Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:42 AM

Osinbajo Meets With Religious & Community Leaders Over Kaduna Crisis (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Meets With Religious & Community Leaders Over Kaduna Crisis (Photos) (18998 Views)

Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News / The Officers & Jets NAF Deployed To Senegal For Imminent Gambia Crisis (Photos) / Abdulsalami, Sultan Of Sokoto, Kukah Meet El-Rufai Over Kaduna Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Religious & Community Leaders Over Kaduna Crisis (Photos) by NigeriaKitchen: 9:56pm On Mar 03, 2017
nice
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Religious & Community Leaders Over Kaduna Crisis (Photos) by himselfmaji(m): 9:59pm On Mar 03, 2017
Is it by visiting that means he's working?
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Religious & Community Leaders Over Kaduna Crisis (Photos) by Opakan2: 9:59pm On Mar 03, 2017
Children of hate won't like this..
Always envious like the jealous wife when we interact peacefully with the North

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Religious & Community Leaders Over Kaduna Crisis (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 10:00pm On Mar 03, 2017
zicoraads:

You are beginning to sound shallow and hollow. You hardly ever say anything sensible again. The IPOB issue seems to have affected you more than the agitators.
Too bad I don't give a cutlery fvck about what any child of hate thinks. I'd say what I like, how i like, and when I like, and like I said earlier, CHILDREN OF HATE SHOULD STOP TRYING TO INFECT OUR KINDHEARTED AND HARDWORKING VP WITH THEIR DANGEROUS HATE VIRUS.

now you can go ahead and type another crap. Won't make any difference anyway. wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Religious & Community Leaders Over Kaduna Crisis (Photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 03, 2017
When a man went against the will of Creator of the universe. There is always cause and effect in every evil plans.
Until Buhari and Elrufai confess their sins against those innocent people their actions sent to graves, they won't know peace even in death.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Religious & Community Leaders Over Kaduna Crisis (Photos) by 100Cents: 10:00pm On Mar 03, 2017
It is very clear that under Osinbajo, Nigeria can thrive in peace.

I don't know the level of education of the Kaduna governo, but it seems, the body language of some leaders encourage violence..

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Religious & Community Leaders Over Kaduna Crisis (Photos) by Dareomo(m): 10:04pm On Mar 03, 2017
Thank God for steady softly steps taking to creat calm in every part of the Country.
God bless.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Religious & Community Leaders Over Kaduna Crisis (Photos) by tooth4tooth: 10:06pm On Mar 03, 2017
easzypeaszy:
Sheybi dey say if person smoke weed he dey affect dem...I just took a wrap and am doing good.
Happy new year guys and barka de sallah
See as e take dey start. grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Religious & Community Leaders Over Kaduna Crisis (Photos) by yedidiah(m): 10:08pm On Mar 03, 2017
And I Loved el-rufai so much I would argue on his behalf. Now, the guy is really showing he knows little about Kaduna garin gwamna.

Man went and speedily announced that nickel was discovered in Dangoma a Fulani settlement in Jama'a LG even against the warning of the district head of kuyambana. Because he was looking for rigima and how to cause trouble between the indigenes and the Fulani community( who were given land to stay by the indigenes years ago) that was why he imported lots of Fulani thugs to the place to execute his plans to wipe out the communities. They are the ones he claimed to be paying.

Curfews in those areas oy affect indigenes, as herdmen with their cattle still walk freely and miners still continue their activities freely but soldiers ensure the indigenes don't go out once there is curfew.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Religious & Community Leaders Over Kaduna Crisis (Photos) by yankeypha: 10:13pm On Mar 03, 2017
veekid:

osinbajo just deh meet pple up and down
. Senseless Thinking
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Religious & Community Leaders Over Kaduna Crisis (Photos) by Bonimoney(m): 10:14pm On Mar 03, 2017
easzypeaszy:
Sheybi dey say if person smoke weed he dey affect dem...I just took a wrap and am doing good.

Lolzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!! i pity ur life. Happy new year in March? oboi d weed isn't working need another wrap so u'll com nd meet me on d street

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Religious & Community Leaders Over Kaduna Crisis (Photos) by frugal(m): 10:15pm On Mar 03, 2017
El rufai be like "lucky guy...this should be me" grin

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Religious & Community Leaders Over Kaduna Crisis (Photos) by yankeypha: 10:17pm On Mar 03, 2017
Osinbajo is a good listener, he may be a best president.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Religious & Community Leaders Over Kaduna Crisis (Photos) by maclatunji: 10:18pm On Mar 03, 2017
lonelydora:
Osibanjo is working. Why didn't PMB do all these tours?

Easier for a vice to do than a president. If Osinbajo were president, touring might not be as expedient for him. Not that he would not visit places but not as much as this.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Religious & Community Leaders Over Kaduna Crisis (Photos) by maclatunji: 10:20pm On Mar 03, 2017
yedidiah:
And I Loved el-rufai so much I would argue on his behalf. Now, the guy is really showing he knows little about Kaduna garin gwamna.

Man went and speedily announced that nickel was discovered in Dangoma a Fulani settlement in Jama'a LG even against the warning of the district head of kuyambana. Because he was looking for rigima and how to cause trouble between the indigenes and the Fulani community( who were given land to stay by the indigenes years ago) that was why he imported lots of Fulani thugs to the place to execute his plans to wipe out the communities. They are the ones he claimed to be paying.

Curfews in those areas oy affect indigenes, as herdmen with their cattle still walk freely and miners still continue their activities freely but soldiers ensure the indigenes don't go out once there is curfew.

It is impossible to wipe communities in Nigeria like you are claiming. The only thing I agree with you on is that the conflict is multi-dimensional.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Religious & Community Leaders Over Kaduna Crisis (Photos) by VanBommel(m): 10:21pm On Mar 03, 2017
omenkaLives:
LiePob miscreants will perish in their lame attempt to infect our kindhearted hardworking VeePee with their hate disease. cheesy

Your tactics are dead on arrival!

Sai Osinbajo, the "Afonja Commissioner and Houseboy" (as the children of hatred used to call him). . cheesy

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Religious & Community Leaders Over Kaduna Crisis (Photos) by sosy25: 10:23pm On Mar 03, 2017
Thank you Professor Osinbajo, this visit is what Buhari should have done before he went to the UK.

Prof, I like your deft moves.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Religious & Community Leaders Over Kaduna Crisis (Photos) by yedidiah(m): 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2017
maclatunji:

It is impossible to wipe communities in Nigeria like you are claiming. The only thing I agree with you on is that the conflict is multi-dimensional.
I pray it doesn't happen. Do you know what he said when Christians from the south complained of marginalization? he said they are not even up to 30% of the population. Could it be that his statements have been indirectly or directly as the case may be, encouraging the activities of herdsmen? We know that majority of the Hausa-Fulani in the state are from Katsina state but have taken citizenship. Kaduna is not a Hausa town. It is not an emirate! His lackadaisical attitude towards the issue from the onset too has done so much damage.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Religious & Community Leaders Over Kaduna Crisis (Photos) by OBIGS(m): 10:28pm On Mar 03, 2017
I love the pics with the Generals. A general should be free and confident when reporting to the C IN C. It enables accurate situation report with out being bias. It kind of proves how strong our democracy would be under Prof osibanjo. I see good things coming from this man. He is truly Anointed.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Religious & Community Leaders Over Kaduna Crisis (Photos) by joepepsy(m): 10:31pm On Mar 03, 2017
This is why some of you are poor,you dont joke with everything.[Qquote author=rattlesnake post=54248010]IPOB said EL RUFAI once slapped Osinbajo
smh[/quote]
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Religious & Community Leaders Over Kaduna Crisis (Photos) by Themonster: 10:55pm On Mar 03, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
LiePob miscreants will perish in their lame attempt to infect our kindhearted hardworking VeePee with their hate disease. cheesy

Your tactics are dead on arrival!

Sai Osinbajo, the "Afonja Commissioner and Houseboy" (as the children of hatred used to call him). . cheesy
[/s]

what's this one saying?
why are you always bitter?
man move on because she has moved on

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Religious & Community Leaders Over Kaduna Crisis (Photos) by Themonster: 10:57pm On Mar 03, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
Too bad I don't give a cutlery fvck about what any child of hate thinks. I'd say what I like, how i like, and when I like, and like I said earlier, CHILDREN OF HATE SHOULD STOP TRYING TO INFECT OUR KINDHEARTED AND HARDWORKING VP WITH THEIR DANGEROUS HATE VIRUS.

now you can go ahead and type another crap. Won't make any difference anyway. wink
[/s]

here we go again no one wants you not even your fiancée
no one wants a sadist so dude
move on with life be she has moved on

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Religious & Community Leaders Over Kaduna Crisis (Photos) by maclatunji: 11:21pm On Mar 03, 2017
yedidiah:
I pray it doesn't happen. Do you know what he said when Christians from the south complained of marginalization? he said they are not even up to 30% of the population. Could it be that his statements have been indirectly or directly as the case may be, encouraging the activities of herdsmen? We know that majority of the Hausa-Fulani in the state are from Katsina state but have taken citizenship. Kaduna is not a Hausa town. It is not an emirate! His lackadaisical attitude towards the issue from the onset too has done so much damage.

If truly it is the Fulani that I know that people are accusing of killing,, they hardly even listen to radio talk less of acting on any statement from the governor or anybody else.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Religious & Community Leaders Over Kaduna Crisis (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:18am On Mar 04, 2017
digoster:
Osinbajo is a true leader than the dullard

Bubu might query him for this

Common sense..
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Religious & Community Leaders Over Kaduna Crisis (Photos) by Chinagurum1995(m): 1:06am On Mar 04, 2017
I love it keep it up. wink

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Religious & Community Leaders Over Kaduna Crisis (Photos) by Rick9(m): 3:35am On Mar 04, 2017
It's good to be young and educated

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Religious & Community Leaders Over Kaduna Crisis (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 4:00am On Mar 04, 2017
Any little thing is killing and killing. The Muslim leaders and Imams should do their job.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Religious & Community Leaders Over Kaduna Crisis (Photos) by gbagyiza: 6:05am On Mar 04, 2017
digoster:
Osinbajo is a true leader than the dullard

Bubu might query him for this

U r on point..I fear that buhari cabals may pushed him to query osinbajo...but i beleive God sees d vp's heart n will stand by him.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Religious & Community Leaders Over Kaduna Crisis (Photos) by skedman(m): 6:19am On Mar 04, 2017
[quote author=veekid post=54247901]
osinbajo just deh meet pple up and down you are a big hypocrite

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Religious & Community Leaders Over Kaduna Crisis (Photos) by miyagi01(m): 6:33am On Mar 04, 2017
come to think of it, u cnt compare d IQ of a professor and SAN to a soldier dat all he dose iz to fire gun

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Religious & Community Leaders Over Kaduna Crisis (Photos) by originalKsp(m): 7:07am On Mar 04, 2017
easzypeaszy:

Indeed, you are not affected

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Religious & Community Leaders Over Kaduna Crisis (Photos) by jneutron4000: 7:23am On Mar 04, 2017
himselfmaji:
Is it by visiting that means he's working?
you dull pass spoilt akamu, so make him sit down for aso Rock and they collect salary abi? Why some Nigerians like you dey so foooolish like this The tension in kaduna alone fit cos religious crisis in Nigeria if you are so stuppidd to know

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Death Sentences: Nigeria Ranks 2nd In The World After China – Amnesty Int. / Power Grid Collapses, Plunges Lagos, Others Into Darkness / Kowoworola Bucknor-Akerele: North’s Rulership Has Been A Disaster For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.