Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,499 members, 7,937,442 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 03:30 AM

Only In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only In Nigeria (469 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only In Nigeria by DealZ(m): 11:56pm On Feb 21, 2017
Honestly 'only in Nigeria'.....there have been some moments I look back on and I think to myself only in Nigeria could this have happened...

First scenario was on campus, me and my guys were just chilling in the park after a long lecture and as usual everybody trying to look fly and out do each other on swag levels, there were cute and not too cute girls everywhere, guys on their phones trying to show off their iphones and Samsung's others reading and some sipping on drinks chowing snacks....

so there was this girl me and my guys noticed Infact i'm sure everybody noticed her, she looked so pretty and clean her dress hugged her in all the right places making her look even more sexy and catching everybody's eye, you could tell she was full of confidence about herself. After much delay on whether or not to approach her (coz I no want make babe go fall my hand) I finally went and by God's grace she didn't blank me, she gave me her number and I went back to my friends feeling like one bad guy..feeling like James bond

Fast forward some days later I call this girl she no pick I say no its nothing, I send this girl WhatsApp msg no reply I still say no its nothing, naso for one week I call this girl and send her WhatsApp msg to no avail mean while she appears online and WhatsApp shows me msg read, the thing taya me na last last I bone her matter completely only for one day my call went through and I confronted her about why she doesnt pick when I call, told her if that was her plan why did she give me her number in the first place, why is she behaving childish; only for her to open her mouth and say 'because I gave u my number doesn't mean I have to pick ur call' I never see this kind thing.....SMH ONLY IN NIGERIA!
Share your own 'only in Nigeria' moments if you have any
Re: Only In Nigeria by NevetsIbot(m): 12:58am On Feb 22, 2017
she spoke the truth na...... You dull small. Shey you suppose dey confront her. See as you disgrace yourself. Girl wey you suppose just bone after the first day she snubbed una msg. Dey here dey talk ''only in Nigeria''

3 Likes

Re: Only In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:26am On Feb 22, 2017
grin op she"s playing hard to get grin.she no wan give u the coco make u no come nairaland dey talk on how cheap naija girls are cheesy.keep on trying and maybe in ten months time she might agree.
Re: Only In Nigeria by enesty77(m): 6:40am On Feb 22, 2017
Op u don spoil show already na. U shuld av acted lyk u dont giv a fvck.

(1) (Reply)

Sex To Repentance / Great Deliverance For Lust And Sexually Immorality / " Premarital Sex " Avoid It, It A Trap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.