Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,353 members, 7,920,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 02:00 AM

Armed Robbers Surrender…receive Support From Prophet Tb Joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Armed Robbers Surrender…receive Support From Prophet Tb Joshua (904 Views)

Prophet TB Joshua Curses Zimbabweans For Spreading Lies Against Him / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armed Robbers Surrender…receive Support From Prophet Tb Joshua by TheLight2: 9:22pm On Dec 09, 2009
“These are the people that scare you. They steal from you and terrorise you at will. Everywhere in the world, people believe their power. Even witches and wizards, some people don’t believe they exist, but armed robbers; everybody fears them.” These were the words of Prophet TB Joshua as some delivered armed robbers came out to give their testimony to the congregation at the live Sunday service held at the Synagogue Church of All Nations on 30th November 2009.
A group of six, made up of four males and two females came out to describe their mode of operation whilst thanking God for delivering them from the spirit of stealing through Prophet TB Joshua.

First to speak was Favour, a female, who got married to an armed robber and was introduced into the trade of stealing from innocent members of the society. In her own words:

“My name is Favour, a former armed robber. I got married to an armed robber who introduced me into the business of stealing from innocent people.”
Explaining further she said: “He (her husband) gave me a handkerchief which he got from an herbalist. When we enter into a bus, I will wave the handkerchief in the air and people will begin to fall asleep. When they fall asleep, the gang will then begin to rob them of their belongings”
She concluded “I was watching Emmanuel TV and I saw how Prophet TB Joshua was delivering some armed robbers. After watching and seeing the kind of support that he gives to them, I decided to come to the church for my own deliverance.”

Next was Marvis, another female, an informant to armed robbers and love-peddler. Hear her:
“My name is Marvis, a former armed robber. My friend asked me to come to Lagos, saying she would get me a good job. When I came into Lagos, she introduced me into prostitution. Along the line, I met a guy, who is an armed robber, who said he would like to be my boyfriend. He later told me that he wanted me to be acting as an informant to him and his gang of robbers.”

Continuing she said, “When I get picked by rich man, I will interact with him and in the process find out whether he is a rich man or not. If he is rich, I will then secretly disclose our location to my boyfriend who will storm the place with his gang and steal form the man. They will then tie me and the man up so as to avoid any suspicion on my side.”

“One day I was watching TV when I saw how Prophet TB Joshua was delivering some robbers. It was then that I decided to come to the church for my deliverance.” She concluded.

Prophet TB Joshua prayed for them and declared them delivered from the spirit of armed robbery.
In the same vein, the former armed robbers whose deliverance captured the attention of those ones who came out for deliverance came out to thank God for delivering them from the spirit of robbery. When asked how long they had lived in the church, they all chorused: Three weeks. Prophet TB Joshua instructed that each of them got financial support to the tune of N200, 000 and a holy bible.

A member of this group came out to thank God for saving his life. He narrated that a few days after his deliverance, he was called by a former colleague who invited him to join in a robbery operation, but he turned him down saying he is now a new creature. Explaining how that decision turned out to save his life, he said:
“After my deliverance, a former colleague of mine called me and invited me to join him in a robbery operation. I told him that I am now a different person as I have been delivered from the spirit of stealing. He mocked me and told me that after sometime I will surely get back to the job of stealing as it was impossible to just stop doing so.”

Continuing he said: “Some days later, I got information that all the members of the gang that went out for the operation lost their lives in the process.”
He went further to display to the congregation and the world that he was already a changed person, saying: “In the last operation that I was involved in, I stole a bag, which I thought contained money. On getting home, I saw that it contained a laptop (notebook computer), two ATM cards and some documents belonging to the owner. Now that I have been delivered, I decided to bring it to the church so that it can be returned to the owner”
Prophet TB Joshua promised that the bag would be safely delivered back to the owner as soon as possible.
Re: Armed Robbers Surrender…receive Support From Prophet Tb Joshua by Mufuadamu: 12:47am On Dec 10, 2009
What a difference TB Joshua is making! In fact - it is better than countless prisons and rehabilitation programs - to deliver armed robbers so that the spirit of armed robbery leaves them and then reform them and support them so that they can start their life afresh. Kudos to
Re: Armed Robbers Surrender…receive Support From Prophet Tb Joshua by jagunlabi(m): 6:16pm On Dec 10, 2009
So when are the armed robbers going to be arrested and brought before the court of law?Delivering them from the spirit of robbery is good, but delivering them into the long arms of the law will be even better. wink
Re: Armed Robbers Surrender…receive Support From Prophet Tb Joshua by banom(m): 8:02pm On Dec 10, 2009
jagunlabi:

So when are the armed robbers going to be arrested and brought before the court of law?Delivering them from the spirit of robbery is good, but delivering them into the long arms of the law will be even better. wink

jagunlabi what is the problem ? You seem a very nice guy with a positive mindset , meanwhile how about jagoon ? are you Jagoon ?
Re: Armed Robbers Surrender…receive Support From Prophet Tb Joshua by Kay17: 2:02pm On Dec 11, 2009
as usual the Devil is responsible for the evils. i agree with jagunlabi, they should be prosecuted!
Re: Armed Robbers Surrender…receive Support From Prophet Tb Joshua by mazaje(m): 2:09pm On Dec 11, 2009
Kay 17:

as usual the Devil is responsible for the evils. i agree with jagunlabi, they should be prosecuted!

Spirit of theft they call it. . . . . grin grin
Re: Armed Robbers Surrender…receive Support From Prophet Tb Joshua by jagunlabi(m): 3:45pm On Dec 11, 2009
There is no problem whatsoever, banom.I am still a nice guy with a positive mindset, which is why i demand prosecution of the criminals.Armed robbery is a form of crime, is it not?Or is it off the crime list in naija?
banom:

jagunlabi what is the problem ? You seem a very nice guy with a positive mindset ,

No, i am not jagoon.
banom:

meanwhile how about jagoon ? are you Jagoon ?
Re: Armed Robbers Surrender…receive Support From Prophet Tb Joshua by ilosiwaju: 4:13pm On Dec 15, 2009
clears throat and sings[b]its a super stooooooooooory[/b
arraign them sharp sharp. spiritually, they are forgiven abi? no wahala now but we have laws.

(1) (Reply)

Is This Also Part Of Sharia Law? My Fellow Nl Muslims Pls Answer. / Compromise Is Submission To Evil. / Jehovah Witness New Policy: No More Higher Education For Their Children.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.