Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,393 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:09 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 - Travel (460) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (900399 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) ... (505) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Markab: 10:57am On Jul 16, 2017
Good morning house.

PhD students should kindly apply for this great scholarship.

Cc: Maziude et all

Vanier CGS overview

The Government of Canada launched the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships (Vanier CGS) program in 2008 to strengthen Canada's ability to attract and retain world-class doctoral students and establish Canada as a global centre of excellence in research and higher learning. Vanier Scholars demonstrate leadership skills and a high standard of scholarly achievement in graduate studies in the social sciences and/or humanities, natural sciences and/or engineering and health.

Scope

Up to 167 scholarships are awarded annuallyFootnote 1;
A total of up to 500 scholarships are active at any time.

Value
$50,000 per year

Duration

3 years (non-renewable)

Scholarships are distributed equally between the three federal granting agencies:

Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)
Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC)
Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC)

Selection Criteria

Academic Excellence
Research Potential
Leadership (potential and demonstrated ability)

Timelines

July – November Applicants seek a nominating institution, prepare and submit application package.
Internal Deadline Deadline to submit application to the nominating institution. Contact nominating institution for specific date.
November 1, 2017 (20:00 ET) Deadline for institutions to submit nominations to the Vanier CGS program.
November 2017 – March 2018 Review and evaluation of nominations.
End of March 2018 Anticipated announcement of results.Nominees will be notified by email when the results are available on ResearchNet.

May 1, 2018, September 1, 2018 or January 1, 2019 Payments begin.

Features

The Vanier CGS program aims to attract and retain world-class doctoral students by supporting students who demonstrate both leadership skills and a high standard of scholarly achievement in graduate studies in the social sciences and/or humanities, natural sciences and/or engineering and health.

For more info, please visit http://www.vanier.gc.ca/en/nomination_process-processus_de_mise_en_candidature_overview.html

Thank you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by CanadianNurse: 11:04am On Jul 16, 2017
Markab:
Good morning house.

Vanier CGS overview

The Government of Canada launched the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships (Vanier CGS) program in 2008 to strengthen Canada's ability to attract and retain world-class doctoral students and establish Canada as a global centre of excellence in research and higher learning. Vanier Scholars demonstrate leadership skills and a high standard of scholarly achievement in graduate studies in the social sciences and/or humanities, natural sciences and/or engineering and health.

Scope

Value
$50,000 per year

Duration

3 years (non-renewable)

Scholarships are distributed equally between the three federal granting agencies:

Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)
Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC)
Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC)

Selection Criteria

Academic Excellence
Research Potential
Leadership (potential and demonstrated ability)

Timelines

July – November Applicants seek a nominating institution, prepare and submit application package.
Internal Deadline Deadline to submit application to the nominating institution. Contact nominating institution for specific date.
November 1, 2017 (20:00 ET) Deadline for institutions to submit nominations to the Vanier CGS program.
November 2017 – March 2018 Review and evaluation of nominations.
End of March 2018 Anticipated announcement of results.Nominees will be notified by email when the results are available on ResearchNet.

May 1, 2018, September 1, 2018 or January 1, 2019 Payments begin.

Features

The Vanier CGS program aims to attract and retain world-class doctoral students by supporting students who demonstrate both leadership skills and a high standard of scholarly achievement in graduate studies in the social sciences and/or humanities, natural sciences and/or engineering and health.

For more info, please visit http://www.vanier.gc.ca/en/nomination_process-processus_de_mise_en_candidature_overview.html

Thank you
I think recipient of government scholarships such as this are not legible to apply for post graduate work permit... I stand to be corrected though not really sure

So whoever wants to apply should research the pros and cons

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Prisscindy(f): 11:18am On Jul 16, 2017
Hi everyone,

I am new here and have read quite well on the thread. I have some questions which I have tried to find possible answers to through the thread but want to be 100% sure to avoid waste of money, energy and time for a study permit when I get an admission. I'll be very glad if the gurus in the house help me.
1. I had a my Bsc in Biochemistry in naija and did Msc in Pharmaceutical Science in the uk. I applied for a PhD in Biochemistry in University of Victoria after talking to potential supervisors. They actually didn't reply and as a result I didn't get admission for Sept, 2017. After writing many supervisors and many of them said they were fixed up. I was discouraged and decided to do another Msc. This time in a course that requires no supervisor. Currently waiting for an admission from the University of Manitoba, Department of Disability Studies. I want to know if there would not be an issue about me doing a second Msc and having the intentions of going for a PhD after completion.

2. When I was in the uk, I got married and had a child there and came back with my baby before my visa expired in June 2016. My husband was also a student, Nigerian, he got to the uk 2014 a year before I got there. His school had an issue and their licence was revoked. He didn't get a refund from the school but was asked to find another school and pay another tuition fee which he couldn't afford and uk home office asked him to leave after 60days in 2015. In the long run, he overstayed but left after we had the baby in May 2016. I had my graduation this year in the uk, my baby and I attended while my husband was in Nigeria. Is there any column that asks about overstaying in any country for Canada visitor visa?

3. I have a little nephew of 8 from my late sister. I want to adopt him as I'm presently responsible for him. He lives with my husband and I. His father absconded and his family hardly come to see the boy. The adoption process is quite tedious and someone suggested I claim him as my child since we have the same surname (still using my father's surname). His birth certificate can't be found, so I'm in the process of getting another one at the local government. Is that advisable?

4. We intended to apply as a family when I get my admission because I read from the Canadian immigration website that it is possible like the uk tier 4 family visa. But after reading from the posts here I found out that we might be rejected. Can he apply for a visitor visa before my study permit application and I'll apply with the kids?

5. My husband has a registered company, has a job and presently has over #2million in his personal account. A newly built house. Has traveled to South Africa and Uk. Had been denied visa to the US before going to the Uk. Has an aged mum. He wants to go for vacation, does he need an invitation or he can go ahead with it? What are his chances?

6. My maternity leave ended last Dec., from uk. I have a letter to that effect. Funny enough, my visa had expired, I left but was still on leave. I am presently self employed. Make dresses but not registered. Small scale. How do I show family ties if I'm to apply with my two kids? Can I use my husband, if he applies and get a visa?

7. Can I have two sponsors for my study permit, my father and a family friend? Will my husband need to sponsor the kids?

Please I know questions are many and lengthy but if the gurus can spare me time to answer, I'll forever be glad. Thank you everyone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Kenvalid: 11:20am On Jul 16, 2017
I applied since April 25th and I just got this mail from VSF two days ago, application, Tracking Id No. 20170426GHANSTU18635– Your processed passport has been despatched from the Canada Visa Office {Location}, on 12/07/2017 to the Canada Visa Application Centre. Without receiving any mail regards to medical. Then I go this mail again this morning

We would like to inform you that your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 12 Jul 2017 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number.
Tracking Number:20170426GHANSTU18635
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada

Please can someone please help explain what these mail means thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 16, 2017
OriEyeLe:
Good morning house,have been a silent reader for some months now. I just got my Waec Certificate from my school but there is mistake on my year of birth, my question is if it's compulsory to submit the Waec certificate when applying for Student Visa ? Or can I just submit the printout? Or can I just use court affidavit to back up the Waec certificate? Thanks

I think you should rectify it sooner than later
Even if you don't submit it, it might still come back to bite you in the future

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 16, 2017
Kenvalid:
I applied since April 25th and I just got this mail from VSF two days ago, application, Tracking Id No. 20170426GHANSTU18635– Your processed passport has been despatched from the Canada Visa Office {Location}, on 12/07/2017 to the Canada Visa Application Centre. Without receiving any mail regards to medical. Then I go this mail again this morning

We would like to inform you that your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 12 Jul 2017 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number.

Most likely a delay (refusal)..Sorry
Keep your chin up and wait to collect your passport to know exact details...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by maziude: 11:29am On Jul 16, 2017
Markab:
Good morning house.

Vanier CGS overview

Scope

Value
$50,000 per year

Duration

3 years (non-renewable)

Thank you
Thanks boss.

We were sent emails concerning this.

Supervisor said when I arrive, if it is feasible I apply. If not I do it next year. Since my profile would have improved greatly then too.

As at now, I am just watching... but that money ...chaiii...

Lemme come and be going....

Happy sunday as we await TRV goodnews for the hopefuls this week.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Ayoola03(f): 11:34am On Jul 16, 2017
Try to collect your passport first to know what went wrong

Kenvalid:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Markab: 11:36am On Jul 16, 2017
Students are not eligible to be issued a work permit under the PGWPP if the program of study is less than eight months in duration or if they have previously been issued a post-graduation work permit.

Students are also not eligible if they:

*received funding from Global Affairs Canada (GAC);
*participated in the Government of Canada Awards Program funded by GAC;
*obtained the Equal Opportunity Scholarship, Canada-Chile;
*participated in the Canada-China Scholars’ Exchange Program;
*participated in the Organization of American States Fellowships Program;
*participated in and completed a distance-learning program, either abroad or in Canada; or
*completed a program of study granted by a non-Canadian institution located in Canada, regardless of their length of stay in Canada.

CanadianNurse:
I think recipient of government scholarships such as this are not legible to apply for post graduate work permit... I stand to be corrected though not really sure

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 16, 2017
Heard it takes 1 year for Waec to rectify it, and I'm planning for January 2018 admission. Court affidavit can't do?
sthillz:

I think you should rectify it sooner than later
Even if you don't submit it, it might still come back to bite you in the future
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Austinpee4: 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2017
OriEyeLe:
Heard it takes 1 year for Waec to rectify it, and I'm planning for January 2018 admission. Court affidavit can't do?
Depending on what you are going for in canada. If it's a graduate program, you don't have to worry so much about the waec certificate for visa application as your offer letter and degree certificate/ transcript are the important documents you will need. If it's an undergraduate program, then you will have to rectify the error or use a court affidavit to clearify the error made as you will need it for your visa application.

In all though, ensure you rectify discrepancies in your certificates and like the other moniker mentioned, it may come back to hunt you later on if you don't.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Moley22(m): 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
Austinpee4:

Depending on what you are going for in canada. If it's a graduate program, you don't have to worry so much about the waec certificate for visa application as your offer letter and degree certificate/ transcript is the important documents you will need. If it's an undergraduate program, then you will have to rectify the error or use a court affidavit to clearify the error made as you will need it for your visa application.

In all though, ensure you rectify discrepancies in your certificates and like the other moniker mentioned, it may come back to hunt you later on if you don't.
@Austinpee4 oga abeg i fit PM you... Please,thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Austinpee4: 12:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
Moley22:
@Austinpee4 oga abeg i fit PM you... Please,thanks.
I responded to the one you sent already.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
OriEyeLe:

Yes use court affidavit while you still work on getting the correction done
You may not have to worry about it if its s graduate program but I strongly advise you take measures to protect yourself
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by samjumbo: 12:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
Prisscindy:
Hi everyone,

I am new here and have read quite well on the thread. I have some questions which I have tried to find possible answers to through the thread but want to be 100% sure to avoid waste of money, energy and time for a study permit when I get an admission. I'll be very glad if the gurus in the house help me.
1. I had a my Bsc in Biochemistry in naija and did Msc in Pharmaceutical Science in the uk. I applied for a PhD in Biochemistry in University of Victoria after talking to potential supervisors. They actually didn't reply and as a result I didn't get admission for Sept, 2017. After writing many supervisors and many of them said they were fixed up. I was discouraged and decided to do another Msc. This time in a course that requires no supervisor. Currently waiting for an admission from the University of Manitoba, Department of Disability Studies. I want to know if there would not be an issue about me doing a second Msc and having the intentions of going for a PhD after completion.

2. When I was in the uk, I got married and had a child there and came back with my baby before my visa expired in June 2016. My husband was also a student, Nigerian, he got to the uk 2014 a year before I got there. His school had an issue and their licence was revoked. He didn't get a refund from the school but was asked to find another school and pay another tuition fee which he couldn't afford and uk home office asked him to leave after 60days in 2015. In the long run, he overstayed but left after we had the baby in May 2016. I had my graduation this year in the uk, my baby and I attended while my husband was in Nigeria. Is there any column that asks about overstaying in any country for Canada visitor visa?

3. I have a little nephew of 8 from my late sister. I want to adopt him as I'm presently responsible for him. He lives with my husband and I. His father absconded and his family hardly come to see the boy. The adoption process is quite tedious and someone suggested I claim him as my child since we have the same surname (still using my father's surname). His birth certificate can't be found, so I'm in the process of getting another one at the local government. Is that advisable?

4. We intended to apply as a family when I get my admission because I read from the Canadian immigration website that it is possible like the uk tier 4 family visa. But after reading from the posts here I found out that we might be rejected. Can he apply for a visitor visa before my study permit application and I'll apply with the kids?

5. My husband has a registered company, has a job and presently has over #2million in his personal account. A newly built house. Has traveled to South Africa and Uk. Had been denied visa to the US before going to the Uk. Has an aged mum. He wants to go for vacation, does he need an invitation or he can go ahead with it? What are his chances?

6. My maternity leave ended last Dec., from uk. I have a letter to that effect. Funny enough, my visa had expired, I left but was still on leave. I am presently self employed. Make dresses but not registered. Small scale. How do I show family ties if I'm to apply with my two kids? Can I use my husband, if he applies and get a visa?

7. Can I have two sponsors for my study permit, my father and a family friend? Will my husband need to sponsor the kids?

Please I know questions are many and lengthy but if the gurus can spare me time to answer, I'll forever be glad. Thank you everyone.

Gurus in the house, personally, I am waiting for answers to this awesome moniker's case scenario!! It will serve as a reference for future applicants. Great Gurus, be detailed as possible. Cheers!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 16, 2017
samjumbo:

Gurus in the house, personally, I am waiting for answers to this awesome moniker's case scenario!! It will serve as a reference for future applicants. Great Gurus, be detailed as possible. Cheers!

The whole scenario Is all muddled up
1. Its a BIG red flag for your husband to have overstayed.
He didn't obey UK immigration rule so Canada will decide he won't obey theirs too and yes you have to declare in the application form if you have overstayed and if he doesn't, they will still find out

2. Why lie about your nephew?
Truth is better..he's your nephew and you are responsible for him..finish!

3 you can have more than one sponsor yes

4. I think you can go for another MSC with justifiable reasons

Might be best for you to apply with your baby until you find a way around your husband and nephew's issue
You should seek legal advice on adopting your nephew too

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 16, 2017
Prisscindy:
Hi everyone,

Do you know the hospital he was born?

They will have records hopefully, so you can use that to get a birth certificate from the national population commission
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by bbclue(f): 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2017
OriEyeLe:
Good morning house,have been a silent reader for some months now. I just got my Waec Certificate from my school but there is mistake on my year of birth, my question is if it's compulsory to submit the Waec certificate when applying for Student Visa ? Or can I just submit the printout? Or can I just use court affidavit to back up the Waec certificate? Thanks

Mr man mine took only 7month to be corrected and I paid 10000. ..

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2017
bbclue:

7 months is still a long time!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by bbclue(f): 12:57pm On Jul 16, 2017
sthillz:

7 months is still a long time!

Lol.....then go an do affidavit in the court
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Moley22(m): 12:59pm On Jul 16, 2017
Austinpee4:

I responded to the one you sent already.
Okay sir, awaiting your response,thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by DereI(f): 1:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
Kenvalid:

Did you link your application online? If yes, check your profile and see the Application status and Final decision.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Osemigho: 1:25pm On Jul 16, 2017
CanadianNurse:

No. Awards like Vanier and Trudeau are actually meant to recruit best minds into Canada. In fact, I have read somewhere that their beneficiaries enjoy some preferential treatment in PR application, but can't remember the source again.

The Canadian award that I think carry this tag "you must return to home country" is IDRC award for internationals. However, I am not sure about it.

However, you are right that all scholarships should be well researched before applying or accepting it.

Therefore, all phd applicants should contact their supervisors and department for them to be nominated for vanier and Trudeau. Good luck.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by amnotapervert(m): 1:28pm On Jul 16, 2017
Medical passed

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 16, 2017
Yes I'm going for PGD and thanks so much

Austinpee4:

Depending on what you are going for in canada. If it's a graduate program, you don't have to worry so much about the waec certificate for visa application as your offer letter and degree certificate/ transcript are the important documents you will need. If it's an undergraduate program, then you will have to rectify the error or use a court affidavit to clearify the error made as you will need it for your visa application.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
7 months is too much ooo, I will use court affidavit when it's time

bbclue:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by boninho: 1:38pm On Jul 16, 2017
skylar2020:

Congrats on your admission.
Where u given funding?

My dear, no....their funding opportunities are only for MASc, the research based programs
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by boninho: 1:40pm On Jul 16, 2017
Fredozki:

Congrats on your admission bro, If you wouldn't mind, when did you apply to UofW and which area of specialty in ECE? cause that's my discipline.

It was around late March...Computer Engineering
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by DereI(f): 1:43pm On Jul 16, 2017
amnotapervert:
Medical passed

W shocked W
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
bbclue:

Lol.....then go an do affidavit in the court

I'm not the one who needs it

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by maziude: 2:14pm On Jul 16, 2017
Prisscindy:

Hello Boss,

Welcome to the thread.

I am not a guru but I will try and respond to the best of my understanding.

1. I understand and know how it feels to write to so many professors and yet no response or no vacancy in their group. Most times it is quite disheartening and discouraging BUT you still have to try again. However, this time send to other universities( I am assuming you sent to just UniVictoria based on your write up). You never know. It is just that next one that might click. I am saying this because of the disparity in your second choice of Msc (Disability studies). There is no crime going for another Msc, however the course of study has to be in line with your career progression not "just a sharp shift/deviation". Except, if you are doing something at present that relates to disability studies, then you might give it a shot ( I mean applying for TRV with this if you are eventually admitted). That said, my advice for your on this first point is "Be Patient". Start sending applications/request against Winter/Fall 2018. For Supervisor search especially for PhD, you need to be patient.

2. I am certain your husband is already in the system as a defaulter (I stand to be corrected though). And Yes, there is a column for that kind of question. It is best, you (or your husband) are truthful about because Canada will surely ask and find out. When asked for the reason, also be truthful in your response.

3. Go through the right channel and adopt him legally. That way, you have peace of mind.

4. When you get your admission, apply first. Your husband and your nephew will serve as your home tie. When you are settled, they can join you later on either on SOWP (for your husband) or Visitor visa (for both of them).

5. I really have no idea about this. maybe @Austinepee4 and others can help out.

6. Did you overstay in UK? If not, then no need to worry. However, if you are to apply for Canadian TRV, apply first and the kids and husband can serve as home tie. However, if you must apply with the kids, ensure you have enough money to foot your bills (Tuition and expenses), their bills and other sundries. If you ask me oh, I would say apply alone first, when you get there and settle down, you can initiate their own arrival process.

7. Yes you can. Your father is proof enough. But the family friend has to do more than giving bank statement. He or she should endeavour to at least pay something like fees to show his support has weight.

PS: I am not sure if answered to your satisfaction but this response is based on what I understood from your post.

Thank you for your time.

I wish you luck, God's grace and Godspeed.

Have a lovely week ahead.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Prisscindy(f): 2:30pm On Jul 16, 2017
maziude:

Hello Boss,

Welcome to the thread.

I am not a guru but I will try and respond to the best of my understanding.

1. I understand and know how it feels to write to so many professors and yet no response or no vacancy in their group. Most times it is quite disheartening and discouraging BUT you still have to try again. However, this time send to other universities( I am assuming you sent to just UniVictoria based on your write up). You never know. It is just that next one that might click. I am saying this because of the disparity in your second choice of Msc (Disability studies). There is no crime going for another Msc, however the course of study has to be in line with your career progression not "just a sharp shift/deviation". Except, if you are doing something at present that relates to disability studies, then you might give it a shot ( I mean applying for TRV with this if you are eventually admitted). That said, my advice for your on this first point is "Be Patient". Start sending applications/request against Winter/Fall 2018. For Supervisor search especially for PhD, you need to be patient.

2. I am certain your husband is already in the system as a defaulter (I stand to be corrected though). And Yes, there is a column for that kind of question. It is best, you (or your husband) are truthful about because Canada will surely ask and find out. When asked for the reason, also be truthful in your response.

3. Go through the right channel and adopt him legally. That way, you have peace of mind.

4. When you get your admission, apply first. Your husband and your nephew will serve as your home tie. When you are settled, they can join you later on either on SOWP (for your husband) or Visitor visa (for both of them).

5. I really have no idea about this. maybe @Austinepee4 and others can help out.

6. Did you overstay in UK? If not, then no need to worry. However, if you are to apply for Canadian TRV, apply first and the kids and husband can serve as home tie. However, if you must apply with the kids, ensure you have enough money to foot your bills (Tuition and expenses), their bills and other sundries. If you ask me oh, I would say apply alone first, when you get there and settle down, you can initiate their own arrival process.

7. Yes you can. Your father is proof enough. But the family friend has to do more than giving bank statement. He or she should endeavour to at least pay something like fees to show his support has weight.

PS: I am not sure if answered to your satisfaction but this response is based on what I understood from your post.

Thank you for your time.

I wish you luck, God's grace and Godspeed.

Have a lovely week ahead.

I did not overstay in the UK, left before my student visa expired and spent one month when I went for my graduation this year with my baby.
I don't want to leave my 14months old so I was thinking I should apply with him and my nephew. My husband can apply separately at least. I'm on the adoption process. It's quite expensive and stressful but I think that's the only way out.
As for the schools, I have sent to lecturers from many universities, I have gone as far as calling them after the emails.
MSc in Disability Studies is an interdisciplinary course, students from the sciences go for it. I don't want to stay out of education so my decision. This year is the only one I haven't been involved in academics since I was born.
My husband will declare that he overstayed with the following reasons:
he just got married and his wife was pregnant and would not have anyone to help during pregnancy, labour and after. He left two weeks after I put to bed. Just asking if that won't be a problem for him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) ... (505)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.