Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,924 members, 7,886,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:24 AM

Naira Crashes To 516 As Dollar Scarcity Widens - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Crashes To 516 As Dollar Scarcity Widens (11951 Views)

Dollar Scarcity Stops Capital Repatriation By Investors / Dollar Sells For N420, Naira Crashes In Value / Naira Falls As Dollar Scarcity Worsens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Crashes To 516 As Dollar Scarcity Widens by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 17, 2017
cheesy
Re: Naira Crashes To 516 As Dollar Scarcity Widens by tete7000(m): 7:22am On Feb 17, 2017
rozayx5:
its getting real bad

can Buhari be chased out?

When some are carrying placard for him to stay forever. They said even if he dies, he would rule them from the grave.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Crashes To 516 As Dollar Scarcity Widens by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 17, 2017
Dada in heaven............see how dollar is just raping our naira steady
Its well oh

1 Like

Re: Naira Crashes To 516 As Dollar Scarcity Widens by EmekaBlue(m): 7:24am On Feb 17, 2017
most disgraceful govt ever

2 Likes

Re: Naira Crashes To 516 As Dollar Scarcity Widens by Bizibi(m): 7:24am On Feb 17, 2017
Stock market bounces back and dollar scarcity widens,wonderful news this morning

3 Likes

Re: Naira Crashes To 516 As Dollar Scarcity Widens by maximunimpact(m): 7:25am On Feb 17, 2017
south korea is the 11th largest economy in the world and 4th in Asia, as at today 1145.04 South Korean Won is equal to 1$. why is their economy 5th in the wold with a currency weaker than the naira?

2 Likes

Re: Naira Crashes To 516 As Dollar Scarcity Widens by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:26am On Feb 17, 2017
By believing in the promises of the APC, I have committed a gross injustice to myself, my unborn generations and all other people of Nigeria who voted against them. We all don't deserve this sad

maximunimpact:
south korea is the 5th largest economy in the world, today 1145.04 South Korean Won is equal to 1$. why is their economy 5th in the wold with a currency weaker than the naira?
Their level of socio economic development, technology and manufacturing industry is incomparable to that of ours. They clearly don't rely heavily on foreign imports too like we do for even the most mudane needs

6 Likes

Re: Naira Crashes To 516 As Dollar Scarcity Widens by SalamRushdie: 7:27am On Feb 17, 2017
I would rather go with Henry boyo than Bismarck Rewane.. Henry boyo is the most competent and underrated Nigerian economist
Re: Naira Crashes To 516 As Dollar Scarcity Widens by jericco1(m): 7:29am On Feb 17, 2017
We are not there yet

1 Like

Re: Naira Crashes To 516 As Dollar Scarcity Widens by SalamRushdie: 7:30am On Feb 17, 2017
OkoYiboz:
Instead of building investors confidence, these clowns are just behaving like economic illiterates. Scaring off investors and hoarding funds like illiterates.

It's really unfortunate that we've found ourselves in this mess.

Just Imagine the unnecessary Missing In Action Drama Buhari put Nigeria in for 27 days ....the man doesn't even know that the unnecessary uncertainty his childish action has cost us in the investors markets...Buhari is too visionless

3 Likes

Re: Naira Crashes To 516 As Dollar Scarcity Widens by AngelicBeing: 7:30am On Feb 17, 2017
ednut1:
same scarce dollars some bastards hv in septic tanks, water tanks, bunkers inside safe houses etc. pple lik yakubu shud be lynched abeg
cool
Re: Naira Crashes To 516 As Dollar Scarcity Widens by Lasskeey: 7:32am On Feb 17, 2017
grin wink

Re: Naira Crashes To 516 As Dollar Scarcity Widens by DonCortino: 7:32am On Feb 17, 2017
fuckboys:
buahahahahah grin
Wetin concern me

Omo leave o! E concern every nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Naira Crashes To 516 As Dollar Scarcity Widens by nwaanambra1(m): 7:34am On Feb 17, 2017
NIGERIANS BE CALM DONT PANICK!

ITS ONLY US1 $ = N516!

ZIMBABWE HAD US1 = 1 MILLION ZIMBABWEAN DOLLAR AND THEY DIDN'T DIE!

SO YOU SHOULD ALL TAKE A CHILL PILL AND STOP BLAMING BABA!

BABA IS NOT AMONG THOSE THAT STOLE OUR COLLECTIVE FOREX!

MAKE UNA BLAME GEJ AND HIS GANG OF THIEVES!

UNA DON TAKE UNA FRUSTRATION SEND BABA TO PERMANENT SICK LEAVE E NO DO UNA - NOW UNA WAN USE AM SEND THE OLD MAN TO HIS GRAVE BUT GOD NO GO GREE!

Re: Naira Crashes To 516 As Dollar Scarcity Widens by Richiy(f): 7:37am On Feb 17, 2017
Somebody don't need MMM again. Just buy dollar and keep it grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Naira Crashes To 516 As Dollar Scarcity Widens by buchilino(m): 7:38am On Feb 17, 2017
sotall:
The rate at which the dollar is pummeling our naira.....very soon a dollar will equal one thousand naira.

WELCOME 2 CHANGE. AM NOT BOTHERED COS I SAW IT COMING AS AT 2015. I ADVISE DAT PPLE SHOULD GO N BUY AK 47 COS AT D RATE WHICH CRIME WILL INCREASE, IT WILL BE A NIGHTMARE.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Crashes To 516 As Dollar Scarcity Widens by onyxo76(m): 7:40am On Feb 17, 2017
I don't get it, our foreign reserves are going up and our currency getting weak daily, economics graduates please educate me.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Crashes To 516 As Dollar Scarcity Widens by able20(m): 7:41am On Feb 17, 2017
Why wouldn't exchange be #600 to the dollar. When some idiiots are standing for a mentallyDead President,
If not for tribal interest, buhari surpose to be in Rehabilitation center, he has no business in Aso rock.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Crashes To 516 As Dollar Scarcity Widens by fuckboys: 7:42am On Feb 17, 2017
DonCortino:

Omo leave o! E concern every nigerian.
I'm not in nigeria, make e even reach #1000 so if i send maale just $1000 she go use am buy house for me here grin
Re: Naira Crashes To 516 As Dollar Scarcity Widens by Lordskyes(m): 7:43am On Feb 17, 2017
See beautiful photos of the girl that had sex with a dog here
Re: Naira Crashes To 516 As Dollar Scarcity Widens by DonCortino: 7:46am On Feb 17, 2017
fuckboys:
I'm not in nigeria, make e even reach #1000 so if i send maale just $1000 she go use am buy house for me here grin

But u have families here! E concern u joo
Re: Naira Crashes To 516 As Dollar Scarcity Widens by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 17, 2017
Gbam!... #1000 to a $1 loading.......
Buhari is nig's WORST BLUNDER/DISASTER!....dude is worse than aids/cancer combined!
#NEVER AGAIN!

2 Likes

Re: Naira Crashes To 516 As Dollar Scarcity Widens by ashala(m): 7:50am On Feb 17, 2017
We are in trouble ooo. I thought Buharia and his Economic Team once said the country will change to Chinese Yuan as its major FX

1 Like

Re: Naira Crashes To 516 As Dollar Scarcity Widens by no1madman(m): 7:52am On Feb 17, 2017
Naira= puxxy

1 Like

Re: Naira Crashes To 516 As Dollar Scarcity Widens by Rett0: 7:53am On Feb 17, 2017
Please Nigerians have to tell these leaders to resign.
My 3 year old son will be better off than the clueless bunch....
Fall to 516 In 1 year?
This is beyond Oil price fall...
This is beyond corruption....
This is a clear case of failed economic policies...
This is no joke at all.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Crashes To 516 As Dollar Scarcity Widens by Clone2020(m): 7:54am On Feb 17, 2017
Very bad

1 Like

Re: Naira Crashes To 516 As Dollar Scarcity Widens by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 17, 2017
I could always fund your dorm @ 500 naira to 1$.

send me a p.m
Re: Naira Crashes To 516 As Dollar Scarcity Widens by udees: 7:59am On Feb 17, 2017
Please what is the equivalent of the south korea won to a naira
maximunimpact:
south korea is the 11th largest economy in the world and 4th in Asia, as at today 1145.04 South Korean Won is equal to 1$. why is their economy 5th in the wold with a currency weaker than the naira?

1 Like

Re: Naira Crashes To 516 As Dollar Scarcity Widens by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 17, 2017
Chai!....Every demonic/nomadic spirit holding nig down must kiss the dust!
#our mumu don do!
#enough of STEWPIDITY!
# the d.umb nomad n cabinet are MONUMENTAL FIASCOS!

2 Likes

Re: Naira Crashes To 516 As Dollar Scarcity Widens by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 17, 2017
Three hundred thousand Euro investment in Nigeria is now worth less than 65k it's a shame,my heart bleeds for we diasporians that has been investing in Nigeria,hopefully many will learn some lessons,investing in Nigeria is equivalent to investing in a badly run company,its like putting your money under the care of unqualified managers.

1 Like

Re: Naira Crashes To 516 As Dollar Scarcity Widens by gbegemaster(m): 8:06am On Feb 17, 2017
ivandragon:
they keep beating their chest on how much they have saved in the foreign reserves while their 'house' is on fire.

if this regime doesn't want people getting fx because it wants us to 'patronise local' (quite ironic when PMB chooses to holiday abroad), then it should be pumping massive sums of money into the 'local' economy to stimulate it & open up investment options & not 'saving' so it can have something to brag about or score cheap political points...
Exactly! In reality one cannot say he/she is saving money while a family member is in the hospital battling for their life and In need of money. Anybody who does that is just a heartless human being.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Crashes To 516 As Dollar Scarcity Widens by ajarossi(m): 8:06am On Feb 17, 2017
Am happy the change is affecting the afonja's more than ipob's

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Have Payoneer Funds For Sale? Hola Me / Teach me how to make profit with football bet.plz / Heineken Boosted By Main Beer Brands, Volume Grew Double-digit In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.