from the prophet, sallAllahu alaihi wa sallam - all the raf'ul yadain, taraweeh, foot jamming etc controversies. On top of that, he might even have been a ghazi or even Qari who has recited the holy Quran several times over. How come the harm of dishonoring his mum far outweighs these deeds?

I began to realize that the reward for an act done out of love and honor to figures held in high esteem by Allah ta'ala most times are attached to the blessing of the attainment of imaan in this world, rather than a measured reward.

Now before Allahu ta'ala, the prophet, sallAllahu alaihi wa sallam, is much more esteemed than anyone's mother or parents.

Could statements such as that quoted above be accomodated within this realization?

I know that the quoted is not in any religious texts as we know today but even evidences within those texts point to the fact Allahu ta'ala's reward come without measure for one who honors and respects His nabi, sallAllahu alaihi wa sallam. Moreover as a saintly figure, is it not possible that Allahu ta'ala can manifest to one, who has thus achieved in drawing closer to Him, the realities of the reward for some of these honors shown toward his chosen one, which may in turn warrant them to make such declarations, albeit, not to make it a religious rule on anyone.

Your thoughts pls.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 4:01pm On Apr 19, 2018
Answer:

ikupakuti:

grin I actually love this angle from which you chose to veiw this matter.

#1- Now, before we come to fatihi & other salawats, lets look @ Q49:1-3 where God hinted the esteemed sahabas that a single ill-manner (su‘ul adab) as little as raising of voice before the holy prophet (saw) could crash a life-time effort, no matter the calibre of whos involved, without such person being the wiser. Now, let invert the ladder, in the same manner, a little reverence/respect/love as little as lowering of voice before him could erase the sins of the greatest sinner ever whos got no single ibada to his credit, without him even being aware.

#2- Again lets look @ Q33:56, here, God doesnt recite the Quran or engages in any dhikr but pre-occupies himself by sending salat upon his beloved, along with his troops of angels (with all other creatures @ large for those who understand). Now the act of God has no begining nor ending, it stretchs from pre-existence to eternity. Now for whoever does a single salat for the holy prophet (saw) God will return the gesture to him by doing 10 of his “own“ kind of salat. Now what scale are we going to use in weighing or quantifying a single act of God ?

#3- According to the hadiths, what is the reward attributed to the literal Quran in terms of hasanats ? The highest is 100 hasanta per haraf while standing in salat, which is not up to 34million hasanats, can we compare that to what a single act of God would amass in terms of reward if it could ever be weighed ?

Modern muslims think those awliyyas just do open their mouths & make unfounded claims, you see, all those reward being attributed to fatihi & other salawats are just tip of the iceberge, take that from me, just something to fit into peoples brain. What they command in terms of reward cant be quatified & thats the hard truth.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 4:01pm On Apr 19, 2018
ikupakuti:
God stated in the Quran Q2:261 that he does multiply in reward to the highest fold imaginable for whoever he wants & that FADHLI (favour) lies in his hands & he does bestow it to whom he chooses.

Its not everything that can fit into our understanding. How do we rationalize The hadith that said 3 IKHLAS are in equivalency to the whole Quran which also contains that same IKHLAS ? I can perform salat with the whole of Quran starting from fatiha, does it mean one can also perform salat with 3 IKHLAS without fatiha ?

When people hear the saying that something is greater than the Quran in reward, they take it to be a form of degradation of the Quran due to their poor understanding lols its only in a certain perspective, thats all.

Al-maktoom (ra) said in JAWA‘IR that when he returned to TILMICAN from his famous hajj of 1778, he did engaged in fatihi due to what he read in WARDATL JUYOOB that it is worth 600‘000 salats. That the author also quoted al-baqir as-siddiqy saying that, whoever recites it once & doesnt get admitted into paradise should hold him liable before God for it. cheesy He said he continued till he got back to ABA SAMGUON, where he got another salat thats worth 70‘000 of DALA‘ILU KHAERAT. He droped fatihi & embraced it due to its lofty reward. Then the holy prophet (saw) commanded him to return to fatihi. He then asked him about its worth ? He said the holy prophet (saw) told him firstly that, its single recitation is worth 6 Quran & then later on told him that a single recitation of it is worth 6000x of all the TESBIH occuring in the universe through dhikr, dua whether big or small & also the Quran since its also among the adhkar.

Now, thats the literal Quran. Al-maktoom said in KUNASHI that the Quran in its capacity as the ultimate signature of God, that nothing created can be used to quantify its worth. That if one is to collect together all the adhkar, tesbih, salawats, rewards from the begining of the eons to there end, all wont measure upto a single haraf in the Quantum Quran.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 4:05pm On Apr 19, 2018
Jamo90:

Yeah I'm now certain empire.e doesn't recall majority of the story. Though, when I was young an elderly man told me the story about some masquerades who were asked not to pass a street by an Alfa. I think they even assaulted a woman putting on niqab and still passed the street. The Alfa made some prayers and all the masquerades couldn't remove their costumes. It stuck to their body. Everyone of them was confused and people who were not even Muslims admitted there is nothing greater than la ilaha illallah. A lot of People converted to Islam on that day.
I wasn't present and don't know the particular place this happened. I don't have all the facts.
Yes, I heard about this as a child. I don't recall where it happened too.

#I've asked a friend of mine to help me look for dawatu Jabbariyya, he's still searching for it. Are you sure it doesn't have another name or alias well known than this one?

#Expect a mail from me soon.
now you have it grin Your zeal for knowledge paid off.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 4:36pm On Apr 19, 2018
Jamo90:

Alright thanks.

#I'd like to ask you and empiree what you guys think about Sheikh Sulaimon Faruq? What do you think about him? Anytime I watch his videos I'm like how come this guy know a lot of things?
It is true that only Allah knows his true messengers but I just want to know your opinions about him judging from his lectures. There is no way we can know what he is into behind the scenes but we can actually have an idea of the kind of person he is. The way he interprets the Quran is amazing. It would be a disappointment to discover that kind of person is not on the same side with Allah.
Sincerely, I do enjoy his lectures but I'm afraid and seldom ask myself what if this man is not who we think he is?
How exactly do we know the true Waliyy of Allah?
Re: ...... by Empiree: 4:37pm On Apr 19, 2018
ikupakuti:

grin grin grin lols first of all, what prompted your skepticalness towards him ? What made you to doubt his righteousness ? What did you noticed about him that didnt add up ?

As for knowing whos who...there is no clear cut rule. As in, majority of awliyya are disguised. Some do not even know themselves. cheesy

Excluding the affairs of batini, the rules of which is in contrast with that of zahiri, the SHARIA of the holy prophet (saw) sits atop & over-rides any speciality or grace granted to any walliy of muhammedanism, as in none of them dare float the orders of the holy prophet (saw) or show blatant disregard to the SHARIA & they are all well aware of that.

What happened between Musa (as) & al-khidr when he murdered that boy which got Musa livid, should any walliyy try that in the open, he will be executed regardless of whether he got special permission directly from God or not, the SHARIA must apply, since it has come to the open, unless God makes a special intervention which hardly happens.

Willaya cannot stop a walliy from commiting sins or following his desires, inshort, no position a human will attain in Godhood that will absorb his humanity, the brethren of Yusuf (as) were already prophets before they went & meet him in MISRA, but their prophethood did not stop them from telling a lie & being sentimental Q12:77 cheesy also it didnt stop Musa (as) from flipping off by assaulting another nabiyy Q20:94 Q7:150.
Immunity belongs to NUBUWA only, meaning a nabiyy is above the law he brought, should he @ any point in time go against it but a walliy has no immunity & thus would be charged, unless he is forgiven or interceeded for...but then lets hear your view of him. cheesy
Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:03pm On Apr 19, 2018
ikupakuti:

I think the arabic text is like this :

اللهم صل على سيدنا محمد و على اله و اصحابه و اهل بيته و على كل من اجرنى و رجأنى

ALLAHUMA SALI ‘ALA SAYYIDINA MUHAMMADIN WA ‘ALA AALIHI WA ASHABIHI WA AHAL BAETIHI WA ‘ALA KULLI MAN AJIRANI WA RAJA‘NI

“OH Allah bless our master muhammad & his family, his companions, the dweller of his house & also (bless) whoever rewards me & keeps my hope“
Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:08pm On Apr 19, 2018
Empiree:
See that?. This goes to show you that formulating durood apart from ibrahimmiyah is not bid'ah as some claim.

Imam Shaffi(ra)'s durood is different. I found these

Ibn Bunan al-Asbahani (رحمه الله) says: I once saw Nabi (صلى الله عليه وسلم) in a dream and asked, "O Nabi of Allaah (صلى الله عليه وسلم), have you given any special honour to Muhammad Ibn Idrees ash-Shafi'ee (رحمه الله)?"

Nabi (صلى الله عليه وسلم) replied, "Yes, I have asked Allaah (سبحانه و تعالى) to excuse him from reckoning on the Day of Qiyamah." I asked, "What was the reason for this?"

Nabi (صلى الله عليه وسلم) replied, "He recited a unique durood upon me."

I asked, "What durood did he recite?"

Nabi (صلى الله عليه وسلم) answered, "He would say,

O Allaah (سبحانه و تعالى), bestow Your mercy and blessings upon Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم) whenever he is remembered, and bestow Your mercy and blessings upon Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم) whenever he is not remembered.'"

[Pearls From The Path, Volume 2]
Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:12pm On Apr 19, 2018
ikupakuti:

Honestly, I cant say for sure if I‘ve got that salat as I‘ve lost count of the salawats in my collections.

@empiree formulation of salawat/daus wasnt bidiatic until “they“ came. The sahabas have being formulating & using duas in the presence of the holy prophet (saw) without him objecting to it, he even remarked that some prayed with ISMUL AZAM cheesy
Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:17pm On Apr 19, 2018
cheesy grin grin those days

Empiree:
I Think There Should Be At Least A Quiz This Ramadan. Let's Try It. Nigerian Based Participants ONLY.

This Is Going To Be One (1) Question requiring four answers.

1st Participant Who Gets All Four answers Correctly Will Earn #5,000 Credit (airtime) For Mobile Service Provider Of Your Choice (if available).

2nd Participant Who Gets Half of The answers Correctly Earns #3,000 Credit

3rd Participant Who Gets Two or Less answers Right earns #1,500 credit

4th Participant who either answers correctly or not gets the minimum credit

5th Participant, you are O Y O grin grin

NOTE

Answers Should ONLY be submitted as of 15th of Ramadan. Answers submitted prior to 15th of Ramadan are NULL & VOID shocked shocked shocked

Question Will be reminded periodically until the 15th of Ramadan In Sha Allah.

If two or more participants submit same correct answers , the first post get the reward accordingly. Same reward is not awarded twice to candidates. Winning Participants MUST send me his or her mobile number through NL messenger only for verification purposes. Your reward will be credited within the week of Eld Fitr. Winning participants MUST send mobile number with the NAME of SERVICE PROVIDER to properly credit your account. This question is open to ALL NL muslims. If no one gets ALL answers right till the end of Ramadan, minimum credit will be given to ALL four participants grin cheesy

Answer is ONLY submit ONCE

The Question Starts Right Now

What Are The Four (4) Beings Created By Allah That Had Neither Father Nor Mother?

Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:19pm On Apr 19, 2018
lanrexlan:
Interesting is the answer angry angry undecided undecided undecided

Finally, I don land for Mr. emekaraj's thread grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
The thread dey do me like say I dey watch Baba Latin "Omo ode de" grin where the guy dey see Iwin upandan grin
Re: ...... by Hkana: 5:38pm On Apr 19, 2018
^^^
Egbon how far you? Why the reposts? Got something to share with me? cheesy cheesy

PS:
Ikupakut, you didn't do well leaving like that. I said I should remind you.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
Riduane:

Egbon, walai your questions dey tough gan o..when i showed my brother, he was like "nibo loti ri awon ibeere yi gannan?" na by force he help me answer 2 of them. Im not even sure i got it right, this one that you don quote me already sad sad

All is well sha sad
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.