Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,917 members, 7,879,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:23 AM

Mavenbox & Deepsight's Exegeses: The Rudiments Of Salvation (in "christianity"). - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mavenbox & Deepsight's Exegeses: The Rudiments Of Salvation (in "christianity"). (4160 Views)

Attaining Salvation In Roman Catholicism / Salvation In A Church Near You. We Sell Retail. / The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mavenbox & Deepsight's Exegeses: The Rudiments Of Salvation (in "christianity"). by mavenbox: 11:59pm On Dec 17, 2009
Oga Krayo, I didn't get the videos from you o. Why na? sad sad sad
Re: Mavenbox & Deepsight's Exegeses: The Rudiments Of Salvation (in "christianity"). by Krayola(m): 12:26am On Dec 18, 2009
haha. technical difficulty. check now.
Re: Mavenbox & Deepsight's Exegeses: The Rudiments Of Salvation (in "christianity"). by mavenbox: 1:03am On Dec 18, 2009
Thanks Krayola! grin
Cant download or watch em now though. Will do, and maybe we'll talk about it.
Re: Mavenbox & Deepsight's Exegeses: The Rudiments Of Salvation (in "christianity"). by InesQor(m): 11:35am On Dec 17, 2010
Sigh. This thread was at the heights of my pompous pride, falsehood and delusion as mavenbox 1 year ago.

I think this is when I began to see the falsehood I had fed fat on, I stopped poisoning myself with messages from MOGs in the prosperity business (names withheld) and I began to search the scriptures for myself.

Kai see my insults on Pastor AIO in this thread. But thank God he has a large heart. . . cheesy
Re: Mavenbox & Deepsight's Exegeses: The Rudiments Of Salvation (in "christianity"). by InesQor(m): 11:48am On Dec 17, 2010
For the record, I am not renouncing everything I wrote here as mavenbox. But its a thin line between what I wrote and what really is true in my understanding, its thin but very poisonous. maybe I will post revisions later. I have renounced the attitude though, i guess.
Re: Mavenbox & Deepsight's Exegeses: The Rudiments Of Salvation (in "christianity"). by DeepSight(m): 12:33pm On Dec 17, 2010
InesQor:

For the record, I am not renouncing everything I wrote here as mavenbox. But its a thin line between what I wrote and what really is true in my understanding, its thin but very poisonous. maybe I will post revisions later. I have renounced the attitude though, i guess.

Supreme confusion. If I talk se split personality now, you go vex for me, abi?  grin grin grin grin

Just keep somersaulting this way and that.

The end to all these somersaults will come when you see that there is nothing required of a man save to live in simplicity through a conscience premised on love.

Chikena. O ti tan. O pari. It is finished.
Re: Mavenbox & Deepsight's Exegeses: The Rudiments Of Salvation (in "christianity"). by InesQor(m): 12:49pm On Dec 17, 2010
@Deep Sight: Yawn. Lol! cheesy
Re: Mavenbox & Deepsight's Exegeses: The Rudiments Of Salvation (in "christianity"). by Jenwitemi(m): 12:52pm On Dec 17, 2010
Deepsight, come now! Can't you see that inesqor is starting to grow, to evolve, finally? At least give him some credit and encouragement for that, instead of knocking him.
Deep Sight:

Supreme confusion. If I talk se split personality now, you go vex for me, abi? grin grin grin grin

Just keep somersaulting this way and that.

The end to all these somersaults will come when you see that there is nothing required of a man save to live in simplicity through a conscience premised on love.
Chikena. O ti tan. O pari. It is finished.
Re: Mavenbox & Deepsight's Exegeses: The Rudiments Of Salvation (in "christianity"). by DeepSight(m): 12:56pm On Dec 17, 2010
Jenwitemi:

Deepsight, come now! Can't you see that inesqor is starting to grow, to evolve, finally? At least give him some credit and encouragement for that, instead of knocking him.

No thanks: I am a wicked man and I strongly subscribe to the school of hard knocks, which school i attended myself and became a prefect therein in my senior year.

True growth will only commence with this recognition:

that there is nothing required of a man save to live in simplicity through a conscience premised on love.

Chikena, O pari, O ti tan. It is finished.

Any other growth in any other direction no be better growth and should be slashed violently with a machete before it takes root and festers even greater confusion.
Re: Mavenbox & Deepsight's Exegeses: The Rudiments Of Salvation (in "christianity"). by UyiIredia(m): 1:34pm On Dec 17, 2010
Deep Sight:

that there is nothing required of a man save to live in simplicity through a conscience premised on love.

Any other growth in any other direction no be better growth and should be slashed violently with a machete before it takes root and festers even greater confusion.

omo, bros Deep >>> i get proflem with this statement grin

:-, the thing is people interpret the terms 'simplicity' and 'love' (two crucial elements in your quote) in different ways >>> *coincidentally i just finished one of these oh so stupid Nigerian films. the main character called Dino and 'as usual' acted by Kanayo believed that Love is basd on Wealth.* >>> do not isolate my example by saying love transcends that >>> understand that people percieve the same thing in different ways *like in the story of the 7 blind men and the elephant* and hence your statement can never be absolutely followed >>> even you yourself are prone to err on it

summary >>> your statement does not apply hard-and-fast
Re: Mavenbox & Deepsight's Exegeses: The Rudiments Of Salvation (in "christianity"). by DeepSight(m): 1:51pm On Dec 17, 2010
^^^ It doesn't matter. Every human spirit can inwardly intuitively sense what love is if he opens his heart to it. That is the simple truth.

Any other thin na long talk based on say we must sha argue.

Any other thin deserve machete.
Re: Mavenbox & Deepsight's Exegeses: The Rudiments Of Salvation (in "christianity"). by PastorAIO: 7:51pm On Dec 17, 2010
Chai, Mavenbox I must apologise. We were really crossing wires then, earlier in the thread. Why was I so keen to mis-read or misinterpret everything you said. na wa for me sef.

Sorry sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Living Faith Pastors Send Fake Church Offerings To HQ To Keep Their Jobs -SR / Why You Should Honor God’s Ministers / CONGRATULATIONS To Pastor Joe Agbaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.