Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,815 members, 7,905,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 11:06 PM

My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore (43228 Views)

My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation / My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam / She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Ndubuisi1075: 8:16am On Jul 02, 2017
If you love her lead her to the alter
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Jaemes(m): 5:28pm On Jan 11, 2020
Destined2win:
Please let her be if she's for real. There is really no biggie in pre-marital sex.

If you truly love her, let her understand that you are not after sex

Thankbyoubfor this reply jare...Its nice
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by ShagariBillions(m): 5:33pm On Jan 11, 2020
I actually don’t think it’s about sex or not, suspend the sex now, get to understand her reasons and you guys can sort it out. Remember relationships are mutually beneficial to both parties, reason with her oo, kpele bami
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Jaemes(m): 5:37pm On Jan 11, 2020
If its because of sex ,u want to keep her,! My brother its not fair.
She could be thinking its only sex she can offer when its not. See if u truly Love u'll know whatta do.

But this our generation sha...We think once we are in a relationship we have automatic access to sex nkt only gjys but girls too.
Even me i usually have that mentality sometimes but i try to work on it.

According to "Coming to America" if you watched it; Eddie Murphy said "I love you for Who you are and not What you are"

Paraphrasing now;
Love someone for who the person is ,Not what he/she has to offer or has on their body.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by zexy2030(m): 5:40pm On Jan 11, 2020
Mophasa:
Please guys I need your advice and suggestions please.
There is this girl I have been dating for over a year now, I love her so much and intend to marry her soon. I think she loves me too.

She's currently doing her Nysc in cross river while I am in the north. We haven't seen each other since last November though we always chatting and talking on phone like everyday. We have been so cool over the past few weeks and we arranged for her to come see me this week, Thursday to be precise. I even sent her 10k for transportation.

Now after we talked last night and she agreed to come on Thursday, she called me early this morning around 6am only to tell me there was a problem, when I asked her what it was, she told me despite the fact she loves me so much and wants to be with me, she's breaking up with me because she doesn't want to be having sex anymore, that she's not okay with her spiritual life.

I was devastated and all my efforts to try talk sense into her has been in futility! Now the problem am having is that this girl happens to be the only woman in my life, for over a year we, ve been together I have not cheated on her despite the distance. I love her so much and I have always wanted to end up with her. I always did everything possible to make her happy and I, ve never hurt her before.

Please guys I don't want to lose her, what do I do.

From a heartbroken Nairalander
My friend you are too selfish, go to her parents, pay her price, marry her. You love, liar, make lie kill u there.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by zexy2030(m): 5:44pm On Jan 11, 2020
Mophasa:

It's not all about the sex, we barely even see each other. It's not like am a sex freak,
I can actually stay with her without sex.
You sound so judgemental and hypocritical.
Mad boy, u no go school, weytin b d topic wey u write?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM / Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. / Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.