Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,770 members, 7,889,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:08 PM

Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? (5686 Views)

Please I Will Like To Know If Blood Oaths Between Lovers Really Works / In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? / Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 24, 2017
Huh? For the what? That's borderline crazy imo.
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by momentarylapse: 3:08pm On Feb 24, 2017
whywhyogun:

how can you be so rude?

Did you not read where I included madam? Anyway abeg just kuku go and ask your husband for his pubes and let us see whether your mom and dad won't be visiting your house by Sunday while hissing and spitting with anger!
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by whywhyogun: 3:10pm On Feb 24, 2017
AliWoods:

It's highly sentimental but not substantial
.how many strands do you want to carry about? And how do you explain it away?
Just saying sha

ok, let us shift to this question to this : will you keep your lover's hair , from his head, as a gift ?

if yes, why not pube?

the latter is more reminiscent. and besides youself, who can tell that lock of hair is from his head or crotch? and who will care , if he/she sees you have a lock of hair as a memento?

i have said this too, you miss my words again, see my thread more carefully
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 24, 2017
whywhyogun:

put the pube in a small locker , those kind of lockers, you know, usually you may put a small picture or something inside. and wear that locker around your neck by a necklace.
Now I get what you meant. But, only a mad person does this shït you just talked of. cheesy grin
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by whywhyogun: 3:12pm On Feb 24, 2017
ZarZar:
Huh? For the what? That's borderline crazy imo.

for love, for memory, something from his body, something very secret, directly from his body.

when he dies, you get his ashes, but now, the most intimate thing you get , is the hair, and pube is more subtle.
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 24, 2017
SINZ:

Dafuq you talking about? undecided

You're a troll, end of story. Stop quoting me.
The thread is funny. grin
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by whywhyogun: 3:14pm On Feb 24, 2017
momentarylapse:

Did you not read where I included madam? Anyway abeg just kuku go and ask your husband for his pubes and let us see whether your mom and dad won't be visiting your house by Sunday while hissing and spitting with anger!

this is internet, anonymous, a fantasy land. so keep your mom and dad with youself, i am enjoying myself here.
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by whywhyogun: 3:16pm On Feb 24, 2017
candiesgym:
Now I get what you meant. But, only a mad person does this shït you just talked of. cheesy grin

you are inspired by me, probably , you are feeling ashamed that, why didnt i think of such a good idea earlier, for that sweet boy , who left me last year?
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by AliWoods: 3:19pm On Feb 24, 2017
whywhyogun:

by the way, hair, after bones, or burned ashes, is the second thing that can last longest, from human body. if well kept, it will not rot, after generations.

and bones have no smell. anyway , you will take a pube keepsake more willingly than you take your love's bones. at least the former will remind you of the passion.

i have explained this in this thread, you never look carefully

I get that, but momentous are better as everyday carry ons. A wristband or even a nut or a bolt can have great significance. A hair feels inappropriate. It's not African
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by momentarylapse: 3:19pm On Feb 24, 2017
whywhyogun:

this is internet, anonymous, a fantasy land. so keep your mom and dad with youself, i am enjoying myself here.

Your own idea of enjoyment is senseless and is also taking up valuable sections of cyber space!

If you are TRULY MARRIED Go to the family section and discuss with other married people there and learn ways to improve your marriage and be a better wife or mother instead of hiding it under the banality of enjoyment!
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 24, 2017
whywhyogun:

you are inspired by me, probably , you are feeling ashamed that, why didnt i think of such a good idea earlier, for that sweet boy , who left me last year?
"inspired by you", God forbid bad thing. Waitin person like you fit teach me?.

Just look at the rubbish you're talking of. Keep carring your bf's pube hair around like a trophy.

Mtcheew!.
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by whywhyogun: 3:23pm On Feb 24, 2017
AliWoods:

I get that, but momentous are better as everyday carry ons. A wristband or even a nut or a bolt can have great significance. A hair feels inappropriate. It's not African

a nut , a wrist band, is not a lover, they are things , they are not human , they are not part of human bodies, and they are accordingly cold, without life, without emotion.

and a wristband will last for 2 years, if you keep it in a good way. but 10 years it will rot for sure. hair can last for 200 years, or more.
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 24, 2017
whywhyogun:

for love, for memory, something from his body, something very secret, directly from his body.

when he dies, you get his ashes, but now, the most intimate thing you get , is the hair, and pube is more subtle.

Wow. OK. Is it a cultural thing? Because I have never heard of such a thing until now. Interesting to know.
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by whywhyogun: 3:25pm On Feb 24, 2017
candiesgym:
"inspired by you", God forbid bad thing. Waitin person like you fit teach me?.

Just look at the rubbish you're talking of. Keep carring your bf's pube hair around like a trophy.

Mtcheew!.

you may have done this already, and now you pretend to be a prude to lecture me.

who knows who is a hypocrite?

this is the fun of internet, so enjoy it. and ignore its backdraw. and dont give me any personal remark. just enjoy the internet fun.
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by whywhyogun: 3:29pm On Feb 24, 2017
momentarylapse:

Your own idea of enjoyment is senseless and is also taking up valuable sections of cyber space!

If you are TRULY MARRIED Go to the family section and discuss with other married people there and learn ways to improve your marriage and be a better wife or mother instead oit under the banality of enjoyment!

do you think a married woman is supposed to be the nursery type? i am not that type. i even let my husband change the diaper for the baby.

and talking like a boxum old mother in the family column, that is dread to every woman, unless she has to .
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by SINZ: 3:29pm On Feb 24, 2017
candiesgym:
The thread is funny. grin
LOL, the OP is creepy grin
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by AliWoods: 3:30pm On Feb 24, 2017
whywhyogun:

a nut , a wrist band, is not a lover, they are things , they are not human , they are not part of human bodies, and they are accordingly cold, without life, without emotion.

and a wristband will last for 2 years, if you keep it in a good way. but 10 years it will rot for sure. hair can last for 200 years, or more.
It's not about the object.,its about the value you attach to it. And yes,something that valuable can be kept for a very long time. Depends on how much value the user attached to it. My dad still has the original plate number of his first car. And this is over 40yrs now. Pubes can stay a long time and are of a personal nature but I don't find it appropriate and I'm sure alot of people agree.
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by whywhyogun: 3:33pm On Feb 24, 2017
ZarZar:

Wow. OK. Is it a cultural thing? Because I have never heard of such a thing until now. Interesting to know.

i can not believe it, it is so natural, every mature people has pube, and nearly every person has/had a lover, so why nobody links these 2 things together? i wonder, what makes the barrier to stop your natural flow of thought ?
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by whywhyogun: 3:34pm On Feb 24, 2017
SINZ:

just trying to raise your horizon a little bit, which you should thank me for.
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by SINZ: 3:35pm On Feb 24, 2017
whywhyogun:

just trying to raise your horizon a little bit, which you should thank me for.

I've risen above what you call your horizon. Thank you very much.
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by whywhyogun: 3:37pm On Feb 24, 2017
AliWoods:

It's not about the object.,its about the value you attach to it. And yes,something that valuable can be kept for a very long time. Depends on how much value the user attached to it. My dad still has the original plate number of his first car. And this is over 40yrs now. Pubes can stay a long time and are of a personal nature but I don't find it appropriate and I'm sure alot of people agree.

well, if your lover, who has to part with you out of some force majeure, leaving you only a tinplate of car, will you attach a great emotion to it. you will. but i feel sorry for you.
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by AliWoods: 3:45pm On Feb 24, 2017
whywhyogun:

well, if your lover, who has to part with you out of some force majeure, leaving you only a tinplate of car, will you attach a great emotion to it. you will. but i feel sorry for you.
Do you feel sorry for me because I prefer to attach a shared sentimental value from a toy car from my beloved than a collection of pubic hair then I'll say go right on. I am sane and I can never apologise for that. You feeling sorry doesn't make you right either. As long as the feeling is mutual, it works for us.
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by whywhyogun: 3:51pm On Feb 24, 2017
AliWoods:

Do you feel sorry for me because I prefer to attach a shared sentimental value from a toy car from my beloved than a collection of pubic hair then I'll say go right on. I am sane and I can never apologise for that. You feeling sorry doesn't make you right either. As long as the feeling is mutual, it works for us.

seems we need a poll here, even the woman-up-man-down pose could be ruled out, because only 49% of people say they like this pose. and you feeling happy for your victory of your sex predilection, such as the choice of memento, by thinking that, more people are thinking in the same way as you do .
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by AliWoods: 3:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
[quote author=whywhyogun post=54020493]

seems we need a poll here, even the woman-up-man-down pose could be ruled out, because only 49% of people say they like this pose. and you feeling happy for your victory of your sex predilection, such as the choice of memento, by thinking that, more people are thinking in the same way as you do . [/quotte]
Polls abi. You can set up a committee while you are at it.
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 24, 2017
SINZ:

Vert creepy. grin
How are you?.
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by SINZ: 4:14pm On Feb 24, 2017
candiesgym:
Vert creepy. grin How are you?.
Very well... And you?
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
SINZ:

Very well... And you?
Perfectly ok.
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by SINZ: 4:18pm On Feb 24, 2017
candiesgym:
Perfectly ok.
This is an alt, aint it?
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 24, 2017
SINZ:

This is an alt, aint it?
Seems like it. grin
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by SINZ: 4:22pm On Feb 24, 2017
candiesgym:
Seems like it. grin
Whose alt are you?
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 24, 2017
SINZ:

Whose alt are you?
Guess na. grin
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by SINZ: 4:27pm On Feb 24, 2017
candiesgym:
Guess na. grin
I swear, I can't. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Indomie And Chicken That Got The Internet Shaking / Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! / Mood All Day...curvy Lagos Big Girl Twerks Heavily With Her Backside On Display

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.