Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,947 members, 7,906,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 12:43 PM

Partners And Investors Needed - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Partners And Investors Needed (285 Views)

Partners And Investors Needed For An Existing Business / Partners And Investors Needed ASAP / Partners And Investors Needed ASAP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Partners And Investors Needed by LookitzMrB: 1:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
Sometime ago, I had an opportunity to visit the head office of a particular fast food
restaurant in a European country where I studied for 6 years. Now, this fast food joint
was my favourite and a lot of people preferred it to other reputable fast food
restaurants .
I did my research and found out they have outlets in couple of countries but none in
Africa. So, I approached them about the idea of having an outlet in Nigeria. They were
very excited about it and they proposed a franchise deal. Meaning I have to pay a
certain fee to be able to use the Trademark in Nigeria.
After several meetings, I signed preliminary franchise agreement with them but I didn't
have the funds to buy the franchise licence. Part of the agreement was I have to give
them of 3% in royalties every month from the sales made.
Regarding your fee, it could be done in 3 installments but must be completed before
the opening of the restaurant.
Menu- burger, pizza, chips, chicken, ice cream, soft drinks, coffee n beer.
Here is a rundown of the fee
Lump-sum payment - 15 000 USD
The amount of a lump-sum payment includes:
1. Using of the Trademark.
2. Consulting in selecting and choosing proper space for business.
3. Creating of the design interior.
4. Teaching of the staff.
5. Help and support of our managers for the start of business.
6. Technological documentation.
7. Management documentation.
8. equipment list
9. Methodological and practical help and support in development of your business.
10. Innovation programmes.
11. Coming of our top manager to your country (flight to and from, hotel, food).
The said fee exclude rent, equipments and furniture.
Please I need partners/investors. If you are interested or you have any idea on how I
can get funds drop your email address and I will contact you. Feel free to ask
questions.

(1) (Reply)

Loan With Low Interest And No Collateral / UPTOWN COURTS - #3.5m / MPC Retains Benchmark Lending Rate At 14 Percent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.