Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,187 members, 7,974,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 01:23 PM

My Boyfriend Is Addicted To Online Dating. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is Addicted To Online Dating. (10788 Views)

Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad / My Wife To Be Is Addicted To Her Phone / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Is Addicted To Online Dating. by olanna08: 8:48pm On Dec 08, 2009
hum hum, try to guess, undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Is Addicted To Online Dating. by foyeks2001(f): 3:19pm On Dec 09, 2009
@poster
do as I say
google his name, his fone number(s),his email id
dont be suprised, he might even be here
Re: My Boyfriend Is Addicted To Online Dating. by javalove(m): 4:25pm On Dec 09, 2009
[size=28pt]TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT. HE IS A YAHOO BOY!!!!!!!!!!![/size]
Re: My Boyfriend Is Addicted To Online Dating. by omega25red(m): 4:49pm On Dec 09, 2009
@ poster

What more do you need to know your man is obviously cheating on you. You already know that he is asking ladies out for drinks who knows what else he is doing beyond the text you have seen. It will hurt and be very difficult but you need to move on with your life and stop trying to sign up and pretend you are someone else when you already know what he is doing. Either accept his cheating ways or get out of there.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Addicted To Online Dating. by AndreUweh(m): 5:03pm On Dec 09, 2009
O'NNA.
The guy has not been fair to you. Just make him reason through the hard way for example, you may destroy his laptop or desktop by smashing it on the floor 40 times.
If that does not work, just let me know. I have plan B and C to unveil to you.
Goodluck.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Addicted To Online Dating. by dogice(m): 5:14pm On Dec 09, 2009
javalove:

[size=28pt]TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT. HE IS A YAHOO BOY!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

WORD!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Addicted To Online Dating. by cashii25: 5:27pm On Dec 09, 2009
The writing is on the wall, he's not commited so leave ASAP for your own good.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Addicted To Online Dating. by ochukoccna: 6:16pm On Dec 09, 2009
[size=48pt]the guy na YAHOO BOY![/size]

Re: My Boyfriend Is Addicted To Online Dating. by jejelolatu(f): 6:22pm On Dec 09, 2009
@ Op
ur boo is either outsourcing for luv or his jst hussling either way me thinks u shud set a Plan B in motion!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Addicted To Online Dating. by etaurus(m): 6:29pm On Dec 09, 2009
Noting wrong, no qualms.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Addicted To Online Dating. by inme: 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2009
Follow Horenic advice
Re: My Boyfriend Is Addicted To Online Dating. by dqueenbee: 7:53pm On Dec 09, 2009
sweetie, begin to detach ur self emotionally from that dude.
any man who needs some sort of distraction, even if its only flirtatious, is bound to cheat.
i use myself as an example, its like this , u see some kinda annoying evidence, get upset n ask him n he gives u an explanation sooooooooo beleivable! dat mushy part in ur head dat loves him n never believes he can do wrong begins to speak to u , and u beleive him, yet again!
its a cycle darl, will def come back around. if he was a player before u "changed" him, its cos he liked the excitement more dan one girl gives him or he revels in the thrill of chasing a new girl, exploring her mind n getting her to fall for him, its an addiction and these antics are a sure sign of a relapse. sonu treat it as u wilo any oda disorder, but the first rule is he gotta admiit it, so there u are

i left the dude after a long, unnecessarily long wait! enough with feeling like a yoyo, also we girls looooooove feeling of being the ONE to tame a player, forget it. its a pipe dream!
im with someone now who shows me that every man doesnt have to be like dat n im much much happier wink smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Is Addicted To Online Dating. by tegasgirl(f): 7:55pm On Dec 09, 2009
olanna08:

How do you prepare yourself to be cheated on? I guess I just needed to confirm that this is indeed uncommon behaviour. I do not know many women who would accept it, As for some flirting with another woman is already cheating!we’re not 19 anymore, when as a man you’re way past 30 there are types of entertainments you should leave behind. I am starting to be disillusioned with him. A balanced person does not wait until their partner falls asleep to go look for excitement online…

Olanna, don't mean to get into your business but i read one of your other posts, where you said the same guy (i assume) has two kids by two different women.

sometimes, we women stay with men because we want to believe that everything will be ok. You said yourself that he was abit of a womanizer when you met. You also said that the second baby came when you guys were together.

think about it, can you live with the uncertainty all your life? won't you be wondering what he gets up to everytime he leaves the house?

i sure as hell know that i want to be the first person to have a child with my husband

i can't sit down here and tell you to leave him, i'm not a part of your relationship.

all i can say is that you should think long and hard about what to do, think about when you started dating, is this how you'd envisioned things to pan out?

think about it. if not for anything, for your sanity.
xx
Re: My Boyfriend Is Addicted To Online Dating. by etaurus(m): 7:57pm On Dec 09, 2009
ochukoccna:

Hey!!
He may just like having the hell of fun in his life.

Never Conclude that way.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Addicted To Online Dating. by tegasgirl(f): 7:57pm On Dec 09, 2009
ochukoccna:

LMBAO, that's one way of getting the message across!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Addicted To Online Dating. by greateliso(m): 8:11pm On Dec 09, 2009
he's just having FUN, but attitude is bad
Re: My Boyfriend Is Addicted To Online Dating. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 09, 2009
Deal with it! That guy is simply bored with u.
My advice: sign up with the websites and post your real pic on them.
Show him interest or send him a flirt. He will get the real message.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Addicted To Online Dating. by debosky(m): 8:59pm On Dec 09, 2009
He must either be a serial cheater not satisfied with you, or he's a fraud exponent.

Maybe he's bored with you, or can't really express himself with you and has to seek out the anonymity of the internet instead.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Addicted To Online Dating. by Outstrip(f): 9:43pm On Dec 09, 2009
I want to say something but it will be too mean. Like what the hell do you want to hear.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Addicted To Online Dating. by olanna08: 10:09pm On Dec 09, 2009
Thank you all for your responses.
Yes if you have read my other posts, he is indeed the same guy with the hidden babymama (s) issues. I think I need to take some distance and analyse this, by re-reading myself I realize all the s*** I have had to put on, I am not sure even Barack would have been worth the trouble! What is he looking for online that I cannot provide him with? I am always sexy for him, cooks the nicest dishes, nice to his friends and kid, respectful to his family, don't ask him for a dime, forgave his lies and stinginess, surely when nothing is ever good enough it is perhaps not meant to be, i meant just how imperfect can you be?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Addicted To Online Dating. by AndreUweh(m): 11:50pm On Dec 09, 2009
You are in love with the wrong person big time. But he can not just go like that without a payback. One bad turn deserves another and as a result, I suggested earlier you destroy that his computer. But you have not asked me for plan B and C on how to hit him hardest.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Addicted To Online Dating. by prudentcy(m): 2:27am On Dec 10, 2009
He might be doing it for business or perhaps cashing fun but all d same he's still hiding somethings from you,
i guess he need to open up 2 u if he really loves you,why would he be log in into his friend's id, this is questionable,
you shall know d truth and d truth shall set you free, be wise b4 is too late.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Addicted To Online Dating. by suedoh2006(m): 3:27am On Dec 10, 2009
My People Na wah for unaoooooooo. Una sabi define people. Bible say remove the peak wey dey your eyes before you remove another person.( yahoo boi) If your bfriend like women, you know before you go out with am. so you either stay or leave, the answer is self explanatory.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Addicted To Online Dating. by Nobody: 3:32am On Dec 10, 2009
Your [b]Boyfriend [/b]is addicted to online dating.
Am I the only one confused here?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Addicted To Online Dating. by Outstrip(f): 3:35am On Dec 10, 2009
lol
Re: My Boyfriend Is Addicted To Online Dating. by folly24: 4:33am On Dec 10, 2009
both of you need to be born again
Re: My Boyfriend Is Addicted To Online Dating. by Cmeo(m): 7:24am On Dec 10, 2009
Dont leave your guy becos of this , He is just an hustler , he knows what he is doing
Re: My Boyfriend Is Addicted To Online Dating. by Kx: 8:17am On Dec 10, 2009
certain lifestyles are just simply addictive.

visiting dating sites could just be as addictive to some
as browsing nairaland is to others.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Addicted To Online Dating. by princekevo(m): 8:43am On Dec 10, 2009
A Nigerian man who has a girlfren, still registering himself into 4 dating site and paying for 2 or 3 month membership on these sites. People here want us to believe he is addicted to browsing and chatting with other ladies. You guys should have provided us with feeding bottles while giving such gist.
Is he in Europe to learn how to spend money? Even if he is learning how to spend money, he should learn it on something that is benefitial to him.
If you said he does not pay for this sites, or jst on free normal frens site is a different case. Your guy being on dating sites and paying for it means he is expecting something bigger than what he pays for on the sites. So guys spare us all these addiction stuffs, no matter how addictive we are to NL no average Nigerian hom and abroad will pay a kobo to be here. If you doubt it let Seun add a kobo, b4 you can be active on NL and see how many addicted NLer's he will get here. If your guy is addicted to chatting and browsing, myspaces, tagged, face book , hi 5 and many other sites are free, which have chatting rooms also. Anyways like someone already said play undercover you will find out what he is up to. Gudluck
Re: My Boyfriend Is Addicted To Online Dating. by abrahym(m): 9:11am On Dec 10, 2009
@poster, afterall his working for you. u no go follow em chop money if he hammer?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Addicted To Online Dating. by ud4u: 10:21am On Dec 10, 2009
@ Poster, you can read between the lines that the guy is not for you, because all the things you mentioned in one of your post you do for the guy is more than enough for him to be contented with you but all to no avail.

He had a child with another woman as you are still with him, including one extra, making it two children.

But I just pray he will repent and stick to you alone because if he continues like this, he might end up having twenty children from different mothers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is There Any Implications For Sleeping With Pregnant Woman / See The “7 Types Of Prostitutes” In Nigeria No 4 Will Shock You. / Ladies: You Deserve To Look Hotter Than This (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.