Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,442 members, 7,917,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:43 AM

Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo (26237 Views)

Soludo: Nigeria Needs 5 Vice Presidents & A Six-year Single Term For Presidents / Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List / Motorcade Convoy Of IPOB Nnewi Lion Squad That Visited Nnamdi Kanu Today - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by kernel501: 12:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
madridguy:
Make una allow Onikuje of Kuje prison rest jare tongue

Was that why the FG sent Awolowo to prison in Enugu?
Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by Ambassadors: 12:10pm On Mar 01, 2017
JustinSlayer69:
Whether Kanu is right or wrong, i reserve my comment...

But he was BRAVE while so many others were cowards e.g. Soludo and Utomi

These guys only came out when Buhari was incapacitated. Was Kanu jailed last week?

All they are looking for is cheap political credibility & profit from Kanu's labour (maybe contest later). COWARDS!

So his bravery is in abusing the government of the day and declaring another country in a different country. Well he is lucky to be alive, if it was during the military regime him for don visit his ancestors since. I though he is literate he should gather the support of his people and push the senators of his region to get the government to call for referendum simple. Instead of all the mess he is leading people to die for nothing.
Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by Amenphx: 12:18pm On Mar 01, 2017
Nice one
Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 01, 2017
Ambassadors:

So his bravery is in abusing the government of the day and declaring another country in a different country. Well he is lucky to be alive, if it was during the military regime him for don visit his ancestors since. I though he is literate he should gather the support of his people and push the senators of his region to get the government to call for referendum simple. Instead of all the mess he is leading people to die for nothing.

Mr Ambassador... READ again my disclaimer on the very 1st sentence.

Throwing a Molotov cocktail at a military tank coming to face is you is BRAVERY. Is it wise? There's your answer!

The main point of comment is the opportunistic cowardice of those trying to profit from the situation i.e. Soludo et al.

I am not Igbo by the way. My opinion of clamour for Biafra is obvious. Yes i agree, I am surprised none of these "hard" guys

came out when Abacha was in power....

Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by Neddstark: 1:04pm On Mar 01, 2017
weyab:

I wish u buhari situation... Ojukwu sutuation is natural for all grin

What you wish me will happen to all your family. Bastardo
Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by Neddstark: 1:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
99100:

The report reaching us had it that Bubu is either dead or on life-support. If the later is the case,how then is he better than the late EZE-GBURUGBURU 1 of Igbo land?

The ex-cowardly warlord died of illness in a hospital and was on life-support too. Or how did he die
Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by baysol: 1:06pm On Mar 01, 2017
pazienza:
The former CBN governor said the visit was
also to consult with Kanu on his agitation for
Biafra and the way forward in liberating and
ensuring development in the South-east and
South-south region.

Good a thing Utomi was there to represent the SS Igbos. This will serve as a warning to Igbophobic people in SS, eyeing parts of Igboland in SS under the banner of "We SS people".

This is the kind of mission Igbo youths expect the likes of Ifeanyi Ubah to be leading, and not senseless talk about preservation of Nigeria. When you stand with your people, you stand with power, and no one can move you, because power would always belong to the people.

Why you dey spew rubbish for mouth like vulcanic magma so?
Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
Oktoberfest:

if your surname was something like babangida, indimi, danjuma or dantata it would have made sense to you and you would be ready to crush 1 million people to see nigeria stand.

Wouldnt make sense at all to me. And what can those names afford, that I cant afford, even without having a single oil well ? Stop making blanket statements, you know nothing about the person behind the Billyonaire monika.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 01, 2017
Billyonaire:

Wouldnt make sense at all to me. And what can those names afford, that I cant afford, even without having a single oil well ? Stop making blanket statements, you know nothing about the person behind the Billyonaire monika.
abeg shift jare,who is talking about what u can afford on not??u would expect indimi or danjuma's son 2say "hey pops im not going to share in your wealth cos it doesnt make sense"
Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
Oktoberfest:

abeg shift jare,who is talking about what u can afford on not??u would expect indimi or danjuma's son 2say "hey pops im not going to share in your wealth cos it doesnt make sense"

How can what I say make sense, when you can not even process sensible ideas. With a dysfunctional reasoning, one is always ready to argue ignorantly. Dantata's are my friends though, I have nothing against my friends, all I am fuccking saying is. I wont share in the common-wealth of oil wells while the rest of you suffer.
Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
Billyonaire:

How can what I say make sense, when you can not even process sensible ideas. With a dysfunctional reasoning, one is always ready to argue ignorantly. Dantata's are my friends though, I have nothing against my friends, all I am fuccking saying is. I wont share in the common-wealth of oil wells while the rest of you suffer.
mr reasonable why dont you go on n tell that to your friends?
Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
Let MNK go

Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by artade: 2:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
It's all politricks...
Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by kaeycea(m): 2:34pm On Mar 01, 2017
MasterofNL:

SS is a fraud.

Parts of Igboland carved into Rivers will remain with Igbos and our brothers in Delta north too.

Even Opobo will be part of us.

Who says Igboland is landlocked?
Stop writing and giving impression as if there is a clandestine move to extend the frontier and boundary lines when Biafran struggle is realized. Opinion such as yours is the major reason why some influential people from south south may not want to join in the struggle. Keep boundary lines away from Biafran related discuss
Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by MasterofNL: 2:41pm On Mar 01, 2017
kaeycea:

Stop writing and giving impression as if there is a clandestine move to extend the frontier and boundary lines when Biafran struggle is realized. Opinion such as yours is the major reason why some influential people from south south may not want to join in the struggle. Keep boundary lines away from Biafran related discuss

Stop this nonsense.

If they don't want they are free to be on their own, we are not begging any group of people.

There is already enough support from the groups that matter.

What do you need say the urhobos for?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by monex(m): 2:41pm On Mar 01, 2017
Karlovich:
the zooooo must fall, the useless vegetable in London must die
No Zoo falling and My President aint dying

You and your 18 (18 likes) bands of felons should be tried for treason sef
Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by AntiNigerian: 2:44pm On Mar 01, 2017
Nicheey:

being a settler in another man's land doesnt makes you dey owner,I quote apakbio, Biafra is strictly igbo's agenda ,any advance to the niger delta will be met with all resistance,wike said, i am ikewere, from the Niger delta, and Niger delta is not biafra, so Mr attached by force there's no igbo in the niger delta, speaking igbo doesnt make you know, we speak english, does it mean we're british? ?
Biafra nwo dieli, did the isioma people colonise you? why are you speaking their language? British people colonised us that's why we speak English!
Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by AntiNigerian: 2:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
Anybody who's busy calling himself south south should go to Sokoto and bear NorthNorth with them!

Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by weyab: 2:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
Neddstark:

What you wish me will happen to all your family. Bastardo
grin grin cheesy cheesy Hahahaha cant u say amen... Nonsence, quote me again then i wish u bigger one
Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
I love his stand in what he believe in only if $$ and fame aint ATTACHED.
Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by kaeycea(m): 3:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
MasterofNL:

Stop this nonsense.

If they don't want they are free to be on their own, we are not begging any group of people.

There is already enough support from the groups that matter.

What do you need say the urhobos for?
Yes the choice to be part of Biafran is thiers to make and not yours. So it's a misplaced enthusiasm starting a struggle with a decision that belongs to someone else to make
Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by MasterofNL: 3:06pm On Mar 01, 2017
kaeycea:

Yes the choice to be part of Biafran is thiers to make and not yours. So it's a misplaced enthusiasm starting a struggle with a decision that belongs to someone else to make

Why are you pretending as though you've not read or heard from some of these people
Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by kaeycea(m): 3:22pm On Mar 01, 2017
MasterofNL:

Why are you pretending as though you've not read or heard from some of these people
Whatever opinion some of them hold should not derail the focus and target of the struggle. It's obvious you've channeled your energy at discussing individual or groups of SS extraction who are in support or against Biafra instead of ideas or suggestions that could make Biafra a reality. You've lost focus.
Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by kennys: 3:47pm On Mar 01, 2017
madridguy:
Make una allow Onikuje of Kuje prison rest jare tongue

But...the guy is right for standing by what he believe. let everyone be on his own...no unity in this country.
Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by Doraden(f): 4:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
Am so surprise while Nnamdi Kanu has been detained up to now, while the Boko Haram butchers moves freely and the demand from Nigeria the will quickly release it to them still no arrest and detainment has been made by their chieftains and men. I weep for this country. Nnamdi KANU sin was only " I don't want to belong to this country again, Let my people go abi?, Nnamdi have not kill anybody, Nnamdi KANU have no possession weapons. So why the detainment. we have the freedom of speech. Many people have said worst than Nnamdi KANU still no body detained them and the moves freely. I only see the hatred for Ndigbo, marginalization and enmity raging by Nnamdi KANU detainees.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by Deepfreezer(m): 6:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
PROUD IGBO

1 Like

Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by Nicheey(m): 6:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
AntiNigerian:
Biafra nwo dieli, did the isioma people colonise you? why are you speaking their language? British people colonised us that's why we speak English!

oga i'm ogoni, and besides all igbo speaking tribes has denied any trace to your people, why do you think we are called Niger deltans in the first place?? and Mister there is no Biafra in the "Delta' otherwise history will repeat it self,quote wike, does who failed to learn from history are bound to fail,go back to history and see why the minority tribes in the Niger delta resisted you with all means
Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by charlsecy(m): 6:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
rusher14:
You can't eat your cake and have it.
Surprise. It is "you can't have your cake and eat it."
Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by AntiNigerian: 7:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
Nicheey:

oga i'm ogoni, and besides all igbo speaking tribes has denied any trace to your people, why do you think we are called Niger deltans in the first place?? and Mister there is no Biafra in the "Delta' otherwise history will repeat it self,quote wike, does who failed to learn from history are bound to fail,go back to history and see why the minority tribes in the Niger delta resisted you with all means
am also from your Niger Delta too, from Rivers state to be precise, Etche in particular, and you know nothing about the Igbo encroached areas of the Niger Delta. Forget that nonsense they tell you. when you refer to Niger area of the Delta region, do you mean the Igbanke people? Is Ikwerre a part of Niger delta? This is incredible!

1 Like

Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by Nicheey(m): 7:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
mich24:

Lol, Afanja You really murdered English here.

I give up

i beg your pardon mister ,in as much as i'm trying to abide by NL's rules i wont have you insult me, Like your family's life time savings could pay for my semester ,go get a life and stop tagging everyone that's against your idealogy a particular tribe, and for the Record i'm ogoni a tribe in The niger delta.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apc Members Reject Akpabio As Political Leader / Coronavirus: Atiku Calls For Fuel Price Reduction, Stamp Duty Suspension / Felix Morka On APC N100m Form: 'Nigerians Live Expensive Lifestyles'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.