Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,657 members, 7,945,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:49 AM

Beautiful Calabar In Pictures - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Calabar In Pictures (122230 Views)

Lagos-ibadan Expressway Gridlock In Pictures / The Beautiful Calabar Marina! Add To Your List Of Places To Visit This Year. / Banana Island In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Calabar In Pictures by Shooga27: 5:42pm On Dec 12, 2009
Smashing,shockin image's, are u sure dats not chicagOoooOOO
Re: Beautiful Calabar In Pictures by mamagee3(f): 5:57pm On Dec 12, 2009
Calabar is beautiful
But it's full of witches
roaming around
. tongue
Re: Beautiful Calabar In Pictures by PapaBrowne(m): 6:00pm On Dec 12, 2009
Wooooooooooooooooooooooow!!!!!

To think that Donald Duke did all this without oil money!!!
That guy should come out and become our President somehow!!!!!
Re: Beautiful Calabar In Pictures by THEAMAKA1: 6:02pm On Dec 12, 2009
bjmighty:

This are pictures of Tinapa in Calabar and environs not picture of Calabar city.
you have a point there.
can someone post more pics of the regular calabar city(although some were posted)? of course the tourist attractions have to look SUPER.
even on skyscrapercity (where im assuming most of these pics came from cause ive seen them before) were mostly of Tinapa Park.
where are the 100s of pics of the regular city?
someone please post them, i wanna see.
grin kiss

here is a pic of a beach in calabar.
Re: Beautiful Calabar In Pictures by denony(m): 6:15pm On Dec 12, 2009
Calabar is awsome
Am going there for my holidays
Re: Beautiful Calabar In Pictures by Divihack: 6:23pm On Dec 12, 2009
Am not saying tis pics are not real but its posted by Gov Imoke boys.a state that all tis is in 2LGAs and the rest of tis state its like lost in time.am speaking from experience am there now a student of unical all tis is eye service

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Calabar In Pictures by Divihack: 6:27pm On Dec 12, 2009
I would have posted pics of the regular calabar city especially calabar south but cant cause the govt banned bikes the only source of employment 4 youths so i had to move my laptop and digital camera cause robbery its like an everyday tin
Re: Beautiful Calabar In Pictures by ejadadi(m): 6:29pm On Dec 12, 2009
OMG!! Calabar is SOOOOO Beautiful!!
Re: Beautiful Calabar In Pictures by kristonium(m): 7:02pm On Dec 12, 2009
These beautiful sceneries synchronize with the vision some of us had about Nigeria being the most desirable place to live in by 2025.it shall surely come to pass!
Re: Beautiful Calabar In Pictures by kristonium(m): 7:06pm On Dec 12, 2009
Divi_hack:

Am not saying tis pics are not real but its posted by Gov Imoke boys.a state that all tis is in 2LGAs and the rest of tis state its like lost in time.am speaking from experience am there now a student of unical all tis is eye service

pls be informed that we still have slums in New York City.It is a matter of time,we shall get there one day.Lets be optimistic.This country's progress is our collective responsibility!
Re: Beautiful Calabar In Pictures by kayc33(m): 7:10pm On Dec 12, 2009
simply beautiful
Re: Beautiful Calabar In Pictures by Igwe9(m): 7:16pm On Dec 12, 2009
the only thing that would take me to calabar is their women, hurarah, the hotties!
Re: Beautiful Calabar In Pictures by jona2: 7:48pm On Dec 12, 2009
mama-gee:

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Calabar is beautiful
Bit it's full of witches
roaming around[/font]. tongue
[/quote
shocked
Re: Beautiful Calabar In Pictures by JUO(m): 8:02pm On Dec 12, 2009
Calabar is beautiful.
anyway the place is fine
Re: Beautiful Calabar In Pictures by JUO(m): 8:04pm On Dec 12, 2009
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Calabar is beautiful
Bit it's full of witches
roaming around
o boy be careful oo o o them full here o
Re: Beautiful Calabar In Pictures by Divihack: 8:19pm On Dec 12, 2009
D slums in new york have electricity,roads and people live like humans.calabar is worse roads in some areas are so bad that its not motorable 4 bikes.
The aim of development its provision of basic amenties not party.
Re: Beautiful Calabar In Pictures by 9ja4eva: 8:44pm On Dec 12, 2009
Abasi, Calabar fine oh
Re: Beautiful Calabar In Pictures by MrCartha: 8:50pm On Dec 12, 2009
If really this is Calabar, what da f**k am I still F*****g doing in Europe?! angry
Re: Beautiful Calabar In Pictures by finemax(m): 9:22pm On Dec 12, 2009
for real calaber very beautiful area to stay, my friend has been inviting me to calaber,i just have to call him now to wait for me at the park.but if where he stays doesn't look like those pics,i'll go back, my second reason is that calaber girls are good in every-every.
Re: Beautiful Calabar In Pictures by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 12, 2009
Divi_hack:

Divi_hack:

I would have posted pics of the regular calabar city especially calabar south but cant cause the govt banned bikes the only source of employment 4 youths so i had to move my laptop and digital camera cause robbery its like an everyday tin
Divi_hack:

D slums in new york have electricity,roads and people live like humans.calabar is worse roads in some areas are so bad that its not motorable 4 bikes.
The aim of development its provision of basic amenties not party.

I must say I enjoyed looking thru all these pics, but, although I've not been anywhere close to calabar, Cross River state or its environs, I must take the word of Divi_hack for it. This might just be a a cleverly orchestrated move by their govt to decieve the general public into believing that all is well while they help themselves to chunks of public funds. My point is, lets not get carried away with this charade.
Re: Beautiful Calabar In Pictures by mistercee: 10:22pm On Dec 12, 2009
Calaber is a beautiful ciity and the photograher did a nice Job.
Re: Beautiful Calabar In Pictures by Funkstein(m): 12:02am On Dec 13, 2009
Calabar has always been one of the cleanest and more civilised Nigerian cities, Nigerians in the know have been going there to party for the weekend for over 20 years, those photos are nothing new except for Tinapa and of course the new cable car at Obudu, the streets have always looked like that and where you see the road signs pointing to the stadium and FGGC that whole area is in effect the central part of Calabar town.

And by the way is Nigeria not full of witches ? dem full ground everywhere we just have to ignore their rants because they can only hurt the believers,
Re: Beautiful Calabar In Pictures by wealthlift(m): 12:12am On Dec 13, 2009
What about their villages?

Can wee see them too,
Re: Beautiful Calabar In Pictures by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 13, 2009
Beautiful city, poor people!

Have we all bothered to have a one-one-one with the people  of calabar? Somebody tell the government that is not all about spending hundreds of millions in carnival, sweeping and beautifying the streets while the people languish in brazen poverty. How many people in calabar can afford to spend time in Tinapa or the ranch resort? Poverty walks on all four in this ancient city!

Make policies that can put food on their table and not wasting the state's resources on aesthetics!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Calabar In Pictures by greateliso(m): 1:07am On Dec 13, 2009
hummmmmmmmmm
Re: Beautiful Calabar In Pictures by paddylo1(m): 1:38am On Dec 13, 2009
Beautiful city, poor people!

most ppl in calabar seem happy. .why call them poor,when they have what wealth cannot buy

perhaps u rather they be "rich" and commit suicide like they do in the west?
Re: Beautiful Calabar In Pictures by wealthlift(m): 1:42am On Dec 13, 2009
Abi no be so?
Re: Beautiful Calabar In Pictures by tanimz(f): 5:13am On Dec 13, 2009
wealthlift:

Abi no be so?

Na so ohh!!
Re: Beautiful Calabar In Pictures by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 13, 2009
Thanks for posting those pics. I'll be in 9ja on 20th and I just updated my must do list. Weed, Fireworks, and Calabar. I'm calling Eniobong and Itoro now now cause I'm coming to Calabar. Yahoooooooooooooooooooooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Beautiful Calabar In Pictures by Everfrank(m): 9:32am On Dec 13, 2009
Wao!This is beautiful men! I must be there my next vacation.
Re: Beautiful Calabar In Pictures by Ikengawo: 9:48am On Dec 13, 2009
DAMN! I think i'll live in Calabar when im older, the place is the shit.
I have a feeling it will soon be the choice destination in african tourism and plan on being in that industry.
Re: Beautiful Calabar In Pictures by Kay17: 10:17am On Dec 13, 2009
at least this is were all those billions are spent. i heard civil servants take a month off shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative / 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. / I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.