Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,120 members, 7,973,776 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 06:30 AM

Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? - Education (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? (48223 Views)

A Dozen Words That Even The Most Educated Nigerians Use Or Interpret Wrongly / The Ten Most Educated Countries In The World. / Why Is Critical Thinking And Common Sense Elusive To Most 'Educated' Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:35am On Feb 10, 2007
babyosisi:

TOH,what mindset are you talking about?.
You and your crowd were the ones that turned a fine thread into an elementary school musical,

who started the Yorubas do this and blah blah does this in this thread? wasnt it a fellow igbo man by the screenname of oxycid? whom you didnt bother to talk to btw, after all Im not the only person on here who noticed that.

no wonder some of you claim to decend from The Jews, they are just as whiney.

babyosisi, I dont have your time. All that I wanted to say to you has been said. All the questions that I wanted to asked of you have been asked, and from your answers I've come to realize that you are obviously a very biased woman and various others, some that dont even have anything to do with me have mentioned your extreme hypocrisy in this thread so there really isnt anything to say anymore. Your brethen could kill someone in your face right now and I bet your reponse would probably be "well Yorubas do worst things or he was framed by a Yoruba person"
ma da mi la mu jere.
no worries when it comes to topics like this I will never expect a fair assesment from you. everything else however, all gravy  wink

so yea back to the gay Enugu parties  cheesy
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:36am On Feb 10, 2007
meh I hate when my replies are delayed
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Nobody: 1:37am On Feb 10, 2007
Stilettos:

this embarasses me for real. that comment is heavy with discrimination. It is like a white person saying'' was that what they taught you in your mud hut school''
babyosisi i won't see wrong things and turn a blind eye o. even though i have love for my Igbo sisters

naijachild
there are ways of settling things, you are wrong

If she were Igbo I would have said something like Isiekenesi  secondary school and have actually said a similar thing to either donzman or toshmann on the Igbo thread.
I do not even know if Idi araba is an actual place.
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Stilettos(f): 1:38am On Feb 10, 2007
ok fair enough smiley
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Uche2nna(m): 1:38am On Feb 10, 2007
debosky:

@ rad its in the middle of Onitsha, right opposite the Igwe's palace grin grin grin

@ Deb God punish ur ass for bringing Onitsha and Igwe Achebe into this  angry grin
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Stilettos(f): 1:39am On Feb 10, 2007
looks like we not really feeling this wicked topic sha, since we are all here why dont we just gist now, i am so bored anything nic ewill do lets just have fun as Nigerians kiss plssssssssssssssssss
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Nobody: 1:39am On Feb 10, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

who started the Yorubas do this and blah blah does this in this thread? wasnt it a fellow igbo man by the screenname of oxycid? whom you didnt bother to talk to between, after all I'm not the only person on here who noticed that.

no wonder some of you claim to decend from The Jews, they are just as whiney.

babyosisi, I don't have your time. All that I wanted to say to you has been said. All the questions that I wanted to asked of you have been asked, and from your answers I've come to realize that you are obviously a very biased woman and various others, some that don't even have anything to do with me have mentioned your extreme hypocrisy in this thread so there really isnt anything to say anymore. Your brethen could kill someone in your face right now and I bet your reponse would probably be "well Yorubas do worst things or he was framed by a Yoruba person"
ma da mi la mu jere.
no worries when it comes to topics like this I will never expect a fair assesment from you. everything else however, all gravy  wink

so yea back to the gay Enugu parties  cheesy

oxycid is not even an Igbo guy but you have given your response and that is alright.
please let's leave out gay subject,the thread is already on fire as it is.
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Uche2nna(m): 1:40am On Feb 10, 2007
Stilettos:

looks like we not really feeling this wicked topic sha, since we are all here why don't we just gist now, i am so bored anything nic ewill do lets just have fun as Nigerians kiss plssssssssssssssssss
Seconds the motion,
     Who wants to hang out with me on the 14th  grin
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by debosky(m): 1:41am On Feb 10, 2007
dude I couldn't resist grin grin grin

talking about Jegede Shokoya, his real name was Claude Eke (an Igbo man!!), now thats a true Nigerian, able to poke fun at another tribe without it becoming a war.

watch out, I am taking over from him. wink
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:42am On Feb 10, 2007
lol naijachild, it's ok.

Radiant darling, let's talk about these gay parties. This thread is boring tongue
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Radiant(f): 1:42am On Feb 10, 2007
ROFLMAO @y'all grin grin grin
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Stilettos(f): 1:43am On Feb 10, 2007
i need a val oooooooooo!!!
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Nobody: 1:44am On Feb 10, 2007
Uche2nna:

Seconds the motion,
     Who wants to hang out with me on the 14th  grin

sorry Uche not me,I am your auntie and also I'm taken.
Try TOH,a union between you two may prove us all wrong that we can come together afterall.
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:44am On Feb 10, 2007
babyosisi:
please let's leave out gay subject,the thread is already on fire as it is.

just trying to chnage it to a happier subject, gay doesnt mean happy for nothing  smiley
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Radiant(f): 1:44am On Feb 10, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

Radiant darling, let's talk about these gay parties. This thread is boring tongue

hehehehe. . . that will mean I won't sleep till day break wink grin

Uche can help us out. He happens to be gay from what he's saying grin
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Stilettos(f): 1:46am On Feb 10, 2007
goodnight
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Nobody: 1:46am On Feb 10, 2007
Radiant:

hehehehe. . . that will mean I won't sleep till day break wink grin

Uche can help us out. He happens to be gay from what he's saying grin

Uche if na me i no go gree.
what do you respond?
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Radiant(f): 1:46am On Feb 10, 2007
lmao. . . cheesy
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by debosky(m): 1:47am On Feb 10, 2007
Stilettos there is a val thread on nairaland, search there and you will surely find wink
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Nobody: 1:47am On Feb 10, 2007
debosky:

Stilettos there is a val thread on nairaland, search there and you will surely find wink

This is where I come in.
Seek and ye shall find lol
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Radiant(f): 1:48am On Feb 10, 2007
Stilletos, don't go there o. Guys are suggesting buckets of popcorn as val's gift embarassed
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by debosky(m): 1:48am On Feb 10, 2007
please don't come in oh, dont want Mr. babyosisi after me oh, you have a val already grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Nobody: 1:49am On Feb 10, 2007
All this valentine hype,it's just a day.
A man should love his woman everyday,why beat  up on the 13th and buy her a box f chocolate on the 14th?
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Radiant(f): 1:50am On Feb 10, 2007
babyosisi:

A man should love his woman everyday,why beat up on the 13th and buy her a box f chocolate on the 14th?

Are you talking from experience? j/k wink grin grin grin
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Nobody: 1:51am On Feb 10, 2007
debosky:

please don't come in oh, don't want Mr. babyosisi after me oh, you have a val already grin grin grin grin

no no no silly
I don't mean myself
I don't do romance threads,I have plenty at home.
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Nobody: 1:52am On Feb 10, 2007
Radiant:

Are you talking from experience? j/k wink grin grin grin

Honey from the little you know of me here,do I strike you as one that can take a beating or one that will slice off the Mr beans if beaten?
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Nobody: 1:53am On Feb 10, 2007
lol
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by debosky(m): 1:53am On Feb 10, 2007
oh I see, my bad

Make up sex is scientifically proven to be the best, so why not fight on 13th and make up on 14th?

what say you babyosisi? you should be able to corroborate this claim from your expereience with MR babyosisi grin grin grin
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Uche2nna(m): 1:53am On Feb 10, 2007
babyosisi:

A man should love his woman everyday,why beat  up on the 13th and buy her a box f chocolate on the 14th?

because that is when U would lie to her and she will believe U  grin

@ Rad Honestly , how did U come to dat conlusion  
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Nobody: 1:55am On Feb 10, 2007
My dear,I do not have that experience and it will not happen.
I am a big womens advocate and will castrate any man that lifts a finger on me lol
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Nobody: 1:56am On Feb 10, 2007
My dad never laid a finger on me and if he didn't, no man can.
Mom was the slippers spanking one but we all turned out great
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Radiant(f): 1:57am On Feb 10, 2007
Uche2nna:

@ Rad Honestly , how did U come to that conlusion

Was just joking now . .

lmao @ "Mr babyosisi" grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (35) (Reply)

Kwara State University 2013/2014 / FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust / Help Me To Congratulate My Brother For His Waec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.