Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,958 members, 7,873,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:53 AM

I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast (10386 Views)

Slay Queen Travels For 6 Hours For Sex With Bragging Guy, Got Disappointed! / Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by cocktopuss: 5:28pm On Feb 27, 2017
iamdurent:
OP. We are almost d same oo. I go do unprotected sex on 19th january 2017 oo. Since then i dey fear. I no fit do HIV test ooo, its better i dont know.

At least till after my semester exam to prevent any heart attack pre exams

You should do it to ease yurself of the emotional stress. Stop having sex and focus on better stuff.
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by fineboynl(m): 6:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
Billyonaire:
And why are you so scared of dying ? Where does that fear come from ?
bro. I don't want to be infected. its will bring me down and end me totally.
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by fineboynl(m): 6:39pm On Feb 27, 2017
megareal:
Two people have adivised you to go for retrovirals before 72 hours. That's the best course to take. After 72 hours you are on your own.

Just walk into a govt hospital or HIV/AIDS NGO, you will be counseled and placed on retrovirals for one month. Pls adhere strictly to instructions to enable the drugs to be effective.

At the end of one month, you won't have any symptom of HIV even if you were exposed.
most government hospital will will listen to me. it's not that easy you know.
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by megareal: 6:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
fineboynl:
most government hospital will will listen to me. it's not that easy you know.

Yes they will. My sister works with one NGO like that. Rape victims, folks exposed to sharp objects they are not sure of and even some of their staff who conduct tests outside if mistakenly pierced by needles while testing are placed on these drugs before 72 hours.

If you are ashamed, just fabricate a lie.

You are really wasting time you know.
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
fineboynl:
bro. I don't want to be infected. its will bring me down and end me totally.
Will fear help you treat the dis-ease ?
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by fineboynl(m): 6:58pm On Feb 27, 2017
megareal:

Yes they will. My sister works with one NGO like that. Rape victims, folks exposed to sharp objects they are not sure of and even some of their staff who conduct tests outside if mistakenly pierced by needles while testing are placed on these drugs before 72 hours.

If you are ashamed, just fabricate a lie.

You are really wasting time you know.
is already late now. maybe I will see about that tomorrow morning. you mean I should tell them about sharp object or the sex itself.
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by megareal: 7:14pm On Feb 27, 2017
fineboynl:
is already late now. maybe I will see about that tomorrow morning. you mean I should tell them about sharp object or the sex itself.

Just tell them you have been exposed and you are afraid. Use any excuse that is alright with you. Goodluck
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by BlackOnassis(m): 7:51pm On Feb 27, 2017
SorftWerk:
Take "oboyendunfloxacin" too, and you'll be safe.

Pls it is too early for this. Dont let hot tea comot for my nose cheesy grin grin
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by Annie939(f): 8:45pm On Feb 27, 2017
sharp guy congrats for your new find love HIV /AIDS big boy I they mad over you
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by femo86(m): 8:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
SorftWerk:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

badt guy

Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 27, 2017
femo86:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

badt guy
its at the pharmacy store.. Just check oboyendunfloxacin or oboyendunjutangerine... It's cheap and easy to use.
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
BlackOnassis:

Pls it is too early for this. Dont let hot tea comot for my nose cheesy grin grin
its the drug I use when I get exposed like op grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by Lunaxskin: 10:44pm On Feb 27, 2017
grin grin >: grin grin >: grin grin >: grin grin >: grin grin >: grin grin >: grin grin >: grin grin > grin grin >: grin grin >: grin grin >: grin grin > grin grin >: grin grin >: grin grin >: grin grin > grin grin >: grin grin >: grin grin >: grin grin > grin grin >: grin grin >: grin grin >: grin grin > grin grin >: grin grin >: grin grin >: grin grin >
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
fineboynl:
i slept with her 6 hours ago, i am exposed what to take against HIV infection my life shouldn't come to an end like this. I am scarred. already took ciprofloxacin and doxy.
she is a strange girl I don't know her status or whereabouts. I to prevent the unforeseen. let admit I already made the mistake and no need for blame game.

expert and doctor help oh.

Actually the odds of contacting HIV from a lady is actually very low unless you had a cut there or STI. Read up on it and see what I mean. But PEP just incase oh
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by Dfinex(f): 11:58pm On Feb 27, 2017
SorftWerk:

lolzzzxxx.....that's hilarious. tell me u are the manufacturer.
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 28, 2017
Dfinex:

lolzzzxxx.....that's hilarious. tell me u are the manufacturer.
yes dear.. I am.

I'm currently working in "lovefortotoputmefortroublexacin" it cures AIDS itself... Am I not trying?
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by Dfinex(f): 12:04am On Feb 28, 2017
SorftWerk:
yes dear.. I am.

I'm currently working in "lovefortotoputmefortroublexacin" it cures AIDS itself... Am I not trying?

lol....the guy is crazy
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by Gebbson007(m): 12:25am On Feb 28, 2017
falconey:
Condom #40 could have prevent this panic attack.

It's nw #80
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by Gebbson007(m): 12:26am On Feb 28, 2017
fineboynl:
i slept with her 6 hours ago, i am exposed what to take against HIV infection my life shouldn't come to an end like this. I am scarred. already took ciprofloxacin and doxy.
she is a strange girl I don't know her status or whereabouts. I to prevent the unforeseen. let admit I already made the mistake and no need for blame game.

expert and doctor help oh.

As long as u didn't spill ur shii in er u fine.
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by Nobody: 6:02am On Feb 28, 2017
Dfinex:

lol....the guy is crazy
as in eeh... Can you take that kind of rust for a dick?
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by fineboynl(m): 6:58am On Feb 28, 2017
Gebbson007:

As long as u didn't spill ur shii in er u fine.
come again I don't understand oh
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by fineboynl(m): 6:59am On Feb 28, 2017
pcguru1:

Actually the odds of contacting HIV from a lady is actually very low unless you had a cut there or STI. Read up on it and see what I mean. But PEP just incase oh
I have read that up. maybe I should just relax my mind
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by kevwe10(f): 7:46am On Feb 28, 2017
Use Original Amplicox
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by DancingSkeleton(m): 9:23am On Feb 28, 2017
kevwe10:
Use Original Amplicox
real matters ? shocked
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by DancingSkeleton(m): 9:25am On Feb 28, 2017
fineboynl:
him say whether u CUM inside d girl
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by Gebbson007(m): 1:07pm On Feb 28, 2017
fineboynl:

As long as u didn't not release ur sperm insyd er u are safe
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by fineboynl(m): 5:39am On Mar 02, 2017
DancingSkeleton:
him say whether u CUM inside d girl
no outside
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by fineboynl(m): 5:40am On Mar 02, 2017
Gebbson007:

As long as u didn't not release ur sperm insyd er u are safe
no outside. but I need the Brain and explanations behind your claims.
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by Gebbson007(m): 10:37am On Mar 02, 2017
fineboynl:
no outside. but I need the Brain and explanations behind your claims.

Chances f a being infected by a female panther very low , unless u release sperm inside er... Sperm contains blood ...
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by fineboynl(m): 10:58am On Mar 02, 2017
Gebbson007:

Chances f a being infected by a female panther very low , unless u release sperm inside er... Sperm contains blood ...
that lame explanation, do you know what is pre cum and vagina fluid?
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by Gebbson007(m): 8:48pm On Mar 02, 2017
fineboynl:
that lame explanation, do you know what is pre cum and vagina fluid?

2 lubricant d passage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Really Tame An Extravagant Man? / Must Read: Reasons And Facts Why Sex Before Marriage Is Bad / This Is What Happens To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.