Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,651 members, 7,911,730 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 02:55 PM

My Boyfriend Is Addicted To Online Dating. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is Addicted To Online Dating. (10748 Views)

Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad / My Wife To Be Is Addicted To Her Phone / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Is Addicted To Online Dating. by Mrsachs(m): 10:25am On Dec 10, 2009
The truth your boyfriend is looking for a maga, that what is in vogue now for yahoo boyz.

cheers.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Addicted To Online Dating. by yuppydon(m): 10:43am On Dec 10, 2009
I would say ur b/f is just out to defraud innocent girls and ladies online, but make sure u also enjoy the harvest, else u loose both ways
Re: My Boyfriend Is Addicted To Online Dating. by dolu2007(m): 10:49am On Dec 10, 2009
may be, maybe not,

[size=18pt]Recent jobs & Scholarships 4 9jas @ www9jakonnectDOTcom[/size]

Re: My Boyfriend Is Addicted To Online Dating. by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 10, 2009
Search within yourself. Are you happy with this relationships ?there is on point continuing with it when you are not happy with what is going on. You are not married and i bet there are better men out there who can love and respect you
Re: My Boyfriend Is Addicted To Online Dating. by agathamari(f): 10:51am On Dec 10, 2009
your in europe, ask your friends and co workers.  most people over there view what he is doing as cheating.  why are you still with him then?  if he is takling to girls online on DATING SITES (sites designed to find dates if he wanted to "TALK" he can do that in a chat room) what do you think he does in the bars and clubs?  you are worth more then some two timing low life.  find a guy who cares for you and will be true (both not lying and not cheating) to you
Re: My Boyfriend Is Addicted To Online Dating. by ayobase(m): 11:09am On Dec 10, 2009
If he is not exploiting and exploring, then he must be pervert.
If he is not a pervert, then it must be that u are not doing your job well.
And if your are doing your job well, then he must be a YAHOO GUY!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Addicted To Online Dating. by dipo2much(m): 11:50am On Dec 10, 2009
Mr sachs:

The truth your boyfriend is looking for a maga, that what is in vogue now for yahoo boyz.

cheers.

WORD
Re: My Boyfriend Is Addicted To Online Dating. by otukpo(f): 12:18pm On Dec 10, 2009
i hate such men.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Addicted To Online Dating. by Edobi: 2:19pm On Dec 10, 2009
why not confront him if your very sure of your claims?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Addicted To Online Dating. by r231(m): 10:18pm On Dec 10, 2009
funny
Re: My Boyfriend Is Addicted To Online Dating. by rasputinn(m): 7:40am On Dec 11, 2009
Your B/F is into online dating and you're worried shocked shocked shocked,it's worse for some sistas whose husbands are into it,allow him phish,na wetin dey sweet goat,na him dey wound am

On another note,if he's paying for some of the sites,then it could be more serious than what you think,maybe he's just a bloody scammer aka yahoo yahoo grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is Addicted To Online Dating. by milkan05(m): 12:08pm On Dec 11, 2009
you guys probably met online. hence he is continuing the trend
Re: My Boyfriend Is Addicted To Online Dating. by emodo(m): 12:33pm On Dec 11, 2009
is he on drugs
Re: My Boyfriend Is Addicted To Online Dating. by winta2007(m): 1:28pm On Dec 11, 2009
it doesnt make sense,
Re: My Boyfriend Is Addicted To Online Dating. by Kenyata(m): 1:57pm On Dec 11, 2009
@olanna08

May I know whether you visit those sites as an active participant too? They say it takes the thief to recognize the footsteps of another thief on the rock. Most married men do it 4 fun. In fact, I engage in it whenever I'm bored, no strings attached and I'm married.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Addicted To Online Dating. by princekevo(m): 2:21pm On Dec 11, 2009
Kenyata:

@olanna08

May I know whether you visit those sites as an active participant too? They say it takes the thief to recognize the footsteps of another thief on the rock. Most married men do it 4 fun. In fact, I engage in it whenever I'm bored, no strings attached and I'm married.
Do you pay months for the sites too?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Addicted To Online Dating. by Kenyata(m): 4:25pm On Dec 11, 2009
It attracts no fees! Interested?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Addicted To Online Dating. by Lolladey(f): 6:49pm On Dec 11, 2009
he probably likes meeting people especially girls he can chat and not get serious with on line.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Addicted To Online Dating. by dapsycool(m): 11:40pm On Dec 12, 2009
Poster,
leave the guy jare, by the way where in EU are you, cos I have a friend who got the same problem with his gf over internet dating. The guy is only utilizing his God given talent grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is Addicted To Online Dating. by LonDON2: 7:58pm On Dec 13, 2009
Your boyfriend lol if hes dating, he aint yo boyfriend lol
Re: My Boyfriend Is Addicted To Online Dating. by Beckton: 8:34pm On Dec 13, 2009
This can actually be for fun of it, I do chat when bored at work or some times home etc. Some times men just find pleasure in fliting with ilusions and that does not mean they do so in reality. Women do too, some married ladies have asked me out here, yep this is a fact but we never met though.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Addicted To Online Dating. by Chrisdonca(m): 12:48pm On Dec 14, 2009
YOUR BOBO IS A YAW YAW BOY 4 LIFE YOU SHOULD BE PROUD OF HIM , COS HE IS TRYING TO SECURE A FUTURE FOR YOU GUYS TO BE HAPPY. YOU KNOW HOW THEY SAY HAPPY EVER AFTER, BUT PRAY MAKE EFCC NO NAB MY GUY. COS AKON HAS FINISED TAKING CONVICTS. MAY BE YOU SHOULD TRY AIDDING HIM , COMPLIMENTS OF THE SEASON , CHICK
Re: My Boyfriend Is Addicted To Online Dating. by stede(m): 4:09pm On Dec 14, 2009
@ poster, the gurl is a computer guru, dating is His calling. you should be proud of him,
Re: My Boyfriend Is Addicted To Online Dating. by gbenga9ja(m): 3:37am On Dec 15, 2009
he is looking for fresh arse, perhaps you ain't satisfying him enough and he wants to get it else where, simple, u need to start screwing his brains out cheesy grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is Addicted To Online Dating. by Akebulan: 4:07am On Dec 15, 2009
Please tell me you broke it off shocked
Re: My Boyfriend Is Addicted To Online Dating. by ruffrider(f): 2:44am On Dec 16, 2009
LISTEN Ms lady, I wouldn't get my patties all in a bunch about this. online dating is a joke. You don't know what you are really getting yourself into when you met someone online. They can be whom ever they choose to be. Let him have his fun, but when you start talking about marriage, then raise this issue.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Addicted To Online Dating. by sadwoman: 2:22am On Dec 27, 2009
olanna08,

I registered on the forum for you, because I want to share my experience also try to save your life.

I recently found out that my husband has several profiles on Match.com, E-Harmony.com, , (More than 10 dating websites!)
All of his profiles on those dating websites said that he is still single and no kids.
(The truth is that he's been married for many years and has several kids!)
Only very few of those profiles were registered before he got married.
(Even if some profiles were created before he got married,
he still logged in every now and then after he got married, yet he never changed his marital status. )

If I were you, I would leave your bf right away.
Don't expect too much that your bf would change his hobbies(or addiction) for you.
Don't waste time on a future unfaithful spouse.
To some people, cheating is part of his(her) personality. And they themselves don't think they were cheating at all!
Too bad I didn't find out what kind of man my husband was before I married him.
I even found out that he tried to date with some of his female netfriends.

I'm working on my divorce now, happened to find this forum today by searching information.

Happy holiday to everyone and wish you good luck!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Addicted To Online Dating. by Segunagagu(m): 12:18pm On Dec 27, 2009
Ur boyfrend is a SCAMMER(YAHOO YAHOO!!!!!!!) he is nt cheating on u,
Re: My Boyfriend Is Addicted To Online Dating. by Kitcolicio: 9:28pm On Jan 05, 2010
well if yer in a relationship it's not cool to be using a dating site. i recently met my gfriend on http://AfricanLove.com but i'd be pissed if she still had her profile up there!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Addicted To Online Dating. by olanna08: 4:30pm On Jan 19, 2010
Dear SadWoman,

Apologies for the delay of my answer.
First of all, I am really sorry to hear that things turned sour in your marriage. I wish you all the strength and courage to deal with it.
Thank you for sharing your life story. Although it is very sad that you had to find out about his infidelity this way, I am sure that the future will bring you appeasement knowing that you finally walked out of something that was not working out.
Was this triggered by his infidelity/online dating? I am actually starting to believe that it is a fact of life that men cannot and will not remain monogamous in a relationship!
Stay strong!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Goes Braless On Facebook To Celebrate World 'no Bra Day' (photos/video) / What Are Edo Men Like? / What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.