Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,077 members, 7,890,554 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:01 PM

My Pikin Mixture: Producer Urges Court To Re-open Factory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Pikin Mixture: Producer Urges Court To Re-open Factory (594 Views)

Tompolo Urges Court To Set Aside Warrant Of Arrest Or...... / Jonathan Urges Court To Dismiss Oyinlola’s Suit / Wole Soyinka Urges Court To Nullify The 1999 Constitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Pikin Mixture: Producer Urges Court To Re-open Factory by ichommy(m): 3:58pm On Dec 09, 2009
HEARING in the trial of Kola Okunlola and three other producers of My Pikin teething baby mixture continued on Tuesday, at a Federal High Court in Lagos, with Okunlola asking the court to order the prosecuting agency, the National Agency for Foods Drugs Administration and Control(NAFDAC) to re-open his factory.

In the matter before Justice Okechukwu Okeke , Okunlola is also praying the court, in the alternative, to order the re-opening of other buildings sealed off alongside the factory.

The court had earlier on, overruled the defence in its bid to start contempt proceedings against both the director-general of NAFDAC and NTA over an advert on MY PIKIN teething baby mixture, which the defence felt was offensive and prejudicial.

Okunlola with two of his staff members, Adeyemo Abiodun, Egbele Eromosele and Barewa Pharmaceutical Limited were, in March, this year, arraigned before the court on a six-count charge by NAFDAC.

http://www.tribune.com.ng/09122009/news/news12.html

(1) (Reply)

Recommended Prayer For Yar'adua-dora Akunyili / Intercontinental Bank Sacks 1,500 Workers / Danquah Institute Calls On Ecowas, Au To Show Concern Over Nigerias Constitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.