Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,928 members, 7,895,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 11:31 PM

"I Need A Very Big Cucumber" - Man Recounts How He Met His Fiancee At Mum's Shop - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Need A Very Big Cucumber" - Man Recounts How He Met His Fiancee At Mum's Shop (102926 Views)

Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) / Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) / Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Need A Very Big Cucumber" - Man Recounts How He Met His Fiancee At Mum's Shop by themonk(m): 11:28pm On Feb 22, 2017
Adanna86:

I dey dear, it 11:16 am thurs here in New Zealand just working finishing up soon did night shift.

How's omalicha naija? I know it night time Abeg you tell tales by moonlight? Just how you do with your cassava cheesy tongue
Wow, that's nice.
If you are on whatsapp I can tell you alot. Are you?

1 Like

Re: "I Need A Very Big Cucumber" - Man Recounts How He Met His Fiancee At Mum's Shop by selflover(f): 11:47pm On Feb 22, 2017
CaroLyner:
What cucumber has brought together,
let no man put assunder grin
let no carrot put asunder
Re: "I Need A Very Big Cucumber" - Man Recounts How He Met His Fiancee At Mum's Shop by uniquealdehyde(m): 11:47pm On Feb 22, 2017
ruggedised:
and big cucumber units them, all the single ladies out there may cucumber help u secure you own man IJN kiss
A very big one for that matter
Re: "I Need A Very Big Cucumber" - Man Recounts How He Met His Fiancee At Mum's Shop by Blackcurrant: 11:55pm On Feb 22, 2017
*WATCH UR MONEY GROW*
Trusted and Reliable
*Ph 5k to get 10k* *10k to get 20k*
UNDER 24HRS
*INBOX ME IF INTERESTED* _07087544944_ NO JOKES
Re: "I Need A Very Big Cucumber" - Man Recounts How He Met His Fiancee At Mum's Shop by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 22, 2017
themonk:

Wow, that's nice.
If you are on whatsapp I can tell you alot. Are you?
Yes! and on imo will inbox you number
Re: "I Need A Very Big Cucumber" - Man Recounts How He Met His Fiancee At Mum's Shop by EmperorTech: 12:10am On Feb 23, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
maybe
Nobody intend stealing you. was curious after reading your comment and felt asking wasn't bad
Re: "I Need A Very Big Cucumber" - Man Recounts How He Met His Fiancee At Mum's Shop by harffie(m): 12:30am On Feb 23, 2017
CaroLyner:
What cucumber has brought together,
let no man put assunder grin
Happy Birthday Girl...

1 Like

Re: "I Need A Very Big Cucumber" - Man Recounts How He Met His Fiancee At Mum's Shop by gbegemaster(m): 12:59am On Feb 23, 2017
Ishilove:

I repeat, your reverse psychology will not werk on me. I no dey tif remote control grin

Ogbeni we have derailed this thread enough. Ejo kuro l'ono ka'n ndi ozo no diye ba cheesy cheesy grin
Woridis thing happening in front of my back My love, please don't talk to strangers.

Ehen, did you get the letter I sent to you?

Re: "I Need A Very Big Cucumber" - Man Recounts How He Met His Fiancee At Mum's Shop by Nobody: 1:03am On Feb 23, 2017
Huuum, I'm afraid.

Runs out.
Re: "I Need A Very Big Cucumber" - Man Recounts How He Met His Fiancee At Mum's Shop by odaniel1(m): 1:57am On Feb 23, 2017
selflover:
let no carrot put asunder
Oya u pipu shd just kee me...LWKMD
no chill I swear.. una wicked
Re: "I Need A Very Big Cucumber" - Man Recounts How He Met His Fiancee At Mum's Shop by Ishilove: 2:00am On Feb 23, 2017
soberdrunk:

Just say goodnight, no need for reverse psychology angry angry
Goodnight grin
Re: "I Need A Very Big Cucumber" - Man Recounts How He Met His Fiancee At Mum's Shop by Ernesca(m): 4:33am On Feb 23, 2017
What cucumber has brought together, let no man put accumber.
Re: "I Need A Very Big Cucumber" - Man Recounts How He Met His Fiancee At Mum's Shop by TruthOrSilence(m): 5:36am On Feb 23, 2017
WATCH IT GUYS! Just like the game of Golf, life is like a game, one hole after another.

1 Like

Re: "I Need A Very Big Cucumber" - Man Recounts How He Met His Fiancee At Mum's Shop by ikemesit4477: 5:49am On Feb 23, 2017
ThisIsNaijaBlog:
All thanks to chidimma for discovering such a wonderful fruit!
Re: "I Need A Very Big Cucumber" - Man Recounts How He Met His Fiancee At Mum's Shop by Jj222(f): 6:01am On Feb 23, 2017
Nawa pls I need small cucumber
Re: "I Need A Very Big Cucumber" - Man Recounts How He Met His Fiancee At Mum's Shop by asumo12: 6:32am On Feb 23, 2017
shinel:
Hope you have a big cucumber that can satisfy her or else...
Clearly she is of the type that love it big... ;DHope you have a big cucumber that can satisfy her or else...
Clearly she is of the type that love it big...

And clearly u love it small!

grin
Re: "I Need A Very Big Cucumber" - Man Recounts How He Met His Fiancee At Mum's Shop by asumo12: 6:32am On Feb 23, 2017
Jj222:
Nawa pls I need small cucumber

Coman take "it"
Re: "I Need A Very Big Cucumber" - Man Recounts How He Met His Fiancee At Mum's Shop by chiefojiji(m): 6:41am On Feb 23, 2017
she'll still go out to buy big cucumber! cus it appears that she loves taking cucumber. #once your are a fan of cucumber, nothing can stop you from taking.

well, my mum sells big yam!
Re: "I Need A Very Big Cucumber" - Man Recounts How He Met His Fiancee At Mum's Shop by ipobbigot7: 6:46am On Feb 23, 2017
TerrorSquad147:
it seems like there are tribal marks on your brain
Banking hall ejaculator spotted.
Re: "I Need A Very Big Cucumber" - Man Recounts How He Met His Fiancee At Mum's Shop by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 23, 2017
LecciGucci:
Hahahahaha THIS GUY NA BAD GUY..ASIN
THAT TEKNO LINES HAS BEEN MAKING THE JOB EASIER FOR ME I SWEAR. grin cheesy cheesy

TO KNOW D CHANCE OF A GIRL GETTING DOWN WITH YA... NOT SURE IF SHE WILL BUY IT OR GET PISSED IF U DRIFT INTO DIRTY TALK wink... JUST SWITCH TO MIMING TEKNO LINES JOKINGLY.
HER REACTION or COMMENT WILL TELL U ur NEXT MOVE Or THE NEXT COMMENT... grin.

GUYs TRY IT OUT 95% EFFECTIVE.
(Thank me later.) cool
Testing the slap on your face 123!
Re: "I Need A Very Big Cucumber" - Man Recounts How He Met His Fiancee At Mum's Shop by caesarsconcept(m): 7:15am On Feb 23, 2017
Money money money...open your account with www.incomemakers.net the most reliable platform to make your quick cash within 24hours get times 2 of your ph.
Re: "I Need A Very Big Cucumber" - Man Recounts How He Met His Fiancee At Mum's Shop by robosky02(m): 7:16am On Feb 23, 2017
Whats trendy

cucumber abi ;Dcassava
Re: "I Need A Very Big Cucumber" - Man Recounts How He Met His Fiancee At Mum's Shop by Naijabams(m): 7:18am On Feb 23, 2017
LecciGucci:
Hahahahaha THIS GUY NA BAD GUY..ASIN
THAT TEKNO LINES HAS BEEN MAKING THE JOB EASIER FOR ME I SWEAR. grin cheesy cheesy

TO KNOW D CHANCE OF A GIRL GETTING DOWN WITH YA... NOT SURE IF SHE WILL BUY IT OR GET PISSED IF U DRIFT INTO DIRTY TALK wink... JUST SWITCH TO MIMING TEKNO LINES JOKINGLY.
HER REACTION or COMMENT WILL TELL U ur NEXT MOVE Or THE NEXT COMMENT... grin.

GUYs TRY IT OUT 95% EFFECTIVE.
(Thank me later.) cool

So wht do u tell the gal cos have not tried it before
Re: "I Need A Very Big Cucumber" - Man Recounts How He Met His Fiancee At Mum's Shop by lanre316: 7:25am On Feb 23, 2017
Opistorincos:
People can lie sha

I thought I was the only one that sensed the story that just didn't add up.
Re: "I Need A Very Big Cucumber" - Man Recounts How He Met His Fiancee At Mum's Shop by Ishilove: 8:01am On Feb 23, 2017
gbegemaster:
Woridis thing happening in front of my back My love, please don't talk to strangers.

Ehen, did you get the letter I sent to you?
Ha, no o. How can I do anything behind your back?? Never! sad

Which letter? I haven't seen any letter o. Perhaps the little boy you sent has cornered the letter to read it cheesy

1 Like

Re: "I Need A Very Big Cucumber" - Man Recounts How He Met His Fiancee At Mum's Shop by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:27am On Feb 23, 2017
EmperorTech:
Nobody intend stealing you. was curious after reading your comment and felt asking wasn't bad

I never said that, haba!take it easy
Re: "I Need A Very Big Cucumber" - Man Recounts How He Met His Fiancee At Mum's Shop by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:28am On Feb 23, 2017
Gladiator1:
Thought I was d only one dat noticed it

twas a nice scene though
Re: "I Need A Very Big Cucumber" - Man Recounts How He Met His Fiancee At Mum's Shop by LecciGucci: 8:55am On Feb 23, 2017
Bmdacutie:

Testing the slap on your face 123!

Baby.. pana... they say u like cassava.
I get big cassava grin.. tongue
Re: "I Need A Very Big Cucumber" - Man Recounts How He Met His Fiancee At Mum's Shop by teebillz: 9:31am On Feb 23, 2017
greatgod2012:
Lol.......

Hope the man has big cucumber that can satisfy the damsel!

Do you guys like carrot?
Re: "I Need A Very Big Cucumber" - Man Recounts How He Met His Fiancee At Mum's Shop by EmperorTech: 9:53am On Feb 23, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

I never said that, haba!take it easy
cheesy cheesy Where in Benin do you reside?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? / "My Breasts Are So Beautiful, I Am Tempted To Post My Nudes" - Young Lady / Guy Asks Girl For A Picture Of Her In "Bra", See What He Got (pictured)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.