Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,391 members, 7,881,415 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:02 PM

Nigerian Held Over The Death Of Guinean Prostitute In Conakry (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Held Over The Death Of Guinean Prostitute In Conakry (photos) (37798 Views)

Thief Congratulates Guinean Police For Arresting Him After He Stole N2M / Nigerian Held In India For Duping By Cloning Cards At Atms / Guyana - Nigerian Held Without Bail For $1.5M Credit Card Fraud (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Held Over The Death Of Guinean Prostitute In Conakry (photos) by VanBommel(m): 11:07pm On Feb 28, 2017
themosthigh:
Let them respect themselves please. In that country and many countries, people from other places will commit crimes and claim to be Nigerias because they believe the police will not treat Nigerians like sh it because of the wealth of Nigerians and the political strength of its government.
I was in prisoned in Ivory Coast and later in Russia for various offenses and I have been detained in 4 other countries.I met many people in prison from Ghana, Niger etc who just claim to be Nigerians and when embassy officials came, they couldn't speak one word of any Nigerian language.
Even when fighting as a mercenary for ghaddafi in Libya, many of our fellow fighters from Mali claim to be Nigerians since they believe it is safer that way.
I know you're lying, but continuw
Re: Nigerian Held Over The Death Of Guinean Prostitute In Conakry (photos) by ALAYORMII: 11:14pm On Feb 28, 2017
babadem2much:

Conte is Liberian name i have stayed with them,

Never heard of a Liberian bearing Conte
Re: Nigerian Held Over The Death Of Guinean Prostitute In Conakry (photos) by crispyvick(f): 11:22pm On Feb 28, 2017
alrit any bad tyn ,dey wana identify it wid nigeria .bt to dis one we say a big No,conte is suppose to b chelsea coach abi.
conte ke olosho ni
Re: Nigerian Held Over The Death Of Guinean Prostitute In Conakry (photos) by CodeHouse: 11:25pm On Feb 28, 2017
What you Sow you shall reap
Re: Nigerian Held Over The Death Of Guinean Prostitute In Conakry (photos) by thexzy(m): 12:24am On Mar 01, 2017
Conte is a player joor....He plays for Ass-nal...LOL
Re: Nigerian Held Over The Death Of Guinean Prostitute In Conakry (photos) by OLASUNKONMI(m): 12:43am On Mar 01, 2017
CHECK OUT THIS ARGUEMENT ABOUT WHO IS TRUELY A TERRORIST :DCHECK OUT THIS ARGUEMENT ABOUT WHO IS TRUELY A TERRORIST

Re: Nigerian Held Over The Death Of Guinean Prostitute In Conakry (photos) by Nobody: 12:54am On Mar 01, 2017
iPopAlomo:
Definitely not a Nigerian...
thats the name he used to get their passport,
Re: Nigerian Held Over The Death Of Guinean Prostitute In Conakry (photos) by Nobody: 1:54am On Mar 01, 2017
HungerBAD:
Lies.

These Guineans should respect themselves. We do not have a "Conte" as a name here.

Even the Rivers and Bayelsa people that have funny names like Horsefall,General,Pepple,Green and all other kind of assorted strange names,will not touch "Conte"

ppl be claiming nigerian when they commit a crime grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Held Over The Death Of Guinean Prostitute In Conakry (photos) by Nobody: 1:58am On Mar 01, 2017
themosthigh:
Let them respect themselves please. In that country and many countries, people from other places will commit crimes and claim to be Nigerias because they believe the police will not treat Nigerians like sh it because of the wealth of Nigerians and the political strength of its government.
I was in prisoned in Ivory Coast and later in Russia for various offenses and I have been detained in 4 other countries.I met many people in prison from Ghana, Niger etc who just claim to be Nigerians and when embassy officials came, they couldn't speak one word of any Nigerian language.
Even when fighting as a mercenary for ghaddafi in Libya, many of our fellow fighters from Mali claim to be Nigerians since they believe it is safer that way.
Bros only u?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Held Over The Death Of Guinean Prostitute In Conakry (photos) by Nobody: 5:35am On Mar 01, 2017
themosthigh:
Omo mheeen! u don wakka o, u don do tins o
Re: Nigerian Held Over The Death Of Guinean Prostitute In Conakry (photos) by SalamRushdie: 5:40am On Mar 01, 2017
themosthigh:

What kind of life have you been leading young man?
Re: Nigerian Held Over The Death Of Guinean Prostitute In Conakry (photos) by Charly68: 6:11am On Mar 01, 2017
Useless people ,even if a chicken die of hunger,they would say na Nigerian kill the chicken..Abba!
Re: Nigerian Held Over The Death Of Guinean Prostitute In Conakry (photos) by nell4: 6:56am On Mar 01, 2017
themosthigh:
Tell me something
Re: Nigerian Held Over The Death Of Guinean Prostitute In Conakry (photos) by babadem2much(m): 7:22am On Mar 01, 2017
ALAYORMII:

Never heard of a Liberian bearing Conte

so many Bassa and those from Nimba, grand jide even monstredao bears that name
Re: Nigerian Held Over The Death Of Guinean Prostitute In Conakry (photos) by feeloscar(m): 7:42am On Mar 01, 2017
HungerBAD:
Lies.

These Guineans should respect themselves. We do not have a "Conte" as a name here.

Even the Rivers and Bayelsa people that have funny names like Horsefall,General,Pepple,Green and all other kind of assorted strange names,will not touch "Conte"

Re: Nigerian Held Over The Death Of Guinean Prostitute In Conakry (photos) by laSompee: 8:40am On Mar 01, 2017
jejemanito:
If a 21 year old nigga can marry an 82 year old ancestor just for the sake of abroad wetin dey to answer Conte?
Assuming its Conte! Won't they investigate his nationality bfr diving into conclusion?
Re: Nigerian Held Over The Death Of Guinean Prostitute In Conakry (photos) by AkilahPrime: 1:09pm On Mar 01, 2017
even the lie itself dey confused, e no know whether make e really enter flight come Naija or to waka go Stamford bridge.
undecidedeven the lie itself dey confused, e no know whether make e really enter flight come Naija or to waka go Stamford bridge.
Re: Nigerian Held Over The Death Of Guinean Prostitute In Conakry (photos) by optimusprime2(m): 6:22pm On Mar 01, 2017
I am suspecting Sierra Leone

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys In Another Clamp Down In Enugu (Photos) / FBI Indicts Big-T Autos CEO, Edeh For Money Laundering, Investment Fraud / Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.