Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,978 members, 7,903,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 04:17 AM

Tonto Dike's Husband Said She Is Not Picking His Calls. Why Is She Not Picking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tonto Dike's Husband Said She Is Not Picking His Calls. Why Is She Not Picking (468 Views)

Married Men I Sleep With Are Not Picking My Calls Woman Cry Out In A Video / Why Is She Not Picking My Calls? / My Guyfriend Told Me After He Takes A Girl To Eat, They Don't Pick His Calls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dike's Husband Said She Is Not Picking His Calls. Why Is She Not Picking by CHIMPALA: 7:16pm On Feb 16, 2017
Olakunle Churchill, Ex- husband to Tonto Dike has opened up to talk about his marriage issues.

He literally told Toast Magazine in a short interview that he has tried calling his wife Tonto to settle issues with her but has not been answering his calls.

Read The Interview Conversation Between Churchill and Toast Magazine Below-

http://www.airinformations.com/2017/02/tonto-dike-is-not-picking-my-calls-and.html

Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Said She Is Not Picking His Calls. Why Is She Not Picking by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 16, 2017
Are they divorced?
@Op why tagging them "Ex"?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Said She Is Not Picking His Calls. Why Is She Not Picking by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 16, 2017
kenonze:
Are they divorced?
@Op why tagging them "Ex"?

I guess, He read the magazine upside down .

#YOLO

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Said She Is Not Picking His Calls. Why Is She Not Picking by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 16, 2017
ex? snce when?
Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Said She Is Not Picking His Calls. Why Is She Not Picking by Sunnymatey(m): 7:46pm On Feb 16, 2017
What do women want? Sole ownership to their husbands, right? Is a game of luck. A man can be a good husband to 2 or more wives depending on his belief. To me what matter is the respect, attention he gives you.

(1) (Reply)

Make Holy Ghost Fire Burn All Fake Nairaland Accounts Today / Only In Nigeria / Please Nairalanders Help My Dream Come True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.