Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,386 members, 7,881,398 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:36 PM

Nigerian Held Over The Death Of Guinean Prostitute In Conakry (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Held Over The Death Of Guinean Prostitute In Conakry (photos) (37797 Views)

Thief Congratulates Guinean Police For Arresting Him After He Stole N2M / Nigerian Held In India For Duping By Cloning Cards At Atms / Guyana - Nigerian Held Without Bail For $1.5M Credit Card Fraud (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Held Over The Death Of Guinean Prostitute In Conakry (photos) by Sanchez01: 9:21pm On Feb 28, 2017
HungerBAD:
Lies.

These Guineans should respect themselves. We do not have a "Conte" as a name here.

Even the Rivers and Bayelsa people that have funny names like Horsefall,General,Pepple,Green and all other kind of assorted strange names,will not touch "Conte"

Your comments sometimes though grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Held Over The Death Of Guinean Prostitute In Conakry (photos) by kings09(m): 9:21pm On Feb 28, 2017
Name checkers oya e gbera ani na 'oluwa-conte' be d full version?
Re: Nigerian Held Over The Death Of Guinean Prostitute In Conakry (photos) by Welcomme: 9:21pm On Feb 28, 2017
Every country now attributing every evil thing to a Nigerian. Nigeria man dey bear Conte again?
Re: Nigerian Held Over The Death Of Guinean Prostitute In Conakry (photos) by victornwaru(m): 9:23pm On Feb 28, 2017
Wasted pussy
Re: Nigerian Held Over The Death Of Guinean Prostitute In Conakry (photos) by JBoss25(m): 9:23pm On Feb 28, 2017
sotall:
ahan! Is Conte a Nigerian name?... This Guineans can lie oooo
Lol grin
Re: Nigerian Held Over The Death Of Guinean Prostitute In Conakry (photos) by AngelicBeing: 9:23pm On Feb 28, 2017
sad sad
Re: Nigerian Held Over The Death Of Guinean Prostitute In Conakry (photos) by ipobarecriminals: 9:26pm On Feb 28, 2017
undecided sad undecided sad his name is Ferdinand CHINEDU, he's not a Nigerian. He's from ivory coast. That's is where they ran to
Re: Nigerian Held Over The Death Of Guinean Prostitute In Conakry (photos) by valicious1(m): 9:26pm On Feb 28, 2017
HungerBAD:
Lies.

These Guineans should respect themselves. We do not have a "Conte" as a name here.

Even the Rivers and Bayelsa people that have funny names like Horsefall,General,Pepple,Green and all other kind of assorted strange names,will not touch "Conte"

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Held Over The Death Of Guinean Prostitute In Conakry (photos) by ipobarecriminals: 9:29pm On Feb 28, 2017
ALAYORMII:
God help him

Ferdinand CHINEDU.

He's ipob yweet
undecided Fixed
Re: Nigerian Held Over The Death Of Guinean Prostitute In Conakry (photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 28, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
undecided sad undecided sad his name is Ferdinand CHINEDU, he's not a Nigerian. He's from ivory coast. That's is where they ran to
Mumu it's Afonja that don't use pussy to joke so give ursef brain
Re: Nigerian Held Over The Death Of Guinean Prostitute In Conakry (photos) by Virus777: 9:34pm On Feb 28, 2017
Nna Mhen! This people get fine fine oloshos, shocked Choi! Unlike the ones you find in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Held Over The Death Of Guinean Prostitute In Conakry (photos) by ipobarecriminals: 9:36pm On Feb 28, 2017
Piiko:
Mumu it's Afonja that don't use pussy to joke so give ursef brain
grin u are too small
Re: Nigerian Held Over The Death Of Guinean Prostitute In Conakry (photos) by ALAYORMII: 9:36pm On Feb 28, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
undecided Fixed

I believe you need help more than the Conte guy
Re: Nigerian Held Over The Death Of Guinean Prostitute In Conakry (photos) by anonimi: 9:37pm On Feb 28, 2017
HungerBAD:
Lies.

Can hunger be so bad as to prompt this uncalled-for public lashing of a whole group of people

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3504410_internet_jpeg8efe841e125b21f5a740dc528a146d09

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Held Over The Death Of Guinean Prostitute In Conakry (photos) by fuckbulhary: 9:47pm On Feb 28, 2017
PonziCoded:
Do You Need Peer To Peer Website? Check My Profile Or Image Below.
?
Re: Nigerian Held Over The Death Of Guinean Prostitute In Conakry (photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 28, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
grin u are too small
Mumu take this, u go dey alright

Re: Nigerian Held Over The Death Of Guinean Prostitute In Conakry (photos) by symbianDON(m): 10:01pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ferdinand conte abi? issorite! by the time Guinean police nack you 'talk true' well well you go confess your real nationality
Re: Nigerian Held Over The Death Of Guinean Prostitute In Conakry (photos) by Omobolaji19(m): 10:11pm On Feb 28, 2017
Hmmmmm.... Nd she fyn small o sad sad
Re: Nigerian Held Over The Death Of Guinean Prostitute In Conakry (photos) by emmykk(m): 10:15pm On Feb 28, 2017
PonziCoded:
Do You Need Peer To Peer Website? Check My Profile Or Image Below.
can i get your number i need you to do a similar sign post as you did on the advert for thepeer to peer website.

but i will tell you the business i wish tje advert to be on
Re: Nigerian Held Over The Death Of Guinean Prostitute In Conakry (photos) by Henon: 10:15pm On Feb 28, 2017
we the yabbing committee of NCAN wishes to express our disappoimtment with thir news... wait oh, that chick fine and come get one fine shape like that.
Re: Nigerian Held Over The Death Of Guinean Prostitute In Conakry (photos) by KardinalZik(m): 10:19pm On Feb 28, 2017
Abeg, wetin be the meaning of RIP for prostitute?

Is it also Rest In Peace?
Re: Nigerian Held Over The Death Of Guinean Prostitute In Conakry (photos) by dfo12(m): 10:21pm On Feb 28, 2017
krasican:
make dem go stamford bridge

Origin is Italy not Stamford Bridge shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Held Over The Death Of Guinean Prostitute In Conakry (photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 28, 2017
themosthigh:
Let them respect themselves please. In that country and many countries, people from other places will commit crimes and claim to be Nigerias because they believe the police will not treat Nigerians like sh it because of the wealth of Nigerians and the political strength of its government.
I was in prisoned in Ivory Coast and later in Russia for various offenses and I have been detained in 4 other countries.I met many people in prison from Ghana, Niger etc who just claim to be Nigerians and when embassy officials came, they couldn't speak one word of any Nigerian language.
Even when fighting as a mercenary for ghaddafi in Libya, many of our fellow fighters from Mali claim to be Nigerians since they believe it is safer that way.

You've definitely had a depth of experience.
Re: Nigerian Held Over The Death Of Guinean Prostitute In Conakry (photos) by Yomiwayne80(m): 10:38pm On Feb 28, 2017
themosthigh:
Let them respect themselves please. In that country and many countries, people from other places will commit crimes and claim to be Nigerias because they believe the police will not treat Nigerians like sh it because of the wealth of Nigerians and the political strength of its government.
I was in prisoned in Ivory Coast and later in Russia for various offenses and I have been detained in 4 other countries.I met many people in prison from Ghana, Niger etc who just claim to be Nigerians and when embassy officials came, they couldn't speak one word of any Nigerian language.
Even when fighting as a mercenary for ghaddafi in Libya, many of our fellow fighters from Mali claim to be Nigerians since they believe it is safer that way.

cheesy
Re: Nigerian Held Over The Death Of Guinean Prostitute In Conakry (photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 28, 2017
HungerBAD:
Lies.

gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Held Over The Death Of Guinean Prostitute In Conakry (photos) by babadem2much(m): 10:48pm On Feb 28, 2017
ALAYORMII:
God help him

Ferdinand Conte??

How's that name Nigerian??

Conte is Liberian name i have stayed with them,
Re: Nigerian Held Over The Death Of Guinean Prostitute In Conakry (photos) by Chibuike47: 10:50pm On Feb 28, 2017
themosthigh:
nawao only you?
Re: Nigerian Held Over The Death Of Guinean Prostitute In Conakry (photos) by sham8co(m): 10:52pm On Feb 28, 2017
They should go to Chelsea and find conte, we don't have that name in Nigeria. Weilers.
Re: Nigerian Held Over The Death Of Guinean Prostitute In Conakry (photos) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 28, 2017
Re: Nigerian Held Over The Death Of Guinean Prostitute In Conakry (photos) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 28, 2017
emmykk:
can i get your number i need you to do a similar sign post as you did on the advert for thepeer to peer website.

but i will tell you the business i wish tje advert to be on

Check out my profile
Re: Nigerian Held Over The Death Of Guinean Prostitute In Conakry (photos) by onadana: 11:06pm On Feb 28, 2017
themosthigh:

We need men like you in the North East,Borno particularly with your wealth of experience. You funny die.Mercenaries no be story tellers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys In Another Clamp Down In Enugu (Photos) / FBI Indicts Big-T Autos CEO, Edeh For Money Laundering, Investment Fraud / Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.