Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,804 members, 7,898,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 10:22 PM

Lets Stop This Madness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lets Stop This Madness (643 Views)

Ohaneze To Biafra Agitators: Stop This Madness - The Nation / Nairalanders Please Lets Stop These Incessant Insults & Abusive Posts/comments / Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Stop This Madness by DONAJAGUN: 7:42pm On Dec 12, 2009
I WANT TO PLEAD WITH ALL NIGERIANS TO STOP TAKING SIDES ON ISSUES. I MEAN THE THE CASE OF I AM FOR APOLLO OR FOR BANABAS.
IMAGINE THE ISSUE OF THE PRESIDENT HEALTH. WHICH IS MORE IMPORTANT? the presidency or Nigerians. ,
Even when his doctors are saying he should shun rigorous life, his mother saying same. men that are needed at Yaba are saying no, IMAGINE THAT!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Lets Stop This Madness by Kobojunkie: 4:53pm On Dec 13, 2009
DONAJAGUN:

I WANT TO PLEAD WITH ALL NIGERIANS TO STOP TAKING SIDES ON ISSUES. I MEAN THE THE CASE OF I AM FOR APOLLO OR FOR BANABAS.
IMAGINE THE ISSUE OF THE PRESIDENT HEALTH. WHICH IS MORE IMPORTANT? the presidency or Nigerians. ,
Even when his doctors are saying he should shun rigorous life, his mother saying same. men that are needed at Yaba are saying no, IMAGINE THAT!!!!!!!!!!

I am definitely for that. And this is not just at the presidential level but ethnic, state and LG levels of politics. We keep playing the "Us vs Them" game amongst ourselves while those in power continue to gain more power while we get pushed way into the background as they do.
Re: Lets Stop This Madness by blacwizard: 5:11pm On Dec 13, 2009
Same old tori

(1) (Reply)

Potential Candidates For Nigeria's Next Leader / Maryam Babangida Is Dead. / Would You Report Your Son Like Alhaji Abdulmutallab?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.