Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:39 AM

Moment Of Truth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Moment Of Truth (689 Views)

What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? / A Moment Of Love / Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Moment Of Truth by Tofenof(f): 10:02am On Dec 11, 2009
Since no one knows anyone on NL, (i believe that the way it is). Lets be sincere here with each other. I know alot of us have some truths that we want to let out but we're scared of how people will perceive us.

Please tell your story lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Nairaland ladies, did any of you use sex to get to where you are today? By sex i mean, sleep with somebody to get a job, give the impression that you will just to get a job or any other thing.

Nairaland gents, did any of you use sex or deception to get to where you are today? What was that?

What is your story?

1 Like

Re: Moment Of Truth by Borat1: 10:18am On Dec 11, 2009
Do you honestly want nl ladies (of all people) to tell you whom they slept with?
Get a life
Re: Moment Of Truth by jejelolatu(f): 10:21am On Dec 11, 2009
Banks aint givin loans dis dayz, where is he supposed to raise money to get a lyf?
Re: Moment Of Truth by 190: 10:50am On Dec 11, 2009
well ive been having some serious advances from my madam boss lately

and seriously ive been considering it~

Just waiting for her 2 give me the GO-AHEAD word

this lady is worth more than 15million as ive calculated
Re: Moment Of Truth by Tofenof(f): 11:25am On Dec 11, 2009
@Borat tongue tongue tongue
@Jejelolatu, gimme some
@190, If you've not done it, dont do it. Its not worth it
Re: Moment Of Truth by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 11, 2009
[size=15pt]https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-364831.0.html

THIS THREAD IS A DOUBLE. USE THE LINK ABOVE TO GO BACK TO THE ORIGINAL THREAD![/size]
Re: Moment Of Truth by 190: 11:43am On Dec 11, 2009
Tof-enof:

@Borat tongue tongue tongue
@Jejelolatu, gimme some
@190, If you've not done it, dont do it. Its not worth it

ok should i come and do it with u rather instead~ grin grin
Re: Moment Of Truth by iice(f): 6:08pm On Dec 11, 2009

(1)

Would You Go Ahead and Marry Her? / Woman. . .a Complex Albiet Interesting Being: / 5 Ways To Propose To Your Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.