Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,772 members, 7,889,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:21 PM

Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? (5694 Views)

Please I Will Like To Know If Blood Oaths Between Lovers Really Works / In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? / Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 24, 2017
SINZ:

I swear, I can't. grin
Alright!, it's "B" I decided to keep my "27" aside this time around. grin
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by SINZ: 4:34pm On Feb 24, 2017
candiesgym:
Alright!, it's "B" I decided to keep my "27" aside this time around. grin

Hahahah! Who got you axed?
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 24, 2017
SINZ:

Hahahah! Who got you axed?
One busybody Bleep.boys who decided to report a comment that wasn't directed at him.

I guess my comment pricked him. grin
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by NemzySeries(m): 4:46pm On Feb 24, 2017
whywhyogun:

dont attack me by relating my marriage status. being married or not has nothing to do with this topic. any one is welcome to say something, provided in civil words.

why do you discriminate the pube so much? it is the same as hair on head. it is no more than a hair itself. unless you put too much stress to sex, you will find them the same. and since you put stress on sex, then you should like pube as a memento more than anything else, since it is the few things that could remind you of your beloved.
which 1 b discriminating here? u sef check am, hair na hair and derz nofin sexy or appealing abt it...
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 24, 2017
whywhyogun:

i can not believe it, it is so natural, every mature people has pube, and nearly every person has/had a lover, so why nobody links these 2 things together? i wonder, what makes the barrier to stop your natural flow of thought ?

A barrier stopping MY natural flow of thoughts? IDK whether to get angry or just laugh. But listen here, I'm not you & you're not me. Finish. What makes sense to you, doesn't mean it'll compute the same way when it goes through my head. So let's not disrespect each other here, OK? Cool
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by SINZ: 4:49pm On Feb 24, 2017
candiesgym:
One busybody Bleep.boys who decided to report a comment that wasn't directed at him.

I guess my comment pricked him. grin

Lol, your comments are always sensitive, so you should always expect people to catch feelings.. Nairalanders and report button though.. sad
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 24, 2017
SINZ:

Lol, your comments are always sensitive, so you should always expect people to catch feelings.. Nairalanders and report button though.. sad
Lol, I am not meant to care about their feelings when the truth has to be spoken. grin

He'll get a long one from me soon. grin
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by SINZ: 5:05pm On Feb 24, 2017
candiesgym:
Lol, I am not meant to care about their feelings when the truth has to be spoken. grin

He'll get a long one from me soon. grin

I trust you with that. cheesy

Always dishing it out as it comes. You rectified that ish yet?
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 24, 2017
grin lol op ur threads are always weird grin.i pray not to meet a woman like u cheesy
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by queencalipso(f): 5:15pm On Feb 24, 2017
whywhyogun:

first, you may put his hair in a used book, stash it away in a high place on the shelf, one day , when you are old, you may chance on him again, a sweet and faintly fragrant memory, among the yellowish pages, like a novel itself.

second, some people here even suggests a nude photo without a face is a better choice, wow, naija is more open minded than you think. by the way, is it shameful or painful to cut off your pube for your lover?

You are missing the point here.. It's neither shameful nor painful but for Africans is awkward and will somehow connote a fetish meaning that's my point..

What will be the thought of someone who mistakenly come across hairs in your locket? You will be like 'oh! It's my ex's pube hairs to keep the memory alive' hmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by whywhyogun: 5:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
lefulefu:
grin lol op ur threads are always weird grin.i pray not to meet a woman like u cheesy

that is called open minded , every woman is potential to be weird, some appear "normal", because they are less educated or they are still too young to be sophisticated.
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by whywhyogun: 5:21pm On Feb 24, 2017
queencalipso:

You are missing the point here.. It's neither shameful nor painful but for Africans is awkward and will somehow connote a fetish meaning that's my point..

What will be the thought of someone who mistakenly come across hairs in your locket? You will be like 'oh! It's my ex's pube hairs to keep the memory alive' hmmmm lipsrsealed

10000 to 1, nobody will find out what is in your locket. what is wrong with african pube? is it too wiry and hard like barb wires that it turns you off ?
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 24, 2017
whywhyogun:

that is called open minded , every woman is potential to be weird, some appear "normal", because they are less educated or they are still too young to be sophisticated.
sure its great for a lady to be open minded but this ur own na wa grin grin grin.cutting each other pubic hair cheesy.u must be foreign lady married to a nigerian man.
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by queencalipso(f): 5:31pm On Feb 24, 2017
whywhyogun:

10000 to 1, nobody will find out what is in your locket. what is wrong with african pube? is it too wiry and hard like barb wires that it turns you off ?

Oh well lady, it doesn't turn me off but the idea of sharing it doesn't sound cool to me sefini..

Makes sense to you, cool... In my own head, I can't find the sense in it.
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by whywhyogun: 5:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
lefulefu:

sure its great for a lady to be open minded but this ur own na wa grin grin grin.cutting each other pubic hair cheesy.u must be foreign lady married to a nigerian man.

i think white men's pube is not so convenient to tuck in a small round locket ,unless you cut the tip of each strand
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
whywhyogun:

i think white men's pube is not so convenient to tuck in a small round locket ,unless you cut the tip of each strand

Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 24, 2017
SINZ:

I trust you with that. cheesy

Always dishing it out as it comes. You rectified that ish yet?
Not yet, will notify you once have done so.
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 24, 2017
Please which one is exchange pube again
Jacksparr0w127:
TF?
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 24, 2017
Fabulocity:
Please which one is exchange pube again
Is there anything we won't see/read on nl? You haven't seen nothing. Lol
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by SINZ: 8:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
candiesgym:
Not yet, will notify you once have done so.

Okay ma'am. Hope you've exchanged your own pubes? grin
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 24, 2017
SINZ:

Okay ma'am. Hope you've exchanged your own pubes? grin
I dey mad to do that pube exchange?. grin
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by SINZ: 8:22pm On Feb 24, 2017
candiesgym:
I dey mad to do that pube exchange?. grin

Berra start slicing your pubic bush grin
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 24, 2017
Sips Milo...
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 24, 2017
SINZ:

Berra start slicing your pubic bush grin
Lol, this op isn't serious joor!, goodnight!. grin
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by SINZ: 8:30pm On Feb 24, 2017
candiesgym:
Lol, this op isn't serious joor!, goodnight!. grin

Gnyt hon. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by nigeriasmack: 8:54pm On Mar 13, 2017
sure, it is ok,

it is an art in many countries.

some people will burn their lovers' body to ashes after they die, and mould the ashes to a clock or a bangle to wear.

many ways to remenber a past lover by.

pube is a good way. try to express it in an exquisite way. such as to put the pube in a delicate locket or something
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by whywhyogun: 4:52pm On Apr 04, 2017
NLchikeeto:
This is sickening........... kiss kiss kiss

don't you have pubes ? why not exchange it as protestation of love ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How The Twitter Girl #5kbae Got The Guys Account Number. / Why Is It Difficult To See A Naija Girl With Only One Bf? / The Main The Main Reason Why Many Naija Babes Get Akpu Belle(pot Belly)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.