Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,757 members, 7,875,902 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:13 AM

Burial Poster Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Shot Dead During Trump Solidarity Rally - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Burial Poster Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Shot Dead During Trump Solidarity Rally (23678 Views)

Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby / Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) / Burial Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Solidarity Rally. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Poster Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Shot Dead During Trump Solidarity Rally by Antoeni(m): 12:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
When he was suppose to be in school or learning trade jst 17 yrs old ,what does he Knw a t biafra

2 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Shot Dead During Trump Solidarity Rally by bitingcool: 12:22pm On Feb 27, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
HE DIED A HERO cry

More like a fool..
Trump rally..... in Nigeria shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Poster Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Shot Dead During Trump Solidarity Rally by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 12:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
sarrki:
Very sad

Look at that criminal in kuje the way he hypnotise our great youth

More reason I want that criminal punished
make i slap sense enter your brain

2 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Shot Dead During Trump Solidarity Rally by femolii: 12:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
see head Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Shot Dead During Trump Solidarity Rally by biggz82: 12:28pm On Feb 27, 2017
Who loose, while ur mates are busy with dia study u say na IPOB u go follow.

Lesson: I u follow foolish ppl waka foolish waka, u go die foolish death.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Poster Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Shot Dead During Trump Solidarity Rally by 0b10010011: 12:28pm On Feb 27, 2017

When next he visit Earth, he will be law abiding and learn to be meaningful with his life

Even a Trump does not know he is dead!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Poster Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Shot Dead During Trump Solidarity Rally by Zulu212: 12:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
campusflavour:
This people in this pics below(ofe mmanu) can never die for what they believe in, but they will come here to jubilate
pls oo,is that a Nigerian kid or an afonja kid?
Re: Burial Poster Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Shot Dead During Trump Solidarity Rally by Elliot2(m): 12:33pm On Feb 27, 2017
fpeter:
what a waste...i don't know when these youths will have sense...the rich won't send their kids out to demonstrate.
as if it is not already a waste living in a country that does not have regard for human life?! Will it stop the rich from stealing our common wealth if he didn't involve in the protest? Go out and fight for what you believe is right,if one nigeria feels good for u,go ahead..!
Re: Burial Poster Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Shot Dead During Trump Solidarity Rally by keneto1424(m): 12:35pm On Feb 27, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Calm down bro, is baba your father?
does does a terrorist kanu your father too

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Poster Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Shot Dead During Trump Solidarity Rally by MicKaro: 12:39pm On Feb 27, 2017
Old men declare war, young men die in the war.

3 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Shot Dead During Trump Solidarity Rally by Antoeni(m): 12:40pm On Feb 27, 2017
Don't say nobody forced them to join d so call protest these young mind have being brainwashed. But come to think of it what does dis 17 yrs old calabar boy knows abt Biafra,is he nt suppose to be In school or learning a trade

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Poster Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Shot Dead During Trump Solidarity Rally by ufuosman(m): 12:43pm On Feb 27, 2017
Rip
Re: Burial Poster Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Shot Dead During Trump Solidarity Rally by HeGeMon(m): 12:45pm On Feb 27, 2017
Hero of what!!! U people deceived this innocent child to die for your selfish interest, while this little boy is dead, u r typing hero, u & d kuje criminal are alive, are ur heroes meant to be kids? cry, what a shame
CROWNWEALTH019:
HE DIED A HERO cry

4 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Shot Dead During Trump Solidarity Rally by tobiasbeecher: 12:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
Omenkalives and passingshot, come and see another ipob/Igbo related thread to spew your hate. Don't disappoint me

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Shot Dead During Trump Solidarity Rally by obivictor(m): 12:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
owobokiri:
When an 80 year old grandpa gives orders, repeatedly, for the killing of innocent 17 year olds, just to prove he "takes no nonsense from no body".... Nemesis will always catch up with the evil ones... These are the reasons why some people are "resting in peace" in London...
I wish I can give more than one like

2 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Shot Dead During Trump Solidarity Rally by Wolfbrother(m): 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2017
RIP to this young man who died for nothing ..... idle elements will soon come here to start chest beating and swearing revenge

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Poster Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Shot Dead During Trump Solidarity Rally by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2017
Poor calabar boy. If only he knew what Ojukwu did to Phillips Effiong during the war, he would have just stayed at home jejely

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Poster Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Shot Dead During Trump Solidarity Rally by owobokiri(m): 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
sarrki:
Very sad

Look at that criminal in kuje the way he hypnotise our great youth

More reason I want that criminal punished

What goes around comes around... IT IS A MATTER OF TIME.. We know how you guys whine when you are at the receiving end.., If you can look at the obituary announcement of a 17 year old and instead of laying the blame on an overzealous security forces that killed an innocent/harmless protester, you insist to obfuscate facts simply because he is not one of yours... Like i said, it is a matter of time...

2 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Shot Dead During Trump Solidarity Rally by HeGeMon(m): 1:22pm On Feb 27, 2017
I think its high time people like u are investigated, on how u recruit innocent children to carry placards in d midst of hoodlms, while your likes sit in comfort somewhere, this child was supposed to be writing WAEC or NECO, now he is dead, u wan 2 blame the security agents, why don't u have rather placed a ban on children during this so called 'jubilation'& u r talking about time, have u ever protested? Rather u sit & analyse the pros & cons of death of a child
owobokiri:

What goes around comes around... IT IS A MATTER OF TIME.. We know how you guys whine when you are at the receiving end.., If you can look at the obituary announcement of a 17 year old and instead of laying the blame on an overzealous security forces that killed an innocent/harmless protester, you insist to obfuscate facts simply because he is not one of yours... Like i said, it is a matter of time...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Poster Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Shot Dead During Trump Solidarity Rally by basilo102: 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2017
bitingcool:

More like a fool..
Trump rally..... in Nigeria shocked
There were Trump rally is many countries. ODe
Re: Burial Poster Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Shot Dead During Trump Solidarity Rally by basilo102: 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2017
HeGeMon:
I think its high time people like u are investigated, on how u recruit innocent children to carry placards in d midst of hoodlms, while your likes sit in comfort somewhere, this child was supposed to be writing WAEC or NECO, now he is dead, u wan 2 blame the security agents, why don't u have rather placed a ban on children during this so called 'jubilation'& u r talking about time, have u ever protested? Rather u sit & analyse the pros & cons of death of a child
I know you marvel at the level of patriotism, which the zoo lacks

3 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Shot Dead During Trump Solidarity Rally by basilo102: 1:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
HeGeMon:
Hero of what!!! U people deceived this innocent child to die for your selfish interest, while this little boy is dead, u r typing hero, u & d kuje criminal are alive, are ur heroes meant to be kids? cry, what a shame
dont test resolve of the biafrans

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Shot Dead During Trump Solidarity Rally by dudebuck: 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2017
Mizzysexy:
Poor calabar boy. If only he knew what Ojukwu did to Phillips Effiong during the war, he would have just stayed at home jejely
What did Ojukwu do to Philip Effiong.
Re: Burial Poster Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Shot Dead During Trump Solidarity Rally by basilo102: 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2017
Mizzysexy:
Akpan was the secretary to military government of Eastern region and a key member of the Aburi Meeting. Biafra is moving foward

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Shot Dead During Trump Solidarity Rally by basilo102: 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2017
dudebuck:
help me ask am, Effiong was a biafran till death

2 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Shot Dead During Trump Solidarity Rally by rusher14: 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2017
basilo102:

I know you marvel at the level of patriotism, which the zoo lacks

You mean like sending an ignorant minor out to protest?

He might have the body of a man but the intellect of a teenager most likely.

People round the world from US to UK staged protests against the individual in question but it appears only you guys are smarter than the rest of the world.

It's curious to note that Trump has never mentioned his "supporters" in Africa.

Rest in peace to the lad.

For the rest of you always looking to wage war I can only say when it comes don't chicken out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Poster Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Shot Dead During Trump Solidarity Rally by azzima(m): 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2017
campusflavour:
This people in this pics below(ofe mmanu) can never die for what they believe in, but they will come here to jubilate
meanwhile ,all your leaders are jumping ship to APC. They can't stay the struggle for long,they aren't used to political commitments.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Poster Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Shot Dead During Trump Solidarity Rally by dudebuck: 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2017
HeGeMon:
They were never recruited, they joined out of their own volition. But wait, why should your cowardly army that runs away when they encounter armed trained combatants But remember where the trigger is located on a gun when they meet unarmed civilians, even little kids. Why should they not respect simple rules of engagement? Why is the US applying the Leahy law on you Nigerians, do you think they are stupid? Protest is a civil right, and you can protest about ANYTHING.

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Shot Dead During Trump Solidarity Rally by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
dudebuck:

Betrayed him. Ran to Cote d'ivoire.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Poster Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Shot Dead During Trump Solidarity Rally by dudebuck: 1:49pm On Feb 27, 2017
azzima:
meanwhile ,all your leaders are jumping ship to APC. They can't stay the struggle for long,they aren't used to political commitments.
The only leaders I recognise is Nnamdi Kanu, I don't know who these other people are.

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Shot Dead During Trump Solidarity Rally by dudebuck: 1:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
Mizzysexy:

Betrayed him. Ran to Cote d'ivoire.
Hahahahahahahababababhahahabahabahahabaha
So that is what you were thought at your zoo school abi? hahahababanabahabahabahatatatatatata.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Shot Dead During Trump Solidarity Rally by aviazuva: 1:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
I hope Trump will attend his funeral
or send representative to condole with his family

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Arrested For Drug Possession And Overstaying In India / Pregnant Woman Beaten To Coma / Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.