Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,216 members, 7,910,304 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 02:12 AM

More Than Confused - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / More Than Confused (1923 Views)

She Don't Wanna Rush Relationship Confused Need Help ! / So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me / Is She Pretending to Love Me? I'm Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Than Confused by sistawoman: 5:29pm On Dec 21, 2009
Begin the preparations for a naming ceremony.
Re: More Than Confused by YME4(m): 6:09pm On Dec 21, 2009
emans:

@ Y.M.E
she has even plan to move in with me

Game over, seems like you were unfortunate, Like I said before, just find a way forward. Best of luck
Re: More Than Confused by emans(m): 6:11pm On Dec 21, 2009
@ sistawoman
    i go una for the naming ceremony grin grin
Re: More Than Confused by emans(m): 6:28pm On Dec 21, 2009
i will make sure i give yme special invitation to the namin ceremony.also you will have to give me one name to name the baby
Re: More Than Confused by GEW: 6:34pm On Dec 21, 2009
congratulations you are having a baby
Re: More Than Confused by skylo(f): 7:41pm On Dec 21, 2009
@Rukkayat am so disappionted that a lady would respond to this issue like this, anyway, its your opinion and as for the guys(solicitors without certificate's) if the lady was your sister, ,would you all have responded like this?its unfair.

@emans, ,big up and face the onsequence if your actions, as for me you should marry the lady and care for your child(ren),

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys! Can You Justify Cheating On Ur Women? / Men / Can You Marry A Single Mum With A 13 Year Old Son?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.