Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,815 members, 7,945,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 08:13 PM

Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? - Education (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? (47879 Views)

A Dozen Words That Even The Most Educated Nigerians Use Or Interpret Wrongly / The Ten Most Educated Countries In The World. / Why Is Critical Thinking And Common Sense Elusive To Most 'Educated' Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by ZuluNation(m): 3:54am On Feb 13, 2007
grin grin Why is cunt a bad word for reals. Blue you have one right
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by bluenubian(f): 3:55am On Feb 13, 2007
goddamit Zulu
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by ZuluNation(m): 3:56am On Feb 13, 2007
what did I do now sad
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by ikamefa(f): 3:57am On Feb 13, 2007
ZuluNation:

what did I do now sad

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

my bestest bruv! kiss
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by ZuluNation(m): 3:58am On Feb 13, 2007
ika sharap there angry yeye girl like you tongue tongue
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by ikamefa(f): 3:59am On Feb 13, 2007
ZuluNation:

ika sharap there angry yeye girl like you tongue tongue

munwa? angry oya blue tear his head off! grin
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by ZuluNation(m): 4:02am On Feb 13, 2007
Ika let me catch you first angry
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by ZuluNation(m): 4:03am On Feb 13, 2007
*Zulu runs from thread before his accused of spamming the thread*
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by phoenixman: 5:01am On Feb 13, 2007
i notice that whenever a particular female( who shall remain nameless) post to any interesting thread, it degenerates into comic entertainment.
see what having one's share of the ubiquitous pentadactyl plus 1, will cause? freakshow lipsrsealed
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 5:03am On Feb 13, 2007
This thread to me was humour from the first instance
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by ZuluNation(m): 5:06am On Feb 13, 2007
phoenixman:

i notice that whenever a particular female( who shall remain nameless) post to any interesting thread, it degenerates into comic entertainment.
see what having one's share of the ubiquitous pentadactyl plus 1, will cause? freakshow lipsrsealed

Are you scared grin grin
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 13, 2007
yes are you scared?
females don't bite.
except naijachild who has acute rabies lol
then again,she'll just snap her rotten teeth on the computer screen and move backwards
while she waits for her spaying
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 13, 2007
cunt?, is it that serious
?

To a sociopath like little miss naija seeking notice,everything is serious.
Now let me send her over the deep end

Igbos rock
Igbos rock
Igbos rock
Igbos rock
Igbos rock
Igbos rock
Igbos rock
Igbos rock
Igbos rock
Igbos rock
Igbos rock
Igbos rock
Igbos rock
Igbos rock
Igbos rock
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

now naijachild borrows a pistol,corks it,places it to her right temple and fires
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by ikamefa(f): 6:12pm On Feb 13, 2007
phoenixman:

why is this Ewu always parading himself all over this land?

LMAO!  grin  why is phoenixgoat! such an attention -seeker?  grin  Ewu Nama!  grin
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:13pm On Feb 13, 2007
Thought we were acting our age now, osisi
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 13, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

Thought we were acting our age now, osisi

honestly,should you be telling me that or the character that came out of no where
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:36pm On Feb 13, 2007
read through the thread osisi, unlike others I don't side with those that I know are wrong regardless of tribe or whatever, you can see for yourself that I told naijachild many times to stop spamming and being obnoxious

Now you are doing pretty much the same thing you were complaining about. Shouldnt you be ignoring her instead of taunting for her trouble?
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 13, 2007
I ignore her for the most part if you are fair,you'll agree but sometimes I have to respond.
Call it taunts or whatever,I did not start it just now and never did, she did.
Perhaps you should chat with her a little and make her feel accepted in nairaland.
I just have a feeling she's struggling to be heard and she's riding on my back to get that.
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:56pm On Feb 13, 2007
just wondering why it would be after all has been said and done that you would wanna respond to her.
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Stilettos(f): 9:34pm On Feb 13, 2007
pls clear out of here olebarawo. you want to act nice now? babyosisi ignore this ewu called thief. see hypocrite. babyosis she just did what she is accusing u off now to me on another thread. see her? llama
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:38pm On Feb 13, 2007
Stilettos serious question

What the hell is wrong with you? I stole your palmwine abi wetin? I havent really bothered with you cos I'm trying to rememeber if we have "history" which is why that grudge thread kinda baffled and amused me. Anyone else who mentioned me have reasons and I can remember those reasons, you however, Im still confused about

so lets have it out. What exactly is eating you?
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Stilettos(f): 9:41pm On Feb 13, 2007
nothing i have nothing but love for you infact go and join ur islanders. you are a bully arent you? carry on. you tried it with me, and it didnt work have u bullied that many ppl that u can not remember? na wa oo. pls this is not serious dont have a heart attack kiss kiss kiss
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:45pm On Feb 13, 2007
I never tried anything with you. You've never said anything relevant enough for me to be bothered so forgive me for being confused/amused ove your sudden aggression.
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Stilettos(f): 9:53pm On Feb 13, 2007
so said mother theresa herself grin grin
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Uche2nna(m): 10:40pm On Feb 13, 2007
It seems there are a lot of women on NL running around with excess testestorne/pheromone undecided
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by ZuluNation(m): 11:43pm On Feb 13, 2007
Uche2nna:

It seems there are a lot of women on Nairaland running around with excess testestorne/pheromone undecided

How wold you know if you not one of them. As my sister babyosisi would say, "it takes a thief to catch a thief"
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by debosky(m): 11:52pm On Feb 13, 2007
Zulu sharrap, you like to cause wahala and then run away. woman wrapper!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by ZuluNation(m): 11:56pm On Feb 13, 2007
debosky:

Zulu sharrap, you like to cause wahala and then run away. woman wrapper!!! grin grin grin grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked I don't believe you said that about me, I'm shocked. Me the nicest guy on NL causing wahala sad God dey
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by LadyT(f): 11:57pm On Feb 13, 2007
Debosky you just reminded me of something! kiss

Let me go post quick!
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by 4Play(m): 12:11am On Feb 14, 2007
The most educated Nigerians are Man Utd fans.
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Stilettos(f): 1:12am On Feb 14, 2007
lmao
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Nobody: 1:24am On Feb 14, 2007
debosky:

How dare you call a whole Zulu woman wrapper?
Zulu is a cool guy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (35) (Reply)

University Dumps Students' Projects In The Trash (Photo) / Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" / What Can I Do With Bsc In Philosophy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.