Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,545 members, 7,929,770 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 10:13 PM

Help My Elder Brother To Be Happy Again - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help My Elder Brother To Be Happy Again (775 Views)

Skill Acquisition: Help My Sister Suggest A Good Skill To Learn. / Which Lucrative Bussiness Would You Advice A Brother To Do With #2 Million Nair / Help, My Late Mum's Money Is Stuck In Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Elder Brother To Be Happy Again by Nduwin(f): 3:33pm On Feb 22, 2017
Good afternoon nairalanders, pls ur help is urgently needed, it's about my elder brother and I need ur suggestions on the best business or what he can do to generate money with the #200k he is left with at the moment.

He lost his job early last year,infact their appointment was placed on hold, he had a savings of about #460k around September last year which he ventured into catfish farming, at d end of d 4th month he sold d fishes at a lost. According to experts they said d wheather was not favourable,he lost about #240k in his catfish farming, now he is left with #200k.

He is really frustrated at d moment and he doesn't know what else to do with the leftover, he wants to invest in a business that can yield him profit to be able to put his life together and honestly as a sister I feel for him right now bcoz he has huge financial responsibility ahead of him.

Pls he doesn't want any Ponzi scheme but real business even if the cash might not be enough to start I can support him with little more cash but we are both out of ideas now that's why I am here to seek ur opinion. Thanks

Pls kindly send in ur suggestions and moderator help me take this post to where it can get much attention.thanks
Re: Help My Elder Brother To Be Happy Again by Lastking147(m): 3:35pm On Feb 22, 2017
There are thousands of business ur cousin can venture into na etc weed it's really profitable grin
Thank me later
Re: Help My Elder Brother To Be Happy Again by sexyjuly(f): 3:35pm On Feb 22, 2017
i can really feel for your bro.am also in same shoes.hopefully lets wait for meaningful comments here...
Re: Help My Elder Brother To Be Happy Again by sekundosekundo: 3:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
#200k, is it both for shop?
Re: Help My Elder Brother To Be Happy Again by greatnaija01: 3:39pm On Feb 22, 2017
POULTRY - catfish, pigery, snails, cattle or goat meat... planting crops n harvesting, quail eggs etc

Biitcoin Investments (not the naija schemes o) that pay you for life

ANDROID APP development, DESIGN APPS N GET PAID PER DOWNLOADS

public transport biz.. it nevers gets obsolete I SAW A DANFO BUS ON NAIRALAND THIS MORNING FOR 450K... kindly check it out

start a tutorial centre

build caravans and sell... this is a ready market

Import goods and sell... I import from china and sell on KONGA and JUMIA... i started with 60k.. but make 200 monthly after 2months tho

there are many more... but just know that all these will cost you less that 150k to start each. GOD BLESS ya

Nduwin:
Good afternoon nairalanders, pls ur help is urgently needed, it's about my elder brother and I need ur suggestions on the best business or what he can do to generate money with the #200k he is left with at the moment.

He lost his job early last year,intact their appointment was placed on hold, he had a savings of about #460k around September last year which he ventured into catfish farming, at d end of d 4th month he sold d fishes at a lost. According to experts they said d wheather was not favourable,he lost about #240k in his catfish farming, now he is left with #200k.

He is really frustrated at d moment and he doesn't know what else to do with the leftover, he wants to invest in a business that can yield him profit to be able to put his life together and honestly as a sister I feel for him right now bcoz he has huge financial responsibility ahead of him.

Pls he doesn't want any Ponzi scheme but real business even if the cash might not be enough to start I can support him with little more cash but we are both out of ideas now that's why I am here to seek ur opinion. Thanks

Pls kindly send in ur suggestions and moderator help me take this post to where it can get much attention.thanks

1 Like

Re: Help My Elder Brother To Be Happy Again by seyigiggle: 3:39pm On Feb 22, 2017
the only business advice i can give your brother is trading.
farming is a long term investment, and to make it, you need volume and eliminate middlemen.
By trading, i mean whatever can be eaten.
by the way, he should not venture into ponzi schemes!!!
Re: Help My Elder Brother To Be Happy Again by stevealibi: 3:39pm On Feb 22, 2017
If he can be selling black market fuel and. Engine oil nt a bad idea.
Re: Help My Elder Brother To Be Happy Again by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 22, 2017
Lastking147:
There are thousands of business ur cousin can venture into na etc weed it's really profitable grin
Thank me later
Haba, oga you wicked!
Re: Help My Elder Brother To Be Happy Again by AK6464(m): 4:11pm On Feb 22, 2017
I'll b back
Re: Help My Elder Brother To Be Happy Again by Lastking147(m): 7:10pm On Feb 22, 2017
ToriBlue:
Haba, oga you wicked!
Lol so somebody cannot give advice in peace again; D

(1) (Reply)

Are You Interested In This Business ??? / No Longer Available / I Joined Fiverr Two Months Ago And I Really Need you To Support The Boy Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.