Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,661 members, 7,918,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 11:23 PM

I Am God, Jesus Christ Is No Longer Coming Because I Am Already Here - Man Says - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am God, Jesus Christ Is No Longer Coming Because I Am Already Here - Man Says (641 Views)

How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? / A-Z Names Of God & Jesus The Christ / The Mystery And The Power Of Our Faith In God, Jesus Christ And The Holy Spirit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am God, Jesus Christ Is No Longer Coming Because I Am Already Here - Man Says by JosWatchDog(m): 12:06pm On Feb 24, 2017
A Zimbabwean man, Given Dube, has caused uproar after he claimed to be God and said there is nothing like the second coming of Jesus Christ because he is here.

The 27-year-old who is the founder of Umuzi ka Nkulunkulu church in Pumula South, told his followers to call him God because the Holy Spirit descended on him and declared him God.

Dube told his congregants that he is the God who created heaven and earth and has power over all creation.

Read what he said below:

“I am being used by a spirit which I cannot even see. I only saw it in a vision once when it first appeared to me in 2008 when I was in Chipinge for National Youth Service training.”

“Since then, God spirit speaks to me and I hear his voice and that spirit uses me. For people to believe me, I write everything down and that is the holy book referred to as Uluju Lwezulu.”

“I am God and do not need anyone to explain my words. I have written this book and it guides people in their daily lives.”

“When Jesus came to earth, not all people listened to him and he was even killed. Now I have come, some have listened and I will guide them.”

“They believe the lies they are being told that Jesus is coming back again. I can tell you that he is not coming back again as the religious leaders use that to instill fear in people.”

“I am God and I plan. I just command and it happens. You also have to understand that I don’t expect everyone to see me as their God, but they first have to accept the word and understand, so only church members recognize me as their God.”

“I command, I can stop diseases and wars in the world or even command them to happen. This is a different belief from Christians who are still waiting for the coming of Jesus; I am already here.”

Men of God in Zimbabwe have petitioned the government to stop Dube from spreading his believes but Dube keeps growing in influence.

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2017/02/i-am-god-jesus-christ-is-no-longer.html

Re: I Am God, Jesus Christ Is No Longer Coming Because I Am Already Here - Man Says by JosWatchDog(m): 12:06pm On Feb 24, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: I Am God, Jesus Christ Is No Longer Coming Because I Am Already Here - Man Says by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 24, 2017
Where's lalasticlacla sef...

Atheist will be happy with this thread!
Re: I Am God, Jesus Christ Is No Longer Coming Because I Am Already Here - Man Says by Ajewealth123(m): 12:23pm On Feb 24, 2017
And no one was bold enough to check the type,quality and quantity of the weed he smoked?
Re: I Am God, Jesus Christ Is No Longer Coming Because I Am Already Here - Man Says by yomi007k(m): 1:11pm On Feb 24, 2017
grin

This guy must be on some bad ish cos his hallucinationsg no be here.

I dnt knw y ppl believe Jesus will come back n let alone to africa.....I pray o.
Re: I Am God, Jesus Christ Is No Longer Coming Because I Am Already Here - Man Says by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 24, 2017
Come and see grin a brother of otemanuduno . I think he can relate . Atum has captured one more person in Zimbabwe .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am God, Jesus Christ Is No Longer Coming Because I Am Already Here - Man Says by JosWatchDog(m): 3:26pm On Feb 24, 2017
Lalasticlala , mynd44
Re: I Am God, Jesus Christ Is No Longer Coming Because I Am Already Here - Man Says by lastkingsman: 3:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
JosWatchDog:
A Zimbabwean man, Given Dube, has caused uproar after he claimed to be God and said there is nothing like the second coming of Jesus Christ because he is here.

The 27-year-old who is the founder of Umuzi ka Nkulunkulu church in Pumula South, told his followers to call him God because the Holy Spirit descended on him and declared him God.

Dube told his congregants that he is the God who created heaven and earth and has power over all creation.

Read what he said below:

“I am being used by a spirit which I cannot even see. I only saw it in a vision once when it first appeared to me in 2008 when I was in Chipinge for National Youth Service training.”

“Since then, God spirit speaks to me and I hear his voice and that spirit uses me. For people to believe me, I write everything down and that is the holy book referred to as Uluju Lwezulu.”

“I am God and do not need anyone to explain my words. I have written this book and it guides people in their daily lives.”

“When Jesus came to earth, not all people listened to him and he was even killed. Now I have come, some have listened and I will guide them.”

“They believe the lies they are being told that Jesus is coming back again. I can tell you that he is not coming back again as the religious leaders use that to instill fear in people.”

“I am God and I plan. I just command and it happens. You also have to understand that I don’t expect everyone to see me as their God, but they first have to accept the word and understand, so only church members recognize me as their God.”

“I command, I can stop diseases and wars in the world or even command them to happen. This is a different belief from Christians who are still waiting for the coming of Jesus; I am already here.”

Men of God in Zimbabwe have petitioned the government to stop Dube from spreading his believes but Dube keeps growing in influence.

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2017/02/i-am-god-jesus-christ-is-no-longer.html

madness
Re: I Am God, Jesus Christ Is No Longer Coming Because I Am Already Here - Man Says by otemanuduno: 4:10pm On Feb 24, 2017
Jacksonville:
Come and see grin a brother of otemanuduno . I think he can relate . Atum has captured one more person in Zimbabwe .

You funny die. Anyway, it's nothing. Atum loves Africa. I love Africa. Atum don't capture humans. Those who needs to be captured are already in captivity(yahweh, Alla and Co.). May the Light of God shine on you and reveal the truth to you.

(1) (Reply)

Reverend Reinhard Bonnkie LIVE IN NIGERIA!!!!!! / Why Do some Christians Don't Go Any Other Church Than Theirs / Apostle Suleiman's Wife Calls Stephenie Otobo A Liar (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.