Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,539 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:15 PM

Gifty BBN: Wedding Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gifty BBN: Wedding Pictures (3278 Views)

Gifty Is Crushing On Wizkid (Photo) / #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) / Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gifty BBN: Wedding Pictures by strangest(m): 11:05pm On Feb 23, 2017
So the young lady has been lying that she is not married. Hopefully soon we will be digging for her sextapes

Re: Gifty BBN: Wedding Pictures by babyfaceafrica: 11:06pm On Feb 23, 2017
Lolz
Re: Gifty BBN: Wedding Pictures by harmoneywheelz: 11:13pm On Feb 23, 2017
You guys should give this lady a break please cool
Re: Gifty BBN: Wedding Pictures by Gurumaharaji(m): 11:30pm On Feb 23, 2017
Things fall apart
Re: Gifty BBN: Wedding Pictures by johnbuck81(m): 12:11am On Feb 24, 2017
they are no more married.
Re: Gifty BBN: Wedding Pictures by jamex93(m): 12:16am On Feb 24, 2017
she say she never ever marry nah
Re: Gifty BBN: Wedding Pictures by above2811(m): 12:55am On Feb 24, 2017
Why are people disturbing themselves over this gifty girl issue?. From time she's fake and when I saw her in BBN, am not surprised coz I know behavior is a flame. She must live a fake life in dat place. So, thank God she did not disappoint with her behavior. That incorrect british Accent is a ruse. If you must know she stays at the back of former hotel de James at Badagry with her mom then.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gifty BBN: Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 5:39am On Feb 24, 2017
She said she's not married.. not that she was never married.
Besides that looks like a shot from a movie.
However if she is married seff, Wetin b my own?
Re: Gifty BBN: Wedding Pictures by LAFO: 7:03am On Feb 24, 2017
We don hear.

Next please.
Re: Gifty BBN: Wedding Pictures by tribalistseun: 8:00am On Feb 24, 2017
She has made it clear that those pictures are movie scene shoot. But instead we've used our propaganda to crucify the innocent girl.
Re: Gifty BBN: Wedding Pictures by dangotesmummy: 8:08am On Feb 24, 2017
grin grin

Na that one dey pain you,what's irritating me in the matter is how people are now seeing her as a celebrity and want to take pictures with her.the girl na confirm dirty babe,faking classy
above2811:
Why are people disturbing themselves over this gifty girl issue?. From time she's fake and when I saw her in BBN, am not surprised coz I know behavior is a flame. She must live a fake life in dat place. So, thank God she did not disappoint with her behavior. That incorrect british Accent is a ruse. If you must know she stays at the back of former hotel de James at Badagry with her mom then.
Re: Gifty BBN: Wedding Pictures by CaroLyner(f): 8:30am On Feb 24, 2017
Why is she denying her husband grin

1 Like

Re: Gifty BBN: Wedding Pictures by libero05(m): 8:58am On Feb 24, 2017
[quote author=above2811 post=54002812]Why are people disturbing themselves over this gifty girl issue?. From time she's fake and when I saw her in BBN, am not surprised coz I know behavior is a flame. She must live a fake life in dat place. So, thank God she did not disappoint with her behavior. That incorrect british Accent is a ruse. If you must know she stays at the back of former hotel de James at Badagry with her mom then. [/quote
criously is dere any house behind hotel de james?
Re: Gifty BBN: Wedding Pictures by ednut1(m): 11:01am On Feb 24, 2017
more like a movie
Re: Gifty BBN: Wedding Pictures by ennysuccess(m): 11:04am On Feb 24, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Gifty BBN: Wedding Pictures by prela(f): 11:23am On Feb 24, 2017
grin grin grin Akara tu sepo
Re: Gifty BBN: Wedding Pictures by policy12: 2:58pm On Feb 24, 2017
Nigeria we can do Aproko for Africa..anyway

1 Like

Re: Gifty BBN: Wedding Pictures by Kobicove(m): 3:33pm On Feb 24, 2017
And so what?
Re: Gifty BBN: Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 24, 2017
But where is lalasticlala now?

- Na Lagos Marriage sef...hisses cheesy
Re: Gifty BBN: Wedding Pictures by AngelicBeing: 4:41pm On Feb 24, 2017
grin grin cool

(1) (Reply)

Meet Powede Lawrence, The Nigerian Beauty Queen Who Is Also A Nurse & Pilot / Juliet Ibrahim To John Dumelo"stop Dating Girls Marry One,he replies(video,pics) / Pregnant Woman About To Leave Mall Was Searched, See What She Hid Inside Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.