Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,927 members, 7,872,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:05 AM

Would You Go Ahead and Marry Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Go Ahead and Marry Her? (689 Views)

Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) / Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? / Should He Go Ahead And Marry Her After Seeing This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Go Ahead and Marry Her? by deluxecad(m): 9:58am On Dec 21, 2009
Would you marry her if you know and know very well that your best buddy has slept with her over and over?
Re: Would You Go Ahead and Marry Her? by coolier(f): 10:03am On Dec 21, 2009
No, I wouldn't.
Re: Would You Go Ahead and Marry Her? by Kelvinj(m): 10:15am On Dec 21, 2009
Haha, who cares aftall pus sy no get meter.
Re: Would You Go Ahead and Marry Her? by justwise(m): 10:35am On Dec 21, 2009
Kelvinj:

Haha, who cares aftall pus sy no get meter.

It does have meter. . , di.k
Re: Would You Go Ahead and Marry Her? by Spyker: 10:53am On Dec 21, 2009
It depends, if he dated her before i did and she did not hide it from the start, i will. But if she hides it from me and i discover it, even though he is my friend, i will not marry her because i will think that when i marry her, their romance will continue in my marital home.

So, it is a thing of trust but love conquers all.
Re: Would You Go Ahead and Marry Her? by Kelvinj(m): 11:02am On Dec 21, 2009
justwise:

It does have meter. . ,  di.k
oh yea, u are rite on track, I 4got
Re: Would You Go Ahead and Marry Her? by deluxecad(m): 11:27am On Dec 21, 2009
Ur friend confided in u dat he did d deed awhile ago when he got d hint dat u were abt 2 tie d knots with d chic. He'll be at d weddin if u insist. What do u do?
Re: Would You Go Ahead and Marry Her? by Kx: 11:30am On Dec 21, 2009
I wont,
I know of a guy who is married to a girl who's ex is the guy's best friend.
Re: Would You Go Ahead and Marry Her? by r231(m): 11:47am On Dec 21, 2009
what do you mean slept with her over and over as in come here bang bang or they actually dated.
if they were together before you then its your fault for going after her when you know dat she dated or bang bang or friend before.
Re: Would You Go Ahead and Marry Her? by daisies: 11:53am On Dec 21, 2009
deluxecad:

Would you marry her if you know and know very well that your best buddy has slept with her over and over?
It depends on the whole scenery, if my friend actually hurt her or molested her and she is a decent chick who does not play around, then i wil fall in love with her. infact i will make my friend regret he ever dumped her in the first place, she will be my queen and my friend will have to watch me transform her to the queen that she is. oh boy! wish i was a guy but as God will have it, am a gurl.
Re: Would You Go Ahead and Marry Her? by Esolver1(m): 12:15pm On Dec 21, 2009
@daisies, i think you made a good point. but to me personally i don't.
considering the feeling of my friend everytime he sees me with his ex love.
unless we are no longer friends.
Re: Would You Go Ahead and Marry Her? by daisies: 12:40pm On Dec 21, 2009
E-solver:

@daisies, i think you made a good point. but to me personally i don't.
considering the feeling of my friend everytime he sees me with his ex love.
unless we are no longer friends.

you are entitled to your views but when love gets in the way there is nothing stoping it.
Re: Would You Go Ahead and Marry Her? by steve49ja(m): 1:15pm On Dec 21, 2009
Marry? are you kidding me?

I wont even take such lady serious knowing my friend has created his own street.
Wait a sec, she dint tell you?

deluxecad:

your friend confided in u dat he did d deed awhile ago when he got d hint dat u were abt 2 tie d knots with d chic. He'll be at d weddin if u insist. What do u do?

U's really got to be kiddin me. Marry? U think thats a joke word? Worse when you are in the same state with ya friend.

If such love exists and you wan go ahead, I'll suggest you take ya wife outta da country to somewhere your friend would never guess talkless of knowing before she becomes ''our wife''
Re: Would You Go Ahead and Marry Her? by Nautillus(m): 1:16pm On Dec 21, 2009
Tough one. . . . .I guess i might not . . .but thats just me . .I'm sure you will get 2 Billion diffence response to this question.
Re: Would You Go Ahead and Marry Her? by iice(f): 1:24pm On Dec 21, 2009
Kai e hard. . .the friendship-sharing-dates thing doesn't do for me.
Re: Would You Go Ahead and Marry Her? by deluxecad(m): 2:54pm On Dec 21, 2009
Omo, d thing tire me o! Nobody knew d thing would build up to marriage. It's so dicey now. D friend screw.ed her and he's not lying about it.
Re: Would You Go Ahead and Marry Her? by deluxecad(m): 10:09pm On Dec 27, 2009
iice:

Kai e hard. . .the friendship-sharing-dates thing doesn't do for me.

Witty WORD
Re: Would You Go Ahead and Marry Her? by omega25red(m): 10:37pm On Dec 27, 2009
so you mean you will dump the girl if you found out like 3 years later after you had been dating her in another city?

for me if i knew them both i wouldn't even think of it besides if i were to go there it would be to hit and run
Re: Would You Go Ahead and Marry Her? by elvisprest(m): 10:59pm On Dec 27, 2009
Yes i can marry her, provided i love her and i am convince she love me too
Re: Would You Go Ahead and Marry Her? by megacity: 11:07pm On Dec 27, 2009
i 'll never marry her even if she is the only woman left on this planet!
I cant live with the knowledge that she used to f.ck anyone let alone my buddy. Her past is too much for me; I cant live with that.

See, virginity is important. Our Lord Jesus Christ had to be born by a VIRGIN; it necessarily had to be a VIRGIN; it is that important!
Re: Would You Go Ahead and Marry Her? by elvisprest(m): 11:17pm On Dec 27, 2009
you don't have a choice to whom you fall in love with
Re: Would You Go Ahead and Marry Her? by megacity: 11:35pm On Dec 27, 2009
elvisprest:

you don't have a choice to whom you fall in love with

Don't deceive yourself, you do! How come nobody falls in love with mad people and beggers on the street?
Re: Would You Go Ahead and Marry Her? by wengerboy: 11:43pm On Dec 27, 2009
It will be very difficult especially when you are still in contact and do see the buddy everyday the memories of how the did it will always be in ur head, thats a hard feelings to fight, For me i cant marry her expect the buddy is very very far away from us.
Re: Would You Go Ahead and Marry Her? by Nobody: 12:57am On Dec 28, 2009
as long as they are not sleeping 2gether any longer then i shouldnt bother BUT in my world this will never happen as there are rules of engagement.
if a buddy has been with a gal, she is OFF LIMIT!!!!!! even if they do break up and she is the bomb. i dont need the headache.

even if I could handle it, maybe my buddy wouldnt and therefore it would be too much of a pain to deal with.

women come a dime a dozen. . . . . . . . and i have a dollar!
Re: Would You Go Ahead and Marry Her? by sofadj(m): 1:33am On Dec 28, 2009
C'MON WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT AGED RULE:

DONT DATE UR FRIEND'S EX

(1) (Reply)

Woman. . .a Complex Albiet Interesting Being: / 5 Ways To Propose To Your Man / Val Choice Of Location

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.