Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,637 members, 7,901,969 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:34 PM

How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? (9383 Views)

Dear Men:natural Food That Can Boast Your Sperm Count & Things That Destroy Them / This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) / How Many Nigerian Men Can Boast Of Their Beautiful Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Akebulan: 10:23am On Dec 16, 2009
eyoniggar:

Naah babes still got the lesbian thing in her since she left all girls school in 07. I have been trying to change it, but could not. Girl only wants to get fingere.d and sucked till she come.s, aint like infiltration cos she complain of pain that she aint used to di.ck. And I dnt get head well cos seme.n comes out too freaking mush, babes aint like it, plus hand job takes her eternity to do, @ the end of the day, i got nuffin. angry sad .

Are you serious? sad Did she admit she is a lesbian? Or was she just experimenting? If she is a lesbian, you're both wasting your times. If she isnt, and this sex thing is important to you, I still say you're both wasting your time. She either isnt sexually attracted to you, or she hasnt found "her sexual self" which, you cant help her with, btw.

Sad, isnt it?
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by na2day2(m): 10:35am On Dec 16, 2009
i can boast of being faithful, in fact i have been very faithful, ask all of my mistresses grin grin grin
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by eyoniggar(m): 11:00am On Dec 16, 2009
Akebulan:

Are you serious?  sad Did she admit she is a lesbian? Or was she just experimenting?  If she is a lesbian, you're both wasting your times. If she isnt, and this sex thing is important to you, I still say you're both wasting your time. She either isnt sexually attracted to you, or she hasnt found "her sexual self" which, you cant help her with, btw.

Sad, isnt it?

Yes she admitted she was one and even told me the name of her partner back then in school, but that she wasnt a lesbo to the core like that.

Truth is, I have straffed her thrice, but she never felt the pleasure, but pain. And babes pu.ssy is very very tight and juicy. And if she aint sexually attracted to me, she wont be involved in pre-intimacy with me which is what she likes best.
However she once told me that she needs to set her mind well on penetrative intercourse before she can start to actualize pleasure out of it. Tried my best to end the relationship, she keeps coming back, i don tire. angry sad sad sad

na2day?:

i can boast of being faithful, in fact i have been very faithful, ask all of my mistresses grin grin grin

Haahha, oloshi how many of them??
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by whitelexi(m): 11:01am On Dec 16, 2009
I can boast of never double-dating!

Althought i have a high girlfriend turn-over rate, i always finish one contract before accepting to do another grin grin grin
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by eyoniggar(m): 11:06am On Dec 16, 2009
whitelexi:

Althought i have a high girlfriend turn-over rate, i always finish one contract before accepting to do another grin grin grin

That makes u a distinctive/executive player bro.
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Akebulan: 11:16am On Dec 16, 2009
eyoniggar:

Yes she admitted she was one and even told me the name of her partner back then in school, but that she wasnt a lesbo to the core like that.

Truth is, I have straffed her thrice, but she never felt the pleasure, but pain. And babes pu.ssy is very very tight and juicy. And if she aint sexually attracted to me, she wont be involved in pre-intimacy with me which is what she likes best.
However she once told me that she needs to set her mind well on penetrative intercourse before she can start to actualize pleasure out of it. Tried my best to end the relationship, she keeps coming back, i don tire. angry sad sad sad

Haahha, oloshi how many of them??

hey! i may be wrong , who knows?
whitelexi:

SOML sad
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by ud4u: 11:43am On Dec 16, 2009
of course people do and I'am a living example, for the fact that you can not be responsible to your partner does not mean others don't do.
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by cbjonstage(m): 12:24pm On Dec 16, 2009
MY LIFESTYLES LOOKS SUSPENCIOUS TO MY BABE AT D MOMENT, WHEN D RIT TIME COMES AFTER SAYIN I DO , SHE'LL B SURPRISE DAT SHE MARRIED A FAITHFUL HUBBY COS MY PARENTS R GUD EXAMPLE
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by whitelexi(m): 12:30pm On Dec 16, 2009
eyoniggar:

That makes u a distinctive/executive player bro.

correct me if i'm wrong, but is a player not one who cheats? I'm just a bro who cant take shaite from girls. . . Such shaite that normally comes from naija girls and naija girls alone for some reason that i know not. . . hence the high rate of turn-over. undecided
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by ToniaLee(f): 12:32pm On Dec 16, 2009
[color=#990000][/color]Well, i can boast of that now.I think the most important thing is to pray that the Devil does not lead us into temptation.
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 16, 2009
Well, i can't boast of one because i know quite well that my boyfriend is not faithful to me.
hope to get a faithful guy someday
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Mbeki: 1:29pm On Dec 16, 2009
Being faithful to your partner is not just about sex alone.
What of emotional unfaithfulness?
Financial unfaithfulness?
Responsibility unfaithfulness?
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by rasputinn(m): 1:34pm On Dec 16, 2009
YESSSSSSS

Next question please
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Mbeki: 3:02pm On Dec 16, 2009
rasputinn:

YESSSSSSS

Next question please
They are many side to unfaithfulness. If u cheat on your partner and admits it, are you being faithful or unfaithful?
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by abahsmith(m): 4:20pm On Dec 16, 2009
YES is my own answer.I have been dating a lady for a year and 9 months now,the thougt of unfaithfullness never cross our mind a day.My freinds and neigbours(married and single)ask me our secret ehind our affair.I think the problem with lot of people is that,they are looking for a "totally perfect" man/woman why they themselve are not "totally perfect".Me and my woman are not yet married(though we are planning at that very soon)but we are faithful to one another.
I want to fellow nairalanders one of my secret,just visit
http://datingtipspalace..com/
for there FREE AND FREQUENTLY UPDATED DATING ADVICE.You will find there information very usefull.
I wish you the best.
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by johnbob: 4:41pm On Dec 16, 2009
relationship is all about understanding, my galfriend knows i play but since but now that i can trust her,i stop oop for chic
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by agathamari(f): 4:47pm On Dec 16, 2009
i can honestly say i have never cheated on anyone in my life and i never will. i have to much dignity to ever do such a degrading thing
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Carlosein(m): 6:59pm On Dec 16, 2009
Me, I try my best all the time.
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by prommy(f): 10:06pm On Dec 16, 2009
i can vouch fo my husband ,he is faithful to me.I cannot even think of cheating on him.
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by beejaei: 2:21am On Dec 17, 2009
grin
Me, I am not sure whether or noi i will get married. I know my mother will almost kill me when she hears this. BUt, eh, i just realize that all of this stuff about marriage and love is not really deep. The koko of the whole matter is that people want sex and someone they can call their own who will give them (and only them) affection, support, care and other posititve emotions. When a partner stops offereing this or when another person seems to give you more butterflies in your belly, it becomes inevitable that u look outside. Being the logical person that i am, this makes perfect sense, but the world does not see it that way. So i will have to get amrried to please the world and then break someone's heart when a new omopupa makes my belle rumble and tumble.
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by na2day2(m): 8:40am On Dec 17, 2009
agathamari:

i can honestly say i have never cheated on anyone in my life and i never will. i have to much dignity to ever do such a degrading thing

me too! cool cool cool
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Mbeki: 9:51am On Dec 17, 2009
There are no perfect men anywhere in the world! we only have men with perfect intentions.

Peter never believed he will betray Jesus.

Being faithful needs a lot of discipline in the face of temptation not just typing "am faithful to my partner" on NL thread. Most of you are even lying,
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Fearcom(m): 9:53am On Dec 17, 2009
Yes. . . . . . . . No. . . . . . . . .Yes. . . . , . . . No lipsrsealed
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Dclique(m): 10:33am On Dec 17, 2009
In a way yes, in a way no.
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by vanilla1: 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2009
Faithfulness is a thing of d mind.

While many of us claim to be in serious relationships,we tend 2 av members of the opposite sex as BEST FRIENDS!

When your spouse is not ur best friend, aren't you unfaithful
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by na2day2(m): 8:59pm On Dec 17, 2009
vanilla!:

Faithfulness is a thing of d mind.

While many of us claim to be in serious relationships,we tend 2 av members of the opposite sex as BEST FRIENDS!

When your spouse is not your best friend, aren't you unfaithful

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! u are full of it lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by chika98: 9:01pm On Dec 17, 2009
98% of men WILL cheat on their wives, gf and partner. With that information in hand; what else is everyone on about?
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 17, 2009
What pecentage of women will cheat?
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by chika98: 9:06pm On Dec 17, 2009
Less than 20%
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 17, 2009
Literally or figuratively?
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Ritata: 1:29pm On Dec 18, 2009
ouch!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? / Sex Is Overrated And Overhyped / I Raped Her And She Deserved It. I Owe No One An Apology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.