Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,935 members, 7,873,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:36 AM

Rumor: The Next Camon From Tecno Mobile Might Sport 4 Cameras — 16MP Each!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Rumor: The Next Camon From Tecno Mobile Might Sport 4 Cameras — 16MP Each!! (360 Views)

Photos From Tecno Spark 3 Unveiling In Lagos / Leaked Images Of The Next Camon / Brace Yourself, The Next Camon Is Coming (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rumor: The Next Camon From Tecno Mobile Might Sport 4 Cameras — 16MP Each!! by dollarprincess(f): 11:22am On Mar 02, 2017
Its Crazy, right?
The next camon is almost here!!! After camon C9 launch, one would expect that the next camon will be camon C10, I, however, think that (camon C10). TECNO could only be spicing things up in the name of the next camon.

Rumored specifications of the next camon.

There is speculation that the next camon will feature four cameras.

YES! You read that right, FOUR cameras! Two cameras in the front and two at the rear end. I want to believe that all the cameras will serve different functions, like what is found on the recently launched TECNO Phantom 6.

Rumors also has it that and that the camon comes with four flashlights

A phone with four cameras and four flashlights means that your selfies, even in the darkest hours of the night, it gat you covered.

Another speculation is that the camon comes with 16MP cameras EACH!

Like I previously mentioned, the next bad boy from Tecno Mobile can play FOUR CAMERAS- 2 forward and back if this information is true, it means the next camon spot 16 * 4 = 64MP.

You may recall that camon C9 only have 13MP+13MP front and rear cameras, and user reviews revealed how the legendary camera. If these specifications are true, then it has nothing on the next camon.

Design

As far as design is concerned, there will be a huge difference between the design of camon bridge. This time, it will be slimmer and even Classier. It is expected to deliver the curves in the right and left sides, and rocker keys made good sides. Like many flagship Android phones, next camon will be worth most advertising. I also gathered that there will be an array of colors to choose from, ranging from Blue to Black, Gold, Champagne Gold, Anthracite Grey.

When is Next camon release date.

TECNO camon C9 was launched in the early weeks of June, but the rumor has it that the camon will be launched in the last weeks of March or the first week of April, talk about Easter treats coming early!

Where will the next camon be launched?

Since TECNO Mobile is going global —a typical example is their partnership with Man City— and the TECNO Phantom 6 and TECNO Phantom 6 Plus were launched in Burj Khalifa Dubai, the next Camon might not have a Nigeria launch. Although my sources have not found out where, yet.

How much will the next camon money?

Considering the price of camon C9, next camon is expected to be between N70,000 and N80,000. As far as other details are concerned, the OS will likely be Android 7.0 (nougat), Ram, and ROM will be 3GB and 32GB, the screen size will be 5.5 inches. You can also get a USB Type C treatment.

There you have it – expect more rumors, though.

In the meantime, can we commence with the name guesses; Do I hear a Camon CC? Plus, what are you expecting from the next Camon?
http://yalatech.com.ng/next-tecno-camon-mobile-may-sport-4-cameras/
Re: Rumor: The Next Camon From Tecno Mobile Might Sport 4 Cameras — 16MP Each!! by dollarprincess(f): 11:23am On Mar 02, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Any / Complete Feature Of Htc U (ocean) 6gb Of Ram And Snapdragon 835 Platform / Plz My Galaxy Grand Is Selecting Chargers Badly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.