Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:08 AM

Burial Poster Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Shot Dead During Trump Solidarity Rally - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Burial Poster Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Shot Dead During Trump Solidarity Rally (23676 Views)

Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby / Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) / Burial Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Solidarity Rally. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Poster Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Shot Dead During Trump Solidarity Rally by Ningi2020(m): 2:00pm On Feb 27, 2017
Akwaudene87:
Hero your killer is somewhere battling with life supporting machine .. he surely will join you soon .. R.I.P
Ahh thank God the killer is still alive, while the hero one done the go underground, chai Trump no even know say he is dead and gone... what a pity
Re: Burial Poster Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Shot Dead During Trump Solidarity Rally by Kingspin(m): 2:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
sarrki:

Kanu will suffer for this

He caused all this senseless and dubious struggle

Kani is a terrorist
Our politicians are more terrorists than them. They also forget that no amount of force will stop these agitators. Let me clear you am not supporting them either but some key issues about Nigeria should be devoid of politics. If you don't give everybody equal rights and justice and fairness, you have ungovernable society. The same way you hates Niger delta militant but never ask what lead to these situations and why it is so? Our leaders continue to do the wrong things with wrong steps. Can't the government say let us solve this problem genuinely ones and forever? Because the best way to stop this problem and many more are known to the authorities. Or are you saying there is no way forward? Nigeria will continue to burn until the right things are done first.

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Shot Dead During Trump Solidarity Rally by goldedprince: 2:10pm On Feb 27, 2017
when you do stupid things, you die stupid death.
and stupid people will sympathize with u
Re: Burial Poster Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Shot Dead During Trump Solidarity Rally by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
Had 2dig this up from a 2015 post...

[quote author=Okijajuju1 post=35086605]I was on a drive back from Aba yesterday with my Mum when the conversation we were having led to the mention of this Radio Biafra which is currently airing on FM 102.1 in most South South and South Eastern states. Last time I heard of this Radio Biafra, it was an Internet radio station that didn't have that much of a following to warrant any real concerns, however I was shocked to find out that they were now a terrestrial radio station with a Frequency Modular bandwidth. Anyways, I tuned in out of curiosity to find out what they were all about and that was when the hair on the back of my neck stood. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

For the entire period I was tuned into the station, it was back to back tirades against the current Government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, raw undiluted anti-Semitic messages targeted mostly at the Yorubas, calls for the destruction of all Deeperlife Church posters, billboards and the burning and destruction of all Deeperlife churches in Aba and all Igbo Land, the stopping of any Deeperlife crusade from holding in Aba, calls for the Igbos to arm themselves pending when he (Nnamdi Kanu who was being referred to as director) would give the clarion call for the war to commence, calls for Igbos and the supporters of the Biafran cause to join their local chapter and contribute money to him (Nnamdi) to purchase arms to prosecute a war against the Government of Nigeria. The Nnamdi character freely spewed hate for Yorubas and Hausas, referred to Nigeria as a Zoo that they would destroy, e.t.c

At first, I just felt that this was a case of a Lunatic who seems to have found his way into a radio station, but my fears didn't rise until I heard the calls coming into the station from his growing followers. One of such callers actually said Hello Director, If Kumuyi steps into Aba, I WILL KILL HIM". Another caller said he was a technician of sorts and was willing to offer his services to help build a bomb to destroy Nigeria and the Nnamdi character took his number and promised to get in touch with him. The calls kept coming in and it was just caller after caller pledging support for the cause of this deranged man. It didn't matter that the Nnamdi Character sounded rude, arrogant and full of himself and obviously had a thirst for power, it didn't matter that he was insulting and disrespecting most of the callers who dialed in, more people kept calling.

Now my reason for starting this thread is to use this medium to bring the attention of the Government to the birth of a New Terrorist group in the South East.. I couldn't help but remember that this was exactly how the Boko Haram menace started, First it was just an Islamic preacher who was also doing Charity works and feeding his followers, then it grew into a militia that has cause the death of over 15,000 Nigerians and counting. Please those with the right connect should inform our security agencies. Whilst listening, most of the callers were reading out their phone numbers over the air and I was wondering if someone is noting down these numbers and placing taps on them and placing the owners on the terrorist watch list.

I would be honest and say that this Biafra Radio broadcast really troubled me. One of our workers who is a listener and was a follower only changed his views after I managed to explain to him the implications of what this Nnamdi Character was soliciting. The Nnamdi fellow is not hard to catch, below is a picture of him I pulled off of the Internet. And it seems he freely enters and leaves Nigeria as he pleases.

I really hope someone in a position of authority hears this message and acts on it fast before things get to the point where we now have to start doing damage control at which point many innocent lives would have been lost. Let's use the Lessons

https://www.nairaland.com/2400780/radio-biafra-nnamdi-kanu-threat

If he was peacefully requesting for a referrendum it would have made more sense, and his followers...smh

MLK is more respected than the black panthers.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Shot Dead During Trump Solidarity Rally by AntiNigerian: 2:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
Fraud Lugard, why did you create Liegeria and prevent us from going back to our ancient landmark? Your subjects are still being enslaved till today!

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Shot Dead During Trump Solidarity Rally by HeGeMon(m): 2:24pm On Feb 27, 2017
basilo102:

dont test resolve of the biafrans

Re: Burial Poster Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Shot Dead During Trump Solidarity Rally by HeGeMon(m): 2:26pm On Feb 27, 2017
Patriotism for a child?
basilo102:

I know you marvel at the level of patriotism, which the zoo lacks

2 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Shot Dead During Trump Solidarity Rally by AntiNigerian: 2:26pm On Feb 27, 2017
lipsrsealed

"LET THERE BE LIGHT AND THERE WAS LIGHT.TELL BUHARI THAT HE IS MAD AND BUHARI BECAME MAD IN THE LAND OF THE DEAD.Nnamdi Kanu in 2015; "By the time I finish with buhari he will travel to london and will never come back. "What is happening"?
today?

Plagues must ravage this man made nation! enough is enough!

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Shot Dead During Trump Solidarity Rally by cooltola(m): 2:32pm On Feb 27, 2017
Too young to die he had a full life ahead of him. Rest in Peace , he should have stayed home and hang out with friends cry cry.
Re: Burial Poster Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Shot Dead During Trump Solidarity Rally by babestella: 2:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
massinola:

This sarrki of a person, can't you just be reasonable for once? what makes him a criminal? has he stolen your thing or our collective thing before? don't you think the federal government is just using him to save face from the judicial blunders they have committed? if they had any tangible evidence, don't you think Kanu would have been a forgotten issue? why must he die? because he's refused to share the idea of this contraception called one Nigeria? deeply inside of you, is there anything like one Nigeria?
let's not also forget Kanu never forced anyone to join the struggle. Anyone in the struggle is there on his/her own accord. condemn the soldiers who doesn't know what it takes to protect lives. Catalonias fly their flags in campnou during Barcelona matches. they protest on the streets of Spain because they wanted out of Spain. did you ever hear of any one being shot. most a times you rush to comment to gather likes. that doesn't mean you are making sense in your posts. change please, we are in change era.

You have time to reply a mummified zombieeeeeeee #Sarrki, a rat less than a tick. He will never reason with you neither would he be intelligent enough to understand what you just wrote here.

The guy is brain dead just like the tyrant who will soon pay for all his atrocities towards innocent Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Shot Dead During Trump Solidarity Rally by olumalcolm(m): 2:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
Even in the US,dere was no solidarity March for Donald Trump,some pple r jst plain stupid. angry
Re: Burial Poster Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Shot Dead During Trump Solidarity Rally by Eledan: 2:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
How did we know he was killed by NA.? Any Ibo that died in PH now is a victim of NA bullet.
Continue your deadly propaganda.
Re: Burial Poster Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Shot Dead During Trump Solidarity Rally by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 27, 2017
You can protest against APC or even behavior or pdp. Or even anything in Nigeria at all like the ijebu garri you bought not being yellow enough but to protest during solidarity rally for Trump? And to now die during the process? undecided RIP to him abeg

2 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Shot Dead During Trump Solidarity Rally by youngmartin24: 3:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
Akwaudene87:
Hero your killer is somewhere battling with life supporting machine .. he surely will join you soon .. R.I.P
Very very soon .....
Re: Burial Poster Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Shot Dead During Trump Solidarity Rally by Taiwx(m): 3:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
winkwinkwinkwinkwinkwinkwinkwinkwinkwinkwinkwinkwinkwink gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin tonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetongue
But we did warn u guys na. I pray des serve as a very good lesson for d jobless,gullible Liepob youths:/

It is well8)coolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool

My wish though.
Re: Burial Poster Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Shot Dead During Trump Solidarity Rally by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:43pm On Feb 27, 2017
fpeter:
what a waste...i don't know when these youths will have sense...the rich won't send their kids out to demonstrate.

Indeed a wasted life for a brash racist rogue politician like Trump; would couldn't careless whether his black arse existed or not.
Re: Burial Poster Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Shot Dead During Trump Solidarity Rally by RareDiamond: 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2017
May His Soul Rest in Peace
Re: Burial Poster Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Shot Dead During Trump Solidarity Rally by Abagworo(m): 4:30pm On Feb 27, 2017
Lies from oku ala nmuo.
Re: Burial Poster Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Shot Dead During Trump Solidarity Rally by hannyjay(f): 4:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
Rest in hell
Re: Burial Poster Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Shot Dead During Trump Solidarity Rally by alobright17(m): 4:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
Akwaudene87:
Do you really have brain at all? how can you compare 70+ death to just 17? mtweeeee.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Poster Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Shot Dead During Trump Solidarity Rally by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 27, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
HE DIED A HERO cry
Which hero?
Re: Burial Poster Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Shot Dead During Trump Solidarity Rally by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2017
Akwaudene87:
Even if buhari die today, he died an old man, surely everyone will die, but what we hope for is to live long on earth. Which buhari has already achieved. But this ur hero, died for Donal trump. What a waste of life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Poster Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Shot Dead During Trump Solidarity Rally by Akwaudene87(m): 5:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
sarrki:

Kanu will suffer for this

He caused all this senseless and dubious struggle

Kani is a terrorist
i actually join this forum new though have been reading and following comments for over one year .. I know you for being a retarded zombie who claims to be a patriot but have nothing meaningful in your drainage brain.. wake up boy and embrace freedom this is 21 century
Re: Burial Poster Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Shot Dead During Trump Solidarity Rally by Akwaudene87(m): 5:13pm On Feb 27, 2017
charliboy654:

Even if buhari die today, he died an old man, surely everyone will die, but what we hope for is to live long on earth. Which buhari has already achieved. But this ur hero, died for Donal trump. What a waste of life.
one thing will kill a man, fear of death is why the back man accepted slavery.
Re: Burial Poster Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Shot Dead During Trump Solidarity Rally by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 27, 2017
Akwaudene87:
one thing will kill a man, fear of death is why the back man accepted slavery.
So dying for Donal trump is worth it?
Re: Burial Poster Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Shot Dead During Trump Solidarity Rally by derolemode(m): 5:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
gbishman:
Don't worry my brother trump will come for your funeral. Bravely stupid lad
What makes him stupid??
Re: Burial Poster Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Shot Dead During Trump Solidarity Rally by gartamanta: 5:39pm On Feb 27, 2017
Some Nigerians have barbarian mentality. They reason like people who live inside caves.

A young 17 year old boy is murdered in broad daylight, yet, some people blame the 17 year old boy instead of the murderer(s).

Some of these Nigerians claim to have recieved secondary and tertiary education, but when they see murder they look the other way. What is the point of your education if you reason like someone in Kindergarten?

Murder is murder, wether it is a civilian or armed forces personell who did the killing.

When a person shoots another unarmed person in a situation where there is no clear and danger, it is plain and simple murder.

Armed forces members are not allowed to shoot an unarmed civilian unless that civilian poses a threat to life and there is no other way to remove that threat but to open fire.

Only an uncivilised morron will see extrer- judicial killings and not condemn it

Only an even bigger morron will try to defend murder by the armed forces

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Shot Dead During Trump Solidarity Rally by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
campusflavour:
This people in this pics below(ofe mmanu) can never die for what they believe in, but they will come here to jubilate

So when are you too going to die for your Biafra make we come put RIP here for you too. Mumu
Re: Burial Poster Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Shot Dead During Trump Solidarity Rally by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
AntiNigerian:
Fraud Lugard, why did you create Liegeria and prevent us from going back to our ancient landmark? Your subjects are still being enslaved till today!

You want to go back to your ancient "landmark"?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry angry
Re: Burial Poster Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Shot Dead During Trump Solidarity Rally by kabawa(m): 6:37pm On Feb 27, 2017
LAFO:
Condolences to fellow Igbos.

RIP Bro

Aluta Continua......
grin
Re: Burial Poster Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Shot Dead During Trump Solidarity Rally by Organs(m): 6:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
Akwaudene87:

hmm on life support. I think say una say him don die..... soon una go say terrible sick, then sick. keep fighting yourself and blaming govt. mumu united people.
Re: Burial Poster Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Shot Dead During Trump Solidarity Rally by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 27, 2017
dudebuck:
Hahahahahahahababababhahahabahabahahabaha
So that is what you were thought at your zoo school abi? hahahababanabahabahabahatatatatatata.

What is this cocksucka saying?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Arrested For Drug Possession And Overstaying In India / Maroko Police Officer Arrested For Extorting N40,000 From Man (photo) / Police Nab Graduate Who Traps Victims With Sultry Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.