Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,858 members, 7,909,228 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 08:12 PM

Massive Tutor Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Massive Tutor Recruitment (648 Views)

Part Time Fresh Graduate Mathematics Tutor Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Massive Tutor Recruitment by tutorago: 11:48am On Feb 25, 2017
Tutorago.Com connects people looking for part time tutoring jobs with students/learners/parents in their respective locations. We help teachers earn extra income by sourcing for tutoring/teaching jobs for them right in their areas.

The tutors under our company are expected to teach at agreed location between the tutor and our clients spread around the country that are in need of private home lesson teachers.

CLIENT LOCATION: Nationwide

POSITION: Private Tutor

RENUMERATION: You are to take 80% of what the client pays for the coaching while we take 20% for operational fee. Meanwhile, if you are good, you may be given 2 or more jobs based on what you can deliver and the amount of time at your disposal. Hence, based on your location, you shall be able to earn more InshaAllah.

REQUIREMENTS: We value our clients and we don't compromise our standards when it comes to learning. Our ideal candidate must be professional, presentable and be able to give learners the needed attention they require to achieve improvement in their grades.
You must have at least a bachelor's degree or HND/NCE from accredited University/College in Nigeria or abroad.

HOW TO APPLY: Interested individuals can send CV to info@tutorago.com

NOTE:
Not adhering to the above conditions may lead to total disqualification.

Thanks.
Re: Massive Tutor Recruitment by EngrBouss(m): 2:13pm On Feb 25, 2017
Contact me on 07087210933 for your software options with accompanying tutorial training videos. Check https://www.nairaland.com/engrbouss/topics for a more comprehensive list. Cheers

Re: Massive Tutor Recruitment by Sunnyonyex: 4:27pm On Feb 25, 2017
Am a holder of the Advanced national business certificate (Ond equivalent) in financial management with 4years grounded experience in Transport management as a transport/logistic manager and 3years experience in hotel management as hotel restaurant supervisor/manager. I reside in fct Abuja.
Need a job, willing to work in any capacity/location. I will appreciate a helping heart. Please reach me on 0 8 1 8 1 1 1 8 9 1 9

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee Jobs At Payconnect Nigeria. / My One Kobo To Fellow Nigerian Graduates / URGENT- International Youth Summit And Awards 2017 - Call For Volunteers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.