Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,130 members, 7,887,264 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:16 AM

If You Are A Female And You Would Be Free During WAEC Exam - Enter Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Are A Female And You Would Be Free During WAEC Exam - Enter Here (438 Views)

COVID-19 Patient In Kwara Writes WAEC Exam In Isolation / Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam / How Blind Students Cheat During WAEC - Official Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are A Female And You Would Be Free During WAEC Exam - Enter Here by AnthonyDgreat: 8:18am On Feb 17, 2017
Hi nairalanders, plss i really need only two female who would not be busy during 2017 WAEC to doing exam runz on my wordpress site. Plsss if you are interested and can manage the site, kindly comment here or call 09083881148 let's talk very well.

NOTE: you are not doing it for free, payment is involved. Two Females only
Re: If You Are A Female And You Would Be Free During WAEC Exam - Enter Here by BabyGirl114: 9:30am On Feb 17, 2017
AnthonyDgreat:
Hi nairalanders, plss i really need only two female who would not be busy during 2017 WAEC to doing exam runz on my wordpress site. Plsss if you are interested and can manage the site, kindly comment here or call 09083881148 let's talk very well.

NOTE: you are not doing it for free, payment is involved. Two Females only
I will be free, am interested
Re: If You Are A Female And You Would Be Free During WAEC Exam - Enter Here by AnthonyDgreat: 9:37am On Feb 17, 2017
@Babygirl, send your phone number to 09083881148

(1) (Reply)

"Education Is Not Your Right" Chris Chukwuka Told Adeyeye Olorunfemi / Logic Design Assignment / A WORD For All The Feminist Girls Out There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.