Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,332 members, 7,884,711 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 02:26 PM

Pictures Of Enugu City - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Enugu City (47152 Views)

Cleaners Mopping The Floor Of Enugu Airport / PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City / New Pictures Of Completed Sections Of Enugu-port Harcourt Express (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by mahal(m): 7:18pm On Dec 10, 2009
@poster

This is by far, the poorest attempt at image laundering
i have ever seen.

From the first picture which was a lie, to snow surrounded filling station to armed dwarfs,
where's the thread leading to?
Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by jona2: 7:22pm On Dec 10, 2009
Music from Enugu./http://terrysebastian.com/nigeria2008/

July 2008, Enugu State, Nigeria, West Africa

A young woman was found to be caring for her 3 siblings and her own daughter in a small village after her parents both died from Aids. Progress is being made though as many child-headed households like this are being helped by the Lifeline Plus Foundation, which supports and empowers people who have been affected by HIV/AIDS. Enugu State posts the highest HIV infection rate in the eastern part of the country, which kills 170,000 Nigerians each year.

Click here to view the Forgotten Faces of Nigeria.http://terrysebastian.com/nigeria2008/
Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by jona2: 7:30pm On Dec 10, 2009
Traffic Holdup Near Ninth Mile Corner, Enugu State.

Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by jona2: 7:34pm On Dec 10, 2009
cool

Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by jona2: 7:38pm On Dec 10, 2009
cool

Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by jona2: 7:43pm On Dec 10, 2009
Mallam gida.

Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by Igwe12: 7:46pm On Dec 10, 2009
Jona, i've been to Enugu in the past and there were better locations and beautiful scenaries than what u post, Your bitterness from the imporverished area you come from is affecting your reasoning. I guess the only things you can find are the bad pictures. Besides, some of the pictures you posted are not from Enugu because i am very familiar with them, Somebody please post some real pictures of Enugu City and forget this Jona Animal
Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 10, 2009
at least this should make the Lagos residents not too feel too much about fash, cool
Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by Shooga27: 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2009
IGWE U SUMMATION ARE TOO WICKED KILODE,WETIN DONA DO U?IS UNFAIR Oooo
Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by jona2: 8:25pm On Dec 10, 2009
cool

Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by jona2: 8:36pm On Dec 10, 2009
Igwe-1:

Jona, i've been to Enugu in the past and there were better locations and beautiful scenaries than what u post, Your bitterness from the imporverished area you come from is affecting your reasoning. I guess the only things you can find are the bad pictures. Besides, some of the pictures you posted are not from Enugu because i am very familiar with them, Somebody please post some real pictures of Enugu City and forget this Jona Animal
lol see Internet insult, like i care. shocked cool

Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by tunde300us(m): 8:41pm On Dec 10, 2009
I can confirm some of the pics jona is posting re all old,ofcourse most of them are of enugu but those are the enugu of chimaroke Nnamani.
I dont live in enugu but i was there for months this year and i can say confidently that ENUGU is working people.Jona probably was angry at the former enugu,but i think you should visit the place now and see beautiful places and roads.But the recent spate of kidnapping is messing up the palce now.
Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by jona2: 9:04pm On Dec 10, 2009
tunde300us:

I can confirm some of the pics jona is posting re all old,ofcourse most of them are of enugu but those are the enugu of chimaroke Nnamani.
I dont live in enugu but i was there for months this year and i can say confidently that ENUGU is working people.Jona probably was angry at the former enugu,but i think you should visit the place now and see beautiful places and roads.But the recent spate of kidnapping is messing up the palce now.

story.post a pic.
Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by blackspade(m): 9:48pm On Dec 10, 2009
*jona has to be one of the lowest life forms that I have encountered here on nairaland to date . I've never seen someone so obsessed with getting under the skin of Igbos. Its obvious that he/she is jobless and has no life, but whats not so obvious is why he/she hates Igbos so much? Whatever it is, it seems that *jona is very miserable and lovers to take his misery out on people that did nothing to him.her. What a loser a$$.

*jona:

story.post a pic.

This dumba$$ can hardly string together a sentence, let alone have it make sense. You fail at life m0ron.
Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by r231(m): 10:03pm On Dec 10, 2009
^^^^^^^^^^dammmmm
Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by imconfused(f): 10:07pm On Dec 10, 2009
ADA Onw, aka jona
how r u
y did u put ur pic up here??
not safe at alll,
nice seeing a pic of u tho
its been agggggggessss
have a lovly evening
Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by imconfused(f): 10:09pm On Dec 10, 2009
jona is ibo
shes just yankin all ur chains, lol
grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by brooklyn99: 10:33pm On Dec 10, 2009
@mahal, i thot the same thing too.lol. hahahahaha. poor attemot at image laundering. realized this enugu city is in the eastern part of nigeria, thus is an "ibo" city, you dont see that moro.n Nchara complaining. is this the crap u compared lagos state to?lol. hahahahaha. i'll govern this enugu place n make much more progress. and why cant people tell the truth for once? we see snow and withered trees in the background of a gas station and aloy emeka calls it "an illusion", aru u for real? u call this development?all u did was show the same private houses over and over again only from different angles.lol.wow
Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by jona2: 11:08pm On Dec 10, 2009
*jona:

story.post a pic.
blackspade:

blackamalahegoat has to be one of the lowest life forms that I have encountered here on nairaland to date . I've never seen someone so obsessed with getting under the skin of jona. Its obvious that he/she is jobless and has no life, but whats not so obvious is why he/she hates Igbos so much? Whatever it is, it seems that your mother is very miserable and lovers to take his misery out on people that did nothing to him.her. What a loser a$$.

your dumba$$ can hardly string together a sentence, let alone have it make sense. You fail at life m0ron.
@ E-Thug.look at this coward. fuk u
I can see why schizophrenia is such a terrible affliction!do i know you?kill yourself because of jona.
Na your papa, your entire generation dey mad, you mentally deficient son of a goat!
Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by catalano: 11:14pm On Dec 10, 2009
Please do you know how much is it to buy one of the houses in the estate( coal city garden & ekulu) am interested.
Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by jona2: 11:21pm On Dec 10, 2009
i am back. grin

Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by paddylo1(m): 12:09am On Dec 11, 2009

Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by paddylo1(m): 12:13am On Dec 11, 2009

Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by jona2: 12:25am On Dec 11, 2009
Abuja picture is now part of Enugu. shocked
Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by Nchara: 12:26am On Dec 11, 2009
Enugu should only be compared to Ibadan and Kaduna (and may be Benin), all former regional capitals. Lagos is way ahead of all of them being the former capital where fed money was pumped in like crazy until lately.
Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by OgidiBoy(m): 12:28am On Dec 11, 2009
*jona:

Where you see Abuja pic ?
Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by Nchara: 12:29am On Dec 11, 2009
*jona:

Please which one of the photo is of Abuja?
Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by Nchara: 12:48am On Dec 11, 2009
Nigerian Breweries Limited
Lagos Office; Aba Breweries, Enugu Breweries

''Ama Brewery is the biggest brewery in Nigeria and the most modern in the world''.

http://www.nbplc.com/our_company.html

Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by jona2: 12:48am On Dec 11, 2009
:d

Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by paddylo1(m): 1:02am On Dec 11, 2009
Abuja [/b]picture is now part of Enugu.

[b]ode. . .where u see abuja for here?

enugu is a fine city,i was there in 2004. . .the street lights work,beautiful place. . .

or dont u know they just hosted under 17,this past month. . .i wish to buy a house there sef. . .

Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by Nchara: 1:08am On Dec 11, 2009
More on Enuguuuuuuuu grin

Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by THEAMAKA1: 1:10am On Dec 11, 2009
some people are ridiculous!!
dont let *jona confuse your minds.
he/she/it has a strong hatred for the igbos and wouldnt mind posting bad pics of enugu.
thats like someone going to the lagos thread and only posting bad pics of the mainland. pretty soon people will believe thats what the whole of lagos looks like, and thats not true.
so everyone ignore jona and his/her/it's dumb pics, cause a lot of enugu looks WAYYY better than that.
if you wanna see enugu, watch a lot of nollywood (english/igbo) movies.
enugu is the capital of the actor's guilde (for english/igbo movies, i believe) and thats where a lot of them are filmed.
i even have family that lives/lived in enugu and they say its a beautiful place.
nothing like these pics *jona is posting here.
rubbish.

*jona:

i am back. grin
that is part of our culture, dumbass.
they have some VERY BEAUTIFUL masquerades in my village.
during Oghu season, its so fun to see all of them come out in their bright colors.
they are usually black as the base color and designed with all the colors and sometimes with added accessories.
that one doesnt look that great, the ones in my village are WOW!! shocked smiley cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Appoves New LAGBUS Fares, Unveils New Price List / Lagos Traffic Trapped Groom’s Parents, Delayed Marriage For Seven Hours / Seeking A Cheap Town With Good Electricity Supply In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.